My classmates have realized mewing doesn't actually do anything

D

Deleted member 57122

Mistral
For those who don't want to read the whole thing, my main concern is that they will become more involved in searching for fixing insecurities and uncovering more than basic softmaxxes. Today in class right before it was about to start my friend who is hella overweight was doing the stupid fucking "mewing" shit to my asian friend in class. My asian friend then proceeded to ask the overweight friend where it at (referring to his jawline). Now I would like to preface that the second friend has a good jaw, it just doesn't have the best visibility. While I do think it has to do with the skin complexion, there are things he can do to fix this. However, the overweight friend said oh at least my jaw is under the layers of fat you are gonna need surgery to fix yours. Not only does this shit make my second friend hella insecure, its untrue. However, this does mean that the overweight friend realized that this mewing shit will not fix major issues, revealing the main part of looksmaxxing tbh, which is hardmaxxing. Now obviously this idiot isnt look at the true source of my friends jaw visibility problem, it does bring concern for the future. I know there are countless times where you all have mentioned the blackpill going mainstream, but this may be the nail in the coffin. Connecting surgeries to a "meme" is not a good sign at all. Now while my overweight friend is on tiktok a little bit, he is very nt and goes to the gym very often. Lmk ur thoughts on this and if that truly is a bad sign.

bump cuz this feels like good discussion

IMG 1135

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 51465
IMG 6921

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
one last bump pls give good reply

yes its over
it has been for a couple of years
the time for looksmaxxing and hiding your surgeries while pretending to mew, was like in 2017 max, then tinder till 2019 max when it was still ok
anything past 2020 its just FULLY OVER srs

Written like an autist but ye funny to see this from normies

Legit forum reply thread irl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker