My conversation with a doctor regarding stimulants, ADHDCELS GTFIH!!!

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken

(I kept saying "yeah" "ok" and "right" because I was trying a conciliatory approach)
Turn your volume to 100% or else you won't be able to hear.
He basically tells me to not take stimulants, and gives a personal story of someone who ruined his life with stimulants, a major league soccer played ruined his career because he got put on ADHD drugs, and he says that he sees a stimulant pandemic coming up. He also brings up a concerning fact, that the long-term effect of Adderall is unknown, it changes the structure of your brain, completely irreversible.

Also, JFL at him saying stimulants are basically amphetamines, yes they are basically amphetamines, he also told me to not take stimulants, and I responded "no I don't" then later he asked me if I take stimulants.

@Witheredly90
@Ritalincel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 20618 and 8 others
The doctor was a fat bald middle eastern manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
he's right about amphetamine and irreversible damage but methytlphenidate is actually neuroprotective all the side effects like psychosis you guys were talking about I got them from vyvanse but never got them from concerta, I can go on and off without a problem

the real big pharma push is for ssris/snris (what the pro player ended up taking), if you want stimulants which will actually help you not just numb the pain you have to fight for it hard

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Tallooksmaxxer, ChristianChad and 5 others
he's right about amphetamine and irreversible damage but methytlphenidate is actually neuroprotective all the side effects like psychosis you guys were talking about I got them from vyvanse but never got them from concerta, I can go on and off without a problem
I took Ritalin, I felt emotionally numb, I didn't walk to converse with my friend at lunch, and it just made me quiet.
the real big pharma push is for ssris/snris (what the pro player ended up taking),
Yeah, i'm not taking that.
if you want stimulants which will actually help you not just numb the pain you have to fight for it hard
I'll never give up, I'll continue to fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, SubhumanCurrycel, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
DBDR????? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20618, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Seems like you were going really hard on it lad

I would go to another doc and tell them you've tried everything besides stimulants for ADHD or some shit. Do walk in there asking for stimulants and taking about your other doctor refusing to give it to you :feelskek:

Or find then online, rauwloscine-caffeien combo is decent, if you know how to maneuver the dark web then just get them there and buy a substance testing strip.

Or go to a street dealer and do the same.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, mvp2v1 and UglyGod360

(I kept saying "yeah" "ok" and "right" because I was trying a conciliatory approach)
He basically tells me to not take stimulants, and gives a personal story of someone who ruined his life with stimulants, a major league soccer played ruined his career because he got put on ADHD drugs, and he says that he sees a stimulant pandemic coming up. He also brings up a concerning fact, that the long-term effect of Adderall is unknown, it changes the structure of your brain, completely irreversible.

Also, JFL at him saying stimulants are basically amphetamines, yes they are basically amphetamines, he also told me to not take stimulants, and I responded "no I don't" then later he asked me if I take stimulants.

@Witheredly90
@Ritalincel

Been on them since 7 years old the damage has been done

Also look into research chemicals lad

There is cocaine level shit you can buy without the dark net. If can links in a bit when work slows down

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
what did he say

Long term effects are known

@Witheredly90
@Ritalincel

lol this is DBDR

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn
all pharma products are good goyim, trust me
Merch 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and currylightskin
But what to do if you have adhd/ or have a hard time to not be a lazycell

you have the chaddiest voice for a 5'8 guy mirin

the real big pharma push is for ssris/snris (what the pro player ended up taking), if you want stimulants which will actually help you not just numb the pain you have to fight for it hard
the point on neurotoxicity is methlyphenidate having a lower potential for abuse/potential danger at recreational doses. Prescribed doses are safe and dont give perm damage

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 5815
the point on neurotoxicity is methlyphenidate having a lower potential for abuse/potential danger at recreational doses. Prescribed doses are safe and dont give perm damage
So ritalin moggs?

What about Ritalin vs modafinil?

either you be an autist with ADHD or you die young with brain failure from the drugs to fix it.

yolo, Adderall daily from here on out.

So ritalin moggs?

What about Ritalin vs modafinil?
no it just means theres lower risk for abuse, adderall should be better for most people.
Depends

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
no it just means theres lower risk for abuse, adderall should be better for most people.
Depends
Can you elab?
Is there a dosage which is save 5x per week?
I need to moneymax so I need to hustle/learn shit

Can you elab?
Is there a dosage which is save 5x per week?
I need to moneymax so I need to hustle/learn shit
doctors start you on a low dose and move up in increments to find the lowest, effective dose. Dangerous doses are recreational doses you wont be near..

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
doctors start you on a low dose and move up in increments to find the lowest, effective dose. Dangerous doses are recreational doses you wont be near..
But what if you maybe don’t have adhd?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile