My Conspiracy Theory About LooksOverall

D

Deleted member 18602

Iron
A man killed himself this month. He was white, tall (Reports saying hes between 6'3" and 6'6" could be wrong due to human error) and lived in the US. He was also a Milwaukee bucks fan, "internet blogger" and virgin. LooksOverall also has gone missing this month from the internet. Exactly right before this man died. LooksOverall is white, tall (6'7") and lives in the US. He also put up a post of him wearing a Milwaukee Bucks jersey on here in late 2021. He was ALSO a virgin, and had problems with mental illness.

The only evidence we have of him being alive is word of mouth from other users. But the thing is that people lie on here all the time. It could be a cover up. They may have his dead body in their closets. Here are some pictures. The first is the game with the dead person in it. Then LooksOverall in a bucks jersey. The dead person also has a brown door in their apartment. LooksOverall also has a brown door.

What's more. Looksoverall told me his life was meaning less due to his height. He was very suicidal sounding when I spoke to him last year. I would not be surprised if he did this.

If that doesn't convince you, I saw a Facebook picture of this guy who died. Im not putting it up due to doxing issues. He looks exactly like him, he has the same chin, same narrow shoulders, same wide hips. Same eyes, same nose, everything.

@whiteissuperior @OldVirgin

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 7.19.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 7.19.45 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 3.15.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 3.15.39 PM.png
    565.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP, alriodai and Deleted member 15917
Didn't he expose himself saying it was all a larp and he was actually 5'9 irl?

He’s still alive

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do people think this was really him?
2812041 Screen Shot 2022 03 26 at 31539 PM

Ngl can’t tell if this is a joke or if people really don’t know that that’s the YouTuber tmol from his omegle videos
Yeah I know it wasn't him but some users here seem to believe it was (OP for example). He was trolling many times with fake pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loksr and Deleted member 13332
A man killed himself this month. He was white, tall (Reports saying hes between 6'3" and 6'6" could be wrong due to human error) and lived in the US. He was also a Milwaukee bucks fan, "internet blogger" and virgin. LooksOverall also has gone missing this month from the internet. Exactly right before this man died. LooksOverall is white, tall (6'7") and lives in the US. He also put up a post of him wearing a Milwaukee Bucks jersey on here in late 2021. He was ALSO a virgin, and had problems with mental illness.

The only evidence we have of him being alive is word of mouth from other users. But the thing is that people lie on here all the time. It could be a cover up. They may have his dead body in their closets. Here are some pictures. The first is the game with the dead person in it. Then LooksOverall in a bucks jersey. The dead person also has a brown door in their apartment. LooksOverall also has a brown door.

What's more. Looksoverall told me his life was meaning less due to his height. He was very suicidal sounding when I spoke to him last year. I would not be surprised if he did this.

If that doesn't convince you, I saw a Facebook picture of this guy who died. Im not putting it up due to doxing issues. He looks exactly like him, he has the same chin, same narrow shoulders, same wide hips. Same eyes, same nose, everything.

@whiteissuperior @OldVirgin
another day another rope