My chin after 4ml of filler

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
2ml early of this year and another 2 48h ago. Still swolen and hurtful since it was a lot of filler. I had a massive birdcel chin before.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters, mrriceguyreturn, toprak and 3 others
asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Rea

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
I think its good now
Mines thats natty looks like that and 1 mm bigger and my chin would be bigger than my skull which would not be ideal

looks akin to a beesting update me when its not swollen

looks akin to a beesting update me when its not swollen
It will go down by around 30-50%
Even with asymetry and looking like a bee sting, I would also be happy with this result since I had a recessed ugly chin before. I will also let my beard grow a bit longer to hide the asymetry.

Last edited:
asymmetrical
His face is tilted funny ass nigga. his lips are already tilted and his bigonial width does not align horizontally, its tilted to the same direction as his chin funny ass nigga.

His face is tilted funny ass nigga. his lips are already tilted and his bigonial width does not align horizontally, its tilted to the same direction as his chin funny ass nigga.
Should I just let a beard grow to hide the asymetry?

Should I just let a beard grow to hide the asymetry?
I just think you tilted your head a little, not that you actually have much assymetry. You can try to grow a thicker beard anyway, it may suit you but idk

I dont know if its just the swelling but it looks a little off, no ?

Post updates in 2 weeks when the swelling is fully subsided.

I dont know if its just the swelling but it looks a little off, no ?
Yeah possibly, its hard to enhance a feature with fillers and make it look natural and not off.
I am aware of that. But I also have nothing to loose anyways.

Take an undistorted pic tbh, looks way too round and tall here imo

great results

Ngl you look like a homosexual now

I was walking in the park yesterday, and I saw a LTB with lots of filler. I could just tell she had filler. It was like the filler had moved around her face. haha. dont be like that

• +1
Reactions: piec
Update: Its now day 5 and I think the result looks bloated and chin is rounded.
Should I get the filler dissolved on Friday??

• So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Was debating getting chin fillers, defo not doing them after seeing this

your chin looks overfilled from what I see

Fillers are cope i just saw irl some fillermaxxed guys in waiting when i had consultation for them and they all looked like bloated fags

I was walking in the park yesterday, and I saw a LTB with lots of filler. I could just tell she had filler. It was like the filler had moved around her face. haha. dont be like that
mean its kinda hard for chin filler to migrate that bad since gravity can only do so much to the lowest point on the face

Fillers are cope i just saw irl some fillermaxxed guys in waiting when i had consultation for them and they all looked like bloated fags
broski just inject them yourself im thinking this is the way

You're now a huge ass donut looking chin motherfucker

But the bloated look is brutal and idk if less ml will be necessarily better
less mL is DEFINITELY better cuz the filler feels more natural when you push it against soft tissue. btw it never fully integrates to the tissue thats why it migrates

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
less mL is DEFINITELY better cuz the filler feels more natural when you push it against soft tissue. btw it never fully integrates to the tissue thats why it migrates
So the fag bloated look is because you injected too much ml?

So the fag bloated look is because you injected too much ml?
yeah and usually cuz they also injected around the cheeks/cheekbones so it looks puffy

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie

Have fun with your dissolved bones