My country redneck dad who is 5'6 thinks "he never had a problem being short" implying we are all whiners if we're framelets.

How do you interpret

• His manly ignorant mentality fs himself, and doesnt realize power, and self serving ego > manliness.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yeah we are whiners and should be ashamed for not being strong enough to man up against ourselves

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I'm so cursed to have a retard for a dad lol. Most milennials are raised to be ego sensitive, and insecure. Which is kind of only human. It's rigid redneck culture that is inhuman.

I know my dad grew up in some hick state north dakota, but tbh shouldn't a framecel want to be a nerd? lol

He was raised in a whole other world is the thing lol. And I'm glad he's the poor kid at the candy store but it's a bit strange he wants to stay the way he is.

It strikes me as annoying he's playing himself off with amsculinity to me lol. When I was a kid tho he let slip "all of my brothers were tall and not me? it's not fair" when he was gymcelling.

It's kind of annoying that he's all about superficiality. Ironically if you're a nerd you have to compensate in ome other way bc you're always gonna be outdone. It's all genes now.

DNR your little world salad there

respect him

My Dad is 5’6” as well. But he was (is) a chadlet playboy. So his height doesn’t bother him.

I'm so cursed to have a retard for a dad lol. Most milennials are raised to be ego sensitive, and insecure. Which is kind of only human. It's rigid redneck culture that is inhuman.

I know my dad grew up in some hick state north dakota, but tbh shouldn't a framecel want to be a nerd? lol

He was raised in a whole other world is the thing lol. And I'm glad he's the poor kid at the candy store but it's a bit strange he wants to stay the way he is.

It strikes me as annoying he's playing himself off with amsculinity to me lol. When I was a kid tho he let slip "all of my brothers were tall and not me? it's not fair" when he was gymcelling.

It's kind of annoying that he's all about superficiality. Ironically if you're a nerd you have to compensate in ome other way bc you're always gonna be outdone. It's all genes now.
I'm 5'7 and never had a single problem with attracting anyone, it is something that most women do not care about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StopRottingNOW, alriodai, ManzareK and 1 other person
DNR your little world salad there
-rednecks do not value intelligence, he is one of them. the only type of intellect they want is the shit that comes from the mountain man life of some type. he cant even be openly redpill because he's in his own prison. all other types of intelligence should be obscured, hidden, and pretended don't exist.

-5;6 dad with glasses acts like being a nerd is gay despite it being the only ting he can be so he cucks himself for masculinity, and implies he is beta for not playing ot the strengths he could have-

-me as a nerd myelf is denied so many opportunities bcause of him that so many other ppl in my city can get. he didnt come fomr a city. and he dooms me and himself by not going nerd with his stats.

-rags harder on me for doing anything artistic because he wants someone country. even rags on me around country ppl because I am not country.

-around his energy I cant even open my mouth without saying "I'm opening my mouth" which means taht having it open it considered something gay, or implications of me getting my jaw punched in, or something based on his hick violent judgy energy.

I think the redneck culture needed to die more of a violent death than a quiet one. But hey I'm sure the blacks would think the same of whites, and whites are not gonna die in a mega-genocide prolly. Prolly a quiet one bc so many ppl wanna fuck them. But they will die all the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and ChristianChad
I'm 5'7 and never had a single problem with attracting anyone, it is something that most women do not care about.
but you're here lol

this place sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back