My colleague looks like Barbara Palvin

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
In fact she may even fog her because she's like 6'1. She is from eastern Europe and speaks with a sexy accent, the kind you hear in a Bond movie where the actress tries to seduce the hero.

So far she hasn't spoken about her bf so she might be single. She mentioned to me she only lives with her "female accomplices".... she returned back to her shithole (I think it was Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia - one of those) came back but only ranted about her family. I might make a move on her. Tall girls are sexy. She's not Muslim and drinks that's my only problem. But idc at this stage. Everyone else I work with are legit subhuman and many guys are ethnic just like me.

She is 185cm, staceylite, blue eyes, dark blonde hair. I am 171, MTN, curry (but I shower), semi-gymaxxed. I fancy my chances. EE girls aren't as hypergamous and I'm pretty sure I can give her a passport.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goldpill, Primalsplit and lordgandy2000
White women fog

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, SecularIslamist and lordgandy2000
In fact she may even fog her because she's like 6'1. She is from eastern Europe and speaks with a sexy accent, the kind you hear in a Bond movie where the actress tries to seduce the hero.

So far she hasn't spoken about her bf so she might be single. She mentioned to me she only lives with her "female accomplices".... she returned back to her shithole (I think it was Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia - one of those) came back but only ranted about her family. I might make a move on her. Tall girls are sexy. She's not Muslim and drinks that's my only problem. But idc at this stage. Everyone else I work with are legit subhuman and many guys are ethnic just like me.

She is 185cm, staceylite, blue eyes, dark blonde hair. I am 171, MTN, curry (but I shower), semi-gymaxxed. I fancy my chances. EE girls aren't as hypergamous and I'm pretty sure I can give her a passport.
I would like to see you try, just so your confidence would be shattered completely :lul: :lul::lul:

I would like to see you try, just so your confidence would be shattered completely :lul: :lul::lul:
My confidence is already shattered and destroyed nothing can take it lower.

Anyway I changed my mind. I called her early in the morning urgently today via Teams. She was not makeupmaxxed and looked MTB. It's over for her.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Who cares,? Her face looks very similar to this - except she is medium blonde.

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yu should smash