My Chink neighbour is selling his house. I see Pajeets in the backyard. Oh no. Don't tell me Pajeet is gonna buy it then rent it out to 8 more Pajeets

alien

alien

Kraken
My Chink neighbour is having an open house today.

One of my Amazon packages got delivered to their house accidentally one time. But my Chink neighbour, his wife and daughter are chill and we have a mutual respect and understanding for each other. One time one of their Amazon packages got delivered to my house too. But if my Amazon package gets delivered to a Pajeet's house, you know one of the Pajeet tenants are going to take that shit. Sometimes the Pajeets on my street block my driveway too when they park. But luckily hasn't happened in awhile.

This Pajeet invasion of Canada needs to STOP. Do I have to run for Prime Minister of Canada myself to put an end to this shit?

@Biggdink

The effects of hypergamy in India can't come soon enough. Way too many currycels have reproduced in the past, leading to an influx of them coming to Canada.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
so chinks are preferable to pajeets cause chinks white/olive while pajeets are light brown plus

so chinks are preferable to pajeets cause chinks white/olive while pajeets are light brown plus
No it's because Pajeets are literally invading Canada and driving up the housing market prices. Pajeets living in Canada buy up homes and then rent them out to like 10 international student Pajeets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back