MY CONCLUSION 🧐 The Brutal Truth. 💊💊💊

Rochefort6

Rochefort6

Banned
You can't logic someone out of something they didnt logic themselves into.

You fear women you are attracted to. They are people just like you or me, but a woman's weapon is her beauty and the more of it she possesses the more of a weapon she is. Next is the mother of all evils: comparison. Now that you have convinced yourself that you aren't worthy based on some fictitious image you have of her only allowing Brad Pitt types into her life, you will play the victim narrative. Once you are a victim you feed off this invisible oppression. It becomes your identity. Like the male equivalent of most feminists.

Beauty is a big part in seduction but is practically nothing compared to social fluency. Most of you, generally speaking, are socially retarded and will push away ideas that go against your preconceptions. You have standards that are deep in the realm of fantasy. You want exact standards yet you fall far below them.

There are men like me, who actually leave the basement, who have easily been rejected by women hundreds of times.

I cannot really blame you. It took me damn near two decades to realize women actually want you to approach them and if you do they actually want the interaction to go smoothly. On the other hand it also takes a tremendous amount of courage, at first, to ask an attractive girl out and if she says "No", for whatever reason, GOD DOES IT STING...at first, but through repetition it is less painful and the whole process becomes fun.

The problem with you incel types is not only will you not give yourselves a chance, but you won't even take the most minute of corrective steps in the opposite direction of where you’re heading. I am even convinced that the victim narrative is soo strong with you that even if a women knocked on your door and asked you out you still would find a reason that it isn't true that someone from the opposite sex could love them.

I can try to talk some of you out of your social suicide ideologies and yes, I may talk some down who are open minded, but it's hard to talk down someone who's already accepted death.

The fact that some of you say its incel logic shows that you know its bullshit. I cant convince you it's wrong but you’re definitely aware that it is.

You’ve fully embraced that you're an unlovable worthless piece of shit and you’re in too deep to change that. if anyone compliments you "they’re lying" or "being nice". If you fail a few times "it doesnt work" or “this is bullshit". Then you probably have oneitis with a girl either you’ve never talked to or got friend-zoned by, have either no friends in real life or you know nothing about them because you dont care.

I can promise you, nothing I say will change you. I can recommend the books but I know you wont read them. I can show you pictures of “incels” in relationships but you will find a way that it's wrong. “He’s rich, hes attractive, the girl is ugly," etc. I can say, work out, clean up your style, go out and socialize, learn about other people, but you'll call that stupid a waste of time.

I’m sure if someone said half the shit to you that you say to yourself, about yourself you'd be fucking pissed, yet you’re going to take it, like a self induced stockholm syndrome. The only way I know out of stockholm syndrome is removing the abuser, but I don't know how to separate you from yourself.

The only solution is rock bottom moments. In some sort of way, when you fuck up your life so bad from this mentality, you’ll be susceptible to change. Until then, I don’t think anything is possible.

TLDR: I do actually feel bad for you incels. Your low self-esteem, and miserable view of the world, causes a lot of avoidable suffering.

But you are not Incels by logic. You are Incels by emotion. And you can't logically breakdown an emotional decision.

There is a lot of self loathing on the internet, and I’m never gonna change that until your life shows you otherwise. Everyone is on their own journey.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mogger797, tdawg, Deleted member 5574 and 15 others
Dn rd .

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Deleted member 4563, Lev Peshkov and 11 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Jnumber01
ahh greycels, that shit is on mental base

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard, Jnumber01 and 3 others
so long dnt read, probably full of redpill bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Jnumber01, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
Didntread4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512, Incoming and 5 others
Didn't read lol.
Images   2020 07 08T220831785

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Do you understand there are Chads here that are even more BlackPilled than incels ?
I've been kindly rejected maybe 2 or 3 times and females still come to me.
Ive seen the Black P for decades.
You look like a beta buxx tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nero, Danish_Retard, Incoming and 3 others
Beauty is a big part in seduction but is practically nothing compared to social fluency.
stopped reading right here kill yourself bluepilled cuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nero, Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Do you understand there are Chads here that are even more BlackPilled than incels ?
I've been kindly rejected maybe 2 or 3 times and females still come to me.
Ive seen the Black P for decades.
You look like a beta buxx tbh.
Read the thread

