My country is extremely based

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn

Lowest vaccination rate among upper-middle income nations and anything above. "Conspiracy theories" (the truth) are mainstream, everyone believes them. People never follow the narrative blindly and always question stuff, literally the definition of anti-cuck. It's nothing like the sheep west. Kinda makes me proud

Edit: It's shit in some ways but definitely not a shithole. I've lived most of my life outside and I'm currently here temporary and I can say it's slightly worse than the west in terms of quality of life but they don't have all that weird western shit (asylum seekers, LGBTQ)

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Xtra, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Tjats low iq

View attachment 2833791
Lowest vaccination rate among upper-middle income nations and anything above. "Conspiracy theories" (the truth) are mainstream, everyone believes them. People never follow the narrative blindly and always question stuff, literally the definition of anti-cuck. It's nothing like the sheep west. Kinda makes me proud
But it's a fourth world deathniK shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and socialcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and St.TikTokcel

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Luffymaxxing and MagaPutinism
What the raaclat is that country

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Its Bulgaria dude
Every former warsaw pact country is a massive shithole.
It's shit in some ways but definitely not a shithole. I've lived most of my life outside and I'm currently here temporary and I can say it's slightly worse than the west in terms of quality of life but they don't have all that weird western shit (asylum seekers, LGBTQ)

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It's shit in some ways but definitely not a shithole. I've lived most of my life outside and I'm currently here temporary and I can say it's slightly worse than the west in terms of quality of life but they don't have all that weird western shit (asylum seekers, LGBTQ)
400 jewro salary is ideal @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@Luffymaxxing it's Barbados

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and try2beme
Bulgaria is overrepresented in the amount of whores who work here

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
also one of the lowest iqs in europe

View attachment 2833791

Edit: It's shit in some ways but definitely not a shithole. I've lived most of my life outside and I'm currently here temporary and I can say it's slightly worse than the west in terms of quality of life but they don't have all that weird western shit (asylum seekers, LGBTQ)
i am thankful to not live in the west, as much as my european country has issues it's better than living in the west (usa, canada)

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters