My complete looksmax compilation

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
This is all the looksmax I learned from this website and been practicing. I looked like a retard first months of browsing here even after dissolving fillers but I’ve put in a lot of effort to put everything together. Gymmax, style, fringe hairstyle, finished my tattoo sleeve, improved skin

Most difficult part has been fringemaxxing, i spent several months to get it right because it was way too short in the back and too straight so it looked like a bowlcut

I hope you will appreciate this because I mention some things that arent in most guides and I just wanna highlight things that are very important to normies such as cloth style, tattoos and hairstyle

Eyebrow:
-eyebrow pencil
-eyebrow dye
37227ED3 72AF 4BC6 B8C6 E8A004D9D5CF

Eyebrow spacing:
-trimming inner eyebrows will make ipd look wider, and drawing with a pencil/transplanting eyebrow hair at the outer edges.
vs.
-Trimming outer eyebrows and extending inner eyebrows with a pencil will make ipd look smaller

Eyelashes
I dye them black at home but it irritates the eyes so sadly I don’t do it that often.. You can also use eyelash curler and mascara (but it rubs off on eyelids so its hard to pull off)

Discrete skinmax
-Undereye concealer that matches skin tone
-Bronzer in the submental area to make jawline look leaner in contrast
-I use light bronzing powder all over face because my skin is too sensitive for selftanners
-Pore concealer. I use Smashbox photo finish pore minimizing primer around cheeks.
F45FC711 E62C 44EC 897B F2BCF9F1953A

70DB11A4 8A2A 4958 AFF9 69E37F543151

Lips
Vaseline lip balm rosy tint
My lips have looked bad and dry but I bought this 2 weeks ago and they look better
3E1212A2 FBF7 4D85 8AA5 2F63A893A2A0

Hair
3 best hairstyles are wavy fringe, curtains and undercut imo. But it depends on your facial features. My face looks really bad with curtains.
Dark hair>>light hair. Dark brown-black is the ideal hair color according to my poll thread
I have a wavy fringe myself and use a flat iron but I will get a perm. My hair color is dark blonde and I dye it darkest brown.

What I learned about fringe hairstyle is that it’s really difficult to get right. My fkin hair stylist did it wrong at first. The hair must be longer in the back than at the front so it lines up or else it will look too thin. Also hair must be wavy or else it will look emo.

Another important aspect is that you need dark hair to have a fringe or else you will look lesbian.

Some good fringe styles
9A6EFEB1 2A1D 4B8A 8712 6C28C3C7BD61

F3BCFEAB 1D90 4A52 9474 A2AA88FC4AD0

D1111BD4 FC05 42EC 9673 2B9B2D2357AD

Body
Most important body groups are Arms, abs, chest, traps, shoulders, lats, neck

Important advice:
To get good abs you need to work both upper and lower abs. I started doing leg raises which trains lower abs. Crunches trains upper abs.
Neck training 2x a week and dumbbell shrugs for traps.

Decline bench trains lower chest, flat bench trains entire chest, incline bench upper chest. My lower chest is my weak point so now I started doing decline bench with decline flyes to bring it up

Clothes
I like wearing NT fuckboi clothes and I’m also brandmaxxing. Got some Stone Island clothes now.
Best brands imo are: Stone Island, Versace, Gucci, Moncler, armani. I dont think brands matter much in america but it does in europe.

I usually wear tailored XXXL tshirts, zipper hoodies or sweater, faded jeans or black jeans to contrast with top, white air force 1 or black boots. Also a black coat.

Important that it shows of muscles, having a bigger neck cut so girls can see traps. Having those narrow neck shirts make you look like a twink.

I got all my clothes tailored last week and my body looks 2x better. I usually wear XXL-XXXL which is made for fatties so it doesnt suit my body unless tailored

Also pullover hoodies suck because they hide your neck area and makes it look smaller. So zipper hoodies are better because your traps/neck is visible.

Tshirts should always have short sleeves and should be rolled up. You can get a tailor to cut arm sleeve shorter

Tattoos

should be on left arm. Best ones imo are in black/grey to contrast with skin and make it stick out. My first tattoo 2019 was in blue/grey and the rest in black/grey and it looks better

Good ones are symbols with special meaning, sluts like those. Mine are lion/roses which looks nice but doesnt leave much room for discussions
9E11A14D B0BC 4AB2 B82A C4B2C7169FD8

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ellisadrian, Deleted member 2788, LastHopeForNorman and 14 others
No compilation for your face

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Norwooder, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Jk pretty good list brah

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 5393
Jk pretty good list brah
I havnt contributed much here so i wanted to be nice and give some unorthodox advices that arent in most guides