@her @Kingkellz thoughts?
just check his last threads, he is just spamming with his bluepilled shit and its against the rules

• Post platitudes, cherrypick, or bluepilled content
    • We hear enough of these "feel good" platitudes in our ordinary, everyday lives. We don't need to listen to it here. Cherrypicking is a terrible way to start a discussion, and threads/posts like these are usually used to push bluepilled ideas.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Deleted member 4563, MentalistKebab and 7 others
"But you are not Incels by logic. You are Incels by emotion."
you are so wrong.
a man that is bullied for his appearence and is rock bottom status cannot attempt to get a girlfriend
that is like a dog trying to climb up the tree.
it's physics law doesn't allow it.

• +1
Reactions: Nct_cuto and Danish_Retard
@her @Kingkellz thoughts?
just check his last threads, he is just spamming with his bluepilled shit and its against the rules

• Post platitudes, cherrypick, or bluepilled content
    • We hear enough of these "feel good" platitudes in our ordinary, everyday lives. We don't need to listen to it here. Cherrypicking is a terrible way to start a discussion, and threads/posts like these are usually used to push bluepilled ideas.
Call for mommy :(

"But you are not Incels by logic. You are Incels by emotion."
you are so wrong.
a man that is bullied for his appearence and is rock bottom status cannot attempt to get a girlfriend
that is like a dog trying to climb up the tree.
it's physics law doesn't allow it.
Life is hard. You are the only one keeping those painful memories alive. It’s in the past. Grow from them. My childhood was the same.

Life is hard. You are the only one keeping those painful memories alive. It’s in the past. Grow from them. My childhood was the same.
now you are asking me to emotional instead of logical lol ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Warlow, Deleted member 2733 and 5 others
Jfl fucking greycels

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Not surprised. You tried, good job.
ok i read the whole thing now here's what i have to say:
You fear women you are attracted to. They are people just like you or me, but a woman's weapon is her beauty and the more of it she possesses the more of a weapon she is. Next is the mother of all evils: comparison. Now that you have convinced yourself that you aren't worthy based on some fictitious image you have of her only allowing Brad Pitt types into her life, you will play the victim narrative. Once you are a victim you feed off this invisible oppression. It becomes your identity. Like the male equivalent of most feminists.
this part is true for some but not to the extent you're making it out to be, i kinda agree tbh
Beauty is a big part in seduction but is practically nothing compared to social fluency. Most of you, generally speaking, are socially retarded and will push away ideas that go against your preconceptions. You have standards that are deep in the realm of fantasy. You want exact standards yet you fall far below them.
the first part of this is just wrong. Looks is 80% for your love life. If your looks are subpar you're forced to settle with below average - average girls. You say some people's standards are too high but what people here really want is just a cute girlfriend who isn't a slut. is that such an unrealistic thing to aim for
I cannot really blame you. It took me damn near two decades to realize women actually want you to approach them and if you do they actually want the interaction to go smoothly. On the other hand it also takes a tremendous amount of courage, at first, to ask an attractive girl out and if she says "No", for whatever reason, GOD DOES IT STING...at first, but through repetition it is less painful and the whole process becomes fun.
I agree wholeheartedly. You need to take the first step and its hard but u get numb to it slowly
I can try to talk some of you out of your social suicide ideologies and yes, I may talk some down who are open minded, but it's hard to talk down someone who's already accepted death.

The fact that some of you say its incel logic shows that you know its bullshit. I cant convince you it's wrong but you’re definitely aware that it is.

You’ve fully embraced that you're an unlovable worthless piece of shit and you’re in too deep to change that. if anyone compliments you "they’re lying" or "being nice". If you fail a few times "it doesnt work" or “this is bullshit". Then you probably have oneitis with a girl either you’ve never talked to or got friend-zoned by, have either no friends in real life or you know nothing about them because you dont care.

I can promise you, nothing I say will change you. I can recommend the books but I know you wont read them. I can show you pictures of “incels” in relationships but you will find a way that it's wrong. “He’s rich, hes attractive, the girl is ugly," etc. I can say, work out, clean up your style, go out and socialize, learn about other people, but you'll call that stupid a waste of time.

