My classmate roped on Facebook live (video)

IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

I have died everyday waiting for you

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon, realrob, MiroslavBulldosex and 38 others
is this really your classmate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and thecel
For real?

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Fakd

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽. and n0rthface
Is that @GripMaxxing :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 3828, Ritalincel and 7 others
It's crazy how he looked like he suffered for a long time, I thought hanging was much quicker

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, UltimateMan, Deleted member 3828 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kristin and Enfant terrible
It's crazy how he looked like he suffered for a long time, I thought hanging was much quicker
You're not supposed to neck yourself like that, he did it wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
reminds me of @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, ItsOver.com and 3 others
He should have gone ER, much less painful and funnier.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, TheDragon, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
He should have gone ER, much less painful and funnier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14543, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, ChristianChad, Deleted member 5786 and 19 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, BearBoy, ChristianChad and 9 others
No way, that's so retarded
Yeah subhuman asian studycel parents think pushing their kids to the brink of suicide is a good way to make them study harder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, realrob, Deleted member 14262 and 10 others
The length of the rope plays a big role. If its too short you gonna suffocate. If its too long its gonna rip your head off.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ChristianChad, Deleted member and 3 others
The length of the rope plays a big role. If its too short you gonna suffocate. If its too long its gonna rip your head off.

The length of the rope plays a big role. If its too short you gonna suffocate slowly. If its too long its gonna rip your head off.

why did he do it ?
he failed to pass this semester. probably got pressure from retarded parents
No way, that's so retarded
Asian parents, are kinda notoriously known for being MASSIVE School results copers.
Where their dream for there kids, is to become a huge work-slave; so he can become a giga beta-buxxer workhorse for some woman whom treats him like shit.
While some few other guys, that never read 1 book in his life. Becomes rich, and gets females affection for free.

it's better to be a pretty horse.
Than to be a work horse.

Meekkk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BearBoy, Amexmaxx and 14 others
Yeah subhuman asian studycel parents think pushing their kids to the brink of suicide is a good way to make them study harder
I kinda don't understand these parents.
Like WTF. I see some white parents only push their kids, when it comes to sports and that type of stuff.

White parents are usually better for their kids for sure.
Childhood, they also feel like s a time for: enjoyment, doing silly shit, doing fun shit, living out things that you can't get away with anymore as an adult, having fun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member, Pumanator and 5 others
Looks rly aesthetic here
Screenshot 20211124 174920

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 14543, Amexmaxx and 10 others
he failed to pass this semester. probably got pressure from retarded parents
Haha, he deserved it for being such a low IQ faggot. Can’t stand people who kil themselves or cry because bad grades. Look at me, faggots, I failed high school and don’t even have a license and I’m low iq as fuck yet here I am with a girlfriend fucking her every day and a few weeks from now we are vacationing together. Oh man, what a dead faggot :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 14543, ChristianChad and 6 others
Haha, he deserved it for being such a low IQ faggot. Can’t stand people who kil themselves or cry because bad grades. Look at me, faggots, I failed high school and don’t even have a license and I’m low iq as fuck yet here I am with a girlfriend fucking her every day and a few weeks from now we are vacationing together. Oh man, what a dead faggot :lul:
tell it to Asian parents.
and basically what you mention, is just this.
Meekkk

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and IncelsBraincels
Asian parents, are kinda notoriously known for being MASSIVE School results copers.
Where their dream for there kids, is to become a huge work-slave; so he can become a giga beta-buxxer workhorse for some woman whom treats him like shit.
While some few other guys, that never read 1 book in his life. Becomes rich, and gets females affection for free.

Than to be a work horse.

View attachment 1415307
Ethnic parents basically
My truecel friend wants to solve all the Millenium Problems, he think he will get laid because of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 7098, Warlow and 6 others

Than to be a work horse.

View attachment 1415307
Ethnic parents basically
My truecel friend wants to solve all the Millenium Problems, he think he will get laid because of it

Than to be a work horse.

View attachment 1415307
JFL 400 weeks is like the absolute minimum if u just become a general practitioner, its more like 600 weeks for other specialties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Warlow, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
JFL 400 weeks is like the absolute minimum if u just become a general practitioner, its more like 600 weeks for other specialties
Yeah.

And asian parents be like to to their sons.
"Just" (school)Work and mega stress yourself into A's at school with 600 weeks of hell of a life. Looking like a twink soy incel, because no time for gym. And after that, you still look like shit. And can go betabuxx some giga annoying woman. Whom will make your life living hell, and spend your money.

Above, seems like the dream scenario of almost every asian parent.

Honestly, fuck that. better be good looking, hit the gym, be a shredded cunt. And enjoy life. And fuck getting A's.

Kinda like this man his story, whom is Google employee.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15338, Warlow and 1 other person
tales from @thecel 's basement

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 5786 and IncelsBraincels
🤣 what a pathetic attempt at suicide

RIP proex

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13626
But what’s funny is I’m ugly as fuck. I’m 1000 times uglier than the roper on OP’s video. You just gotta be confident and be yourself
dude, you're a Chad brah.

what coutnry

dude, you're a Chad brah.
I wish. I’m so ugly I remember one time this woman taking college photos laughed when she took mine. To the person before me she said, “wow very photogenic”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7098, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Ethnic parents basically
Let him cope in peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Yeah.

And asian parents be like to to their sons.
"Just" (school)Work and mega stress yourself into A's at school with 600 weeks of hell of a life. Looking like a twink soy incel, because no time for gym. And after that, you still look like shit. And can go betabuxx some giga annoying woman. Whom will make your life living hell, and spend your money.

Above, seems like the dream scenario of almost every asian parent.

Honestly, fuck that. better be good looking, hit the gym, be a shredded cunt. And enjoy life. And fuck getting A's.

Kinda like this man his story, whom is Google employee.

Honestly the blackpill is so great coz I already know I'll only be a betabux at best if i become a rich doctor, and i wont have some pathetic mental breakdown at 35 realising my wife never loved me. At the same time im still going to careermax to live a comfortable life and have financial freedom, rather than just LDAR coz i cant pull stacies

Ethnic parents basically
Why r u friends with a truecel?

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14478

Than to be a work horse.

View attachment 1415307
Ethnic parents basically
My truecel friend wants to solve all the Millenium Problems, he think he will get laidE
Why r u friends with a truecel?
Everyone here is trucel I already stated this many times
4 PSL+ white and you are GigaChad here
5'7 is considered tall here

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, UltimateMan, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
Rip changlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15338, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 3828, Pumanator and 2 others
Poor guy :( its really uncool of you to share this though, I think you are a gigantic faggot now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others