My colleague just told me I should do modelling! 😳

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
😍😍😍

Not a larp wallah! We were just speaking in the kitchen and said I should consider modelling! Biggest lifefeul in 10+ years. I was in shock, I nearly walked into a door.

The only problem is this colleague is male, 5'3 and looks like a mutt but from Africa. I told him I don't have the height, he replied it's all about the physical build (I've been pumping iron recently).

Anyway I'm at work will reply later. I have a huge smile on my face today. I feel like I'm walking in the moon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MaghrebGator, edgemaxx and 6 others
Either She needs to go the eye doctor ASAP or she’s full of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Looksmatch2

You'd be doing modeling for sure if you looked like THIS ANGEL :love: :love: :love: :love:

Tex Avery Vintage Animation GIF

I Love You Flirting GIF by Max

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, Narcissus🥀, latincell95 and 3 others
Everyone has their own charm

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Some guy said that to me.

I replied "how come no bitch wants to suck my dick then"

that shut his ass up

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, TechnoBoss and SecularIslamist
Some guy said that to me.

I replied "how come no bitch wants to suck my dick then"

that shut his ass up
Maybe he was faggot.

My guy isn't because hes a bible basher.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, latincell95 and SecularIslamist
Tales of malabar lore and legends of northern kerala original imafwp68uwmn7ghn

• +1
Reactions: ascension
😍😍😍

Not a larp wallah! We were just speaking in the kitchen and said I should consider modelling! Biggest lifefeul in 10+ years. I was in shock, I nearly walked into a door.

The only problem is this colleague is male, 5'3 and looks like a mutt but from Africa. I told him I don't have the height, he replied it's all about the physical build (I've been pumping iron recently).

Anyway I'm at work will reply later. I have a huge smile on my face today. I feel like I'm walking in the moon.
F3172B51 3C33 4C38 B04C 361262DE5EC6

modelling in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ascension, Baban and 1 other person
3929176 IMG 4121

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He probably doesn't understand looks dynamics much (Based not a schizo) but you are definetly way above average face wise.

He probably doesn't understand looks dynamics much (Based not a schizo) but you are definetly way above average face wise.
Yeah + he's probably used to seeing subhumans.
If you factor in my age and for my ethnicity only, makes sense. But that's comparing comparing Nissan to rickshaws.

Doesn't apply to me, factoring in my location it's more like more comparing Nissan's to Ferraris. I walk past Maher-lites and get brutally mogged, height, face, charisma even accent. It's brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
😍😍😍

what do u look like negga

Bro youre annoying as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back