I’m sure if someone said half the shit to you that you say to yourself, about yourself you'd be fucking pissed, yet you’re going to take it, like a self induced stockholm syndrome. The only way I know out of stockholm syndrome is removing the abuser, but I don't know how to separate you from yourself.

The only solution is rock bottom moments. In some sort of way, when you fuck up your life so bad from this mentality, you’ll be susceptible to change. Until then, I don’t think anything is possible.

TLDR: I do actually feel bad for you incels. Your low self-esteem, and miserable view of the world, causes a lot of avoidable suffering.

But you are not Incels by logic. You are Incels by emotion. And you can't logically breakdown an emotional decision.

There is a lot of self loathing on the internet, and I’m never gonna change that until your life shows you otherwise. Everyone is on their own journey.

Now for all of this. Who are you even talking to. I think you're aiming this whole essay to people over at incels.is. People here are just blackpilled but use that to their advantage to become better looking and get their ideal life experience. This isn't evne an incel forum or anything. It sounds like you're talking about the loathsome rotting people at incels.is who just give up

Everyone here is working on themselves, that's why the site is called looksmax.me, you should browse this more to find out it's not like incels.is

I agree with a lot of what you said but it seems like this was directed at the wrong place, and even then...
A lot of the people at incels.is have no hope, there is no "taking the first step" or whatever for them, they're too ugly and unattractive no matter what they do (most aside from a few weird exceptions)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nero, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2157 and 7 others

this part is true for some but not to the extent you're making it out to be, i kinda agree tbh

the first part of this is just wrong. Looks is 80% for your love life. If your looks are subpar you're forced to settle with below average - average girls. You say some people's standards are too high but what people here really want is just a cute girlfriend who isn't a slut. is that such an unrealistic thing to aim for

I agree wholeheartedly. You need to take the first step and its hard but u get numb to it slowly

Now for all of this. Who are you even talking to. I think you're aiming this whole essay to people over at incels.is. People here are just blackpilled but use that to their advantage to become better looking and get their ideal life experience. This isn't evne an incel forum or anything. It sounds like you're talking about the loathsome rotting people at incels.is who just give up

Everyone here is working on themselves, that's why the site is called looksmax.me, you should browse this more to find out it's not like incels.is

I agree with a lot of what you said but it seems like this was directed at the wrong place, and even then...
A lot of the people at incels.is have no hope, there is no "taking the first step" or whatever for them, they're too ugly and unattractive no matter what they do (most aside from a few weird exceptions)
Thanks for reading bro! Cool that you agree on some of the points!

How socialized are you? Do you go out everyday, talk to strangers? Meet up with friends? Clubbing? That’s a pretty rare thing to do already. My point is, social fluency, maxed at its potential is VERY VERY POWERFUL. Not just for women, but for getting anything, a job, promotion etc.

The majority of those who reply to my threads fit the description. I’ve been around since Lookism, then Lookstheory and now here, I know the types.

A lot of the improvement you talk about is wishful thinking or surgeries that further reinforce a victim narrative and social retardation. There are no shortcuts to this. This forum on nofap for example is pretty enlightened but no where near much of the self-help content online. Same applies for most real wisdom on here.

I feel most on here are coping poorly. If actual action was being taking, the nature of dialogue on here would be different. But I agree, some on here are taking action, definitely not the majority replying to my threads. They’re just triggered, and partly that’s my intention. Trigger them out of their haze.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 7313, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
@ArvidGustavsson You’re Swedish 100%. Talk is cheap I get it. Meet up with me IRL and I’ll show you what I’ve been talking about :)

Mirin you effort bro:)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep and Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 5131
The problem with you incel types is not only will you not give yourselves a chance, but you won't even take the most minute of corrective steps in the opposite direction of where you’re heading. I am even convinced that the victim narrative is soo strong with you that even if a women knocked on your door and asked you out you still would find a reason that it isn't true that someone from the opposite sex could love them.

