My Chinese Knock Off Nendoroids Came In

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
IMG 8022

I bought these because I spent all my money on my Japan trip I don't have enough to afford authentic Nendoroids.

Authentic ones cost upwards of $60 each, but these Chinese ones can be had for around $20 each.

The first 5 are Nendoroids and the one on the bottom right is a figure.

I actually think the quality is really good. I've heard horror stories about chink knock offs but the boxes and everything seem to match authentic. I heard the chinks get ahold of prototype molds etc... so they can make some good versions using the same techniques as the original.

Honestly, as soon as I opened the box my dick got instantly, massively, and somewhat painfully hard.

I was so excited, I love anime girls so much, especially these cute figures. They're so sugoi.

The one on the bottom right I wish I could hot glue and fap to with my onahole but I'm on NoFap.

I'm sitting in class right now and just thinking about her I'm getting extremely hard.

Yet my penis is bulging through my jeans right now sitting in class thinking about her.

I'm saving my cum for the Japanese girl I'll ascend with but I can't wait to get back home and have fun with my dolls.

For now that they're cute to look at and play with.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Jesus man no girl will fuck your weird weeb ass... even japan is more westerised than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Insomniac and Zesto
Jesus man no girl will fuck your weird weeb ass... even japan is more westerised than you
I may disagree with the first half of the sentence but you half the second half too correct. @Zesto Japan was westernized heavily by the U.S. during ww2

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Zesto
I may disagree with the first half of the sentence but you half the second half too correct. @Zesto Japan was westernized heavily by the U.S. during ww2
Japan went from “banzai!” to “hentai”

Improvement?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto

Happy1

Americans over emphasize their cultural and imperial relevance, especially in current times now that they are declining. They may be illegally occupying Okinawa, but the American Empire is fading, and the Asian Century is beginning.