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and IWILLMAKEIT
This is all the looksmax I learned from this website and been practicing. I looked like a retard first months of browsing here even after dissolving fillers but I’ve put in a lot of effort to put everything together. Gymmax, style, fringe hairstyle, finished my tattoo sleeve, improved skin

Most difficult part has been fringemaxxing, i spent several months to get it right because it was way too short in the back and too straight so it looked like a bowlcut

I hope you will appreciate this because I mention some things that arent in most guides and I just wanna highlight things that are very important to normies such as cloth style, tattoos and hairstyle

Eyebrow:
-eyebrow pencil
-eyebrow dye
View attachment 946732

Eyebrow spacing:
-trimming inner eyebrows will make ipd look wider, and drawing with a pencil/transplanting eyebrow hair at the outer edges.
vs.
-Trimming outer eyebrows and extending inner eyebrows with a pencil will make ipd look smaller

Eyelashes
I dye them black at home but it irritates the eyes so sadly I don’t do it that often.. You can also use eyelash curler and mascara (but it rubs off on eyelids so its hard to pull off)

Discrete skinmax
-I use light bronzing powder all over face because my skin is too sensitive for selftanners
-Pore concealer. I use Smashbox photo finish pore minimizing primer around cheeks.
View attachment 946733
View attachment 946740

Lips
My lips have looked bad and dry but I bought this 2 weeks ago and they look better
View attachment 946731

Hair
3 best hairstyles are wavy fringe, curtains and undercut imo. But it depends on your facial features. My face looks really bad with curtains.
Dark hair>>light hair. Dark brown-black is the ideal hair color according to my poll thread
I have a wavy fringe myself and use a flat iron but I will get a perm. My hair color is dark blonde and I dye it darkest brown.

What I learned about fringe hairstyle is that it’s really difficult to get right. My fkin hair stylist did it wrong at first. The hair must be longer in the back than at the front so it lines up or else it will look too thin. Also hair must be wavy or else it will look emo.

Another important aspect is that you need dark hair to have a fringe or else you will look lesbian.

Some good fringe styles
View attachment 946749
View attachment 946753
View attachment 946754

Body

Important advice:
To get good abs you need to work both upper and lower abs. I started doing leg raises which trains lower abs. Crunches trains upper abs.

Decline bench trains lower chest, flat bench trains entire chest, incline bench upper chest. My lower chest is my weak point so now I started doing decline bench with decline flyes to bring it up

Clothes
I like wearing NT fuckboi clothes and I’m also brandmaxxing. Got some Stone Island clothes now.
Best brands imo are: Stone Island, Versace, Gucci, Moncler, armani. I dont think brands matter much in america but it does in europe.

I usually wear tailored XXXL tshirts, zipper hoodies or sweater, faded jeans or black jeans to contrast with top, white air force 1 or black boots. Also a black coat.

Important that it shows of muscles, having a bigger neck cut so girls can see traps. Having those narrow neck shirts make you look like a twink.

I got all my clothes tailored last week and my body looks 2x better. I usually wear XXL-XXXL which is made for fatties so it doesnt suit my body unless tailored

Also pullover hoodies suck because they hide your neck area and makes it look smaller. So zipper hoodies are better because your traps/neck is visible.

Tshirts should always have short sleeves and should be rolled up. You can get a tailor to cut arm sleeve shorter

Tattoos

should be on left arm. Best ones imo are in black/grey to contrast with skin and make it stick out. My first tattoo 2019 was in blue/grey and the rest in black/grey and it looks better

Good ones are symbols with special meaning, sluts like those. Mine are lion/roses which looks nice but doesnt leave much room for discussions
View attachment 946771
miring the eyebrow shit, it's seriously underrated. People here talk bones so much, but underestimate eyebrow dying or pencil

Tattoos

Why not both? Im getting a full sleeve on both arms and a full neck tattoo

Lots of good info here
Thanks

Show pics let's see how it's working

You will always have my heart Yuyevon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

Eyebrow:
-eyebrow pencil
-eyebrow dye
View attachment 946732

Eyebrow spacing:
vs.

Eyelashes

Discrete skinmax
View attachment 946733
View attachment 946740

Lips
View attachment 946731

Hair

Some good fringe styles
View attachment 946749
View attachment 946753
View attachment 946754

Body

Important advice:

Clothes

Tattoos

View attachment 946771
Hi im new here so im late to this thread i wanted to ask you how do you get hairstyle like you said you have now from the guy with backpack i nver saw someone with such a good hair how to achieve that ?

Good post. Can you post a before and after to see how much you’ve changed?