19709298 E9ED 4732 B9DD FD6913B2A9BE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baruch, Danish_Retard and mulattomaxxer
Whats the point of trying to seduce a woman while she can call Chad any time?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6997
It's indeed 90% about attractiveness.
Then being an abusive narcissist... generally smart as such.
I am a narcissist but I didn’t understand your comment.

not this shit again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2733
not this shit again
Are you experiencing diarrhea? In most cases, diarrhea can be treated at home and it willresolve itself in a few days. Drink plenty of fluids, and follow the "BRAT" diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast) to help ease symptoms. Take care to ensure infants and children stay hydrated. Electrolyte solutions such as Pedialyte can be helpful.

keep writing essays dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Papal_Guard, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You can't logic someone out of something they didnt logic themselves into. english?

You fear women you are attracted to. They are people just unlike you or me, we are subhumans, but a woman's weapon is her beauty and the more of it she possesses the more of a weapon she is. Next is the mother of all evils: being born. Now that you have blackpilled yourself that you aren't worthy based on some accurate image you have of her only allowing Brad Pitt types into her life, you will become the victim. Once you are a victim you feed off this visible oppression. It becomes your identity. Like the male equivalent of most feminists, except even they can get laid.

Beauty is the only part in seduction but is necessary before attempting social fluency. Most of you, generally speaking, are socially retarded and will push away ideas that go against your preconceptions. You have standards that are deep in the realm of fantasy. You want exact standards yet you fall far below them, because you are ugly.

There are men like me, who actually leave the basement, who have easily been rejected by women hundreds of times.

I cannot really blame you. It took me damn near two decades to realize women actually want you to die and if you do they actually rejoice. On the other hand it also takes a tremendous amount of delusion, at first, to ask an attractive girl out and if she says "No", for whatever reason, GOD DOES IT STING...at first, but through repetition it is less painful and the whole process becomes numbing and jaded.

The problem with you incel types :soy: is not only will you not give yourselves a chance, but you won't even take the most minute of corrective steps in the opposite direction of where you’re heading. I am even convinced that the subhumanity is soo strong with you that even if a women knocked on your door and asked you out you still would find a reason that it isn't true that someone from the opposite sex could love them, because they're making fun of you.

I can try to talk some of you out of your based and blackpilled ideologies and yes, I may talk some down who are open minded, but it's hard to talk down someone who's already accepted their fate.

The fact that some of you say its blackpilled logic shows that you know its real. I cant convince you it's wrong because I can't.

You’ve fully come to terms that you're an unlovable worthless piece of shit and you’re in too ugly to change that. if anyone compliments you "they’re lying" or "being nice". If you fail a few 1,000 times "it doesnt work" or “this is bullshit". Then you probably have oneitis with a girl either you’ve never talked to or got friend-zoned by, have either no friends in real life or you know nothing about them because everyone hates you.

I can promise you, nothing I say will change you, because I suck at making loints. I can recommend the cope self-help books but I know you wont read them. I can show you pictures of “incels” in relationships but you will find a way that it's wrong. “He’s rich, hes attractive, the girl is ugly," etc. I can say, work out, clean up your style, go out and socialize, learn about other people, but you'll call that stupid a waste of time because you already tried that.

I’m sure if someone said half the shit to you that you say to yourself, about yourself you'd be fucking agreeing, yet you’re going to take it, like a self induced blackpill syndrome. The only way I know out of stockholm syndrome is removing the abuser, but I don't know how to separate you from reality.

The only solution is kill yourself. In some sort of way, when you fuck up your life so bad from this mentality, you’ll be susceptible to end it all. Until then, I don’t think anything is worth living for.

TLDR: I do actually feel bad for you incels. Your low level looks, and short height, causes a lot of unavoidable suffering.

But you are not Incels by logic, unless you're genuinely ugly. You are incels by birth. And you can't logically breakdown how cruel God can be.

There is a lot of self loathing on the internet, and I’m never gonna change that until your life shows you otherwise. Everyone is on their own journey to reincarnation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: John McCormick, Pussyslayer, Chadeep and 5 others
You can't logic someone out of something they didnt logic themselves into. english?

You fear women you are attracted to. They are people just unlike you or me, we are subhumans, but a woman's weapon is her beauty and the more of it she possesses the more of a weapon she is. Next is the mother of all evils: being born. Now that you have blackpilled yourself that you aren't worthy based on some accurate image you have of her only allowing Brad Pitt types into her life, you will become the victim. Once you are a victim you feed off this visible oppression. It becomes your identity. Like the male equivalent of most feminists, except even they can get laid.

Beauty is the only part in seduction but is necessary before attempting social fluency. Most of you, generally speaking, are socially retarded and will push away ideas that go against your preconceptions. You have standards that are deep in the realm of fantasy. You want exact standards yet you fall far below them, because you are ugly.

I cannot really blame you. It took me damn near two decades to realize women actually want you to die and if you do they actually rejoice. On the other hand it also takes a tremendous amount of delusion, at first, to ask an attractive girl out and if she says "No", for whatever reason, GOD DOES IT STING...at first, but through repetition it is less painful and the whole process becomes numbing and jaded.

The problem with you incel types :soy: is not only will you not give yourselves a chance, but you won't even take the most minute of corrective steps in the opposite direction of where you’re heading. I am even convinced that the subhumanity is soo strong with you that even if a women knocked on your door and asked you out you still would find a reason that it isn't true that someone from the opposite sex could love them, because they're making fun of you.

I can try to talk some of you out of your based and blackpilled ideologies and yes, I may talk some down who are open minded, but it's hard to talk down someone who's already accepted their fate.

The fact that some of you say its blackpilled logic shows that you know its real. I cant convince you it's wrong because I can't.

You’ve fully come to terms that you're an unlovable worthless piece of shit and you’re in too ugly to change that. if anyone compliments you "they’re lying" or "being nice". If you fail a few 1,000 times "it doesnt work" or “this is bullshit". Then you probably have oneitis with a girl either you’ve never talked to or got friend-zoned by, have either no friends in real life or you know nothing about them because everyone hates you.

I can promise you, nothing I say will change you, because I suck at making loints. I can recommend the cope self-help books but I know you wont read them. I can show you pictures of “incels” in relationships but you will find a way that it's wrong. “He’s rich, hes attractive, the girl is ugly," etc. I can say, work out, clean up your style, go out and socialize, learn about other people, but you'll call that stupid a waste of time because you already tried that.

I’m sure if someone said half the shit to you that you say to yourself, about yourself you'd be fucking agreeing, yet you’re going to take it, like a self induced blackpill syndrome. The only way I know out of stockholm syndrome is removing the abuser, but I don't know how to separate you from reality.

The only solution is kill yourself. In some sort of way, when you fuck up your life so bad from this mentality, you’ll be susceptible to end it all. Until then, I don’t think anything is worth living for.

TLDR: I do actually feel bad for you incels. Your low level looks, and short height, causes a lot of unavoidable suffering.

But you are not Incels by logic, unless you're genuinely ugly. You are incels by birth. And you can't logically breakdown how cruel God can be.

There is a lot of self loathing on the internet, and I’m never gonna change that until your life shows you otherwise. Everyone is on their own journey to reincarnation.

Lol I creamed my pants that’s hilariouuuuuusssss

If you approach every girl you like you'll kill your self esteem.
What people should do is evaluate if they're looksmatched to the respective person and then get to the approaching.
Approaching every girl gives you no benefit, getting used to rejection and calling it being strong is just coping.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Danish_Retard
If you approach every girl you like you'll kill your self esteem.
What people should do is evaluate if they're looksmatched to the respective person and then get to the approaching.
Approaching every girl gives you no benefit, getting used to rejection and calling it being strong is just coping.
Then it’s not real self esteem. Real self esteem isn’t attributed to environmental outcomes, then it’s forever fluctuating like that of a narcissist.

Constant and consist interactions challenge your ego. If you feel broken as a result, this is good, as it shows what insecurities your ego was masking and now you have the opportunity to overcome them and build REAL confidence and self esteem, things that will take you to the TOP in dating, occupation, everything.

I read but I don't agree

• +1
I have no prob with women or getting laid I will go right up to a girl but I don't care about that bc ik while I may be average looking or maybe slightly above average if I looked like Pitt my advantage in life would be astronomical I prob could make it into Hollywood fairly easy

• +1
You can't logic someone out of something they didnt logic themselves into.

This isn’t .co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, TheEndHasNoEnd and Danish_Retard