My cousin might gonna mog me so hard

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
He is mother's brother's (my uncle) son. And my uncle have three children 2 girls and 1 boy oldest girl is fogger too. But sad i am not muslim tho. My uncle's wife is legit ltb her weight is 105kg lmao but she is tall around 5'9 she is taller than my mother. My uncle is 6'1 with big ass hands and feet he wear 15 us size shoe jfl.
So there is how he gonna mog me he is 12 and 5'9 already . He might grow upto 6'4 i hope he can't i can't afford to get mogged by my cousin. Because her mother my aunt is a narcy fat woman she always brag about his son's height that he is gonna be taller than you :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
just accept the mog

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, viniciz and Yaarhuni
He is mother's brother's (my uncle) son. And my uncle have three children 2 girls and 1 boy oldest girl is fogger too. But sad i am not muslim tho. My uncle's wife is legit ltb her weight is 105kg lmao but she is tall around 5'9 she is taller than my mother. My uncle is 6'1 with big ass hands and feet he wear 15 us size shoe jfl.
So there is how he gonna mog me he is 12 and 5'9 already . He might grow upto 6'4 i hope he can't i can't afford to get mogged by my cousin. Because her mother my aunt is a narcy fat woman she always brag about his son's height that he is gonna be taller than you :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
judging by your text, ur cousin will prob be ulgy. no height for face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, Yaarhuni and 1 other person
time to lace progesterone n estrogen in the next family dinner

Ur not mogging anyone at 6:1 ,am 187 and i encounter teens near me who are still growing

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ur not mogging anyone at 6:1 ,am 187 and i encounter teens near me who are still growing
I have scoliosis so i am 6'3 for sure after surgery my father is also 6'3 and 5'8 mother

• +1
Few days ago you were 184 🥴 you are the one who claim you have 18.75 Biacromial hard to take you seriously

• +1
Few days ago you were 184 🥴 you are the one who claim you have 18.75 Biacromial hard to take you seriously
Go read that reply i, said their that i had extreme postural problems ,https://looksmax.org/posts/15151922/. I fall down to 186.3 sometimes at night but i wake up at 188.7 , so i round up to 187 and
IMG 20240410 172209
here i am at night 186 cm , but during day am 187 after some exercise ,

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yaarhuni
I cannot say the percentage , the population here is huge so my perspective get skewed ,i mean its disproportionate ,some places are really tall , but rich indians here and anywhere else are hitting 6'2+ easily, maybe they are using hgh,

• Hmm...
Go read that reply i, said their that i had extreme postural problems ,https://looksmax.org/posts/15151922/. I fall down to 186.3 sometimes at night but i wake up at 188.7 , so i round up to 187 abd yeah i have huge biacromial View attachment 2850919 here i am at night 186 cm , but during day am 187 after some exercise ,
I also have extreme posture problem but i always claim my mid day height 186cm i never measure my self in morning and thats not huge Biacromial lol looks average for an 6'+ man:lul::lul:

• +1
I also have extreme posture problem but i always claim my mid day height 186cm i never measure my self in morning and thats not huge Biacromial lol looks average for an 6'+ man:lul::lul:
Its huge cause i am wearing xl tshirt, also i have no muscles like not at all, so its pure bones with some basic gymcelling my bidel toid will easily go 22+ and statistically 18.5 is good biacromial cause average is prolly 16.5 ,17

Its huge cause i am wearing xl tshirt, also i have no muscles like not at all, so its pure bones with some basic gymcelling my bidel toid will easily go 22+ and statistically 18.5 is good biacromial cause average is prolly 16.5 ,17
3307824 1C3C26CD FE66 4E9F 9D66 C952CDEF87F8

• +1
Whats your Bideltoid

• +1
Your frame doesn't look wide but you claim you have 99 percentile Biacromial just pm me your full photo or post here lets see how wide you are

Post your full photo @horizontallytall or pm

Your frame doesn't look wide but you claim you have 99 percentile Biacromial just pm me your full photo or post here lets see how wide you are
Screenshot 2024 04 10 17 41 28 400 commiuigallery
i cannot even ereect my spine due to lordosis and kyphosis ,also i ahev 37 inch waiist keep that in mind dont go by persepwctive ,my measurement is 18.5 inches when my spine and back is flattened against a wall

• JFL
View attachment 2850938 i cannot even ereect my spine due to lordosis and kyphosis ,also i ahev 37 inch waiist keep that in mind dont go by persepwctive ,my measurement is 18.5 inches when my spine and back is flattened against a wall
Do you know what full photo means i will try to measure your Bideltoid in relation to your height 187

• +1
IMG 20240410 174547

• JFL
Screenshot 2024 04 10 17 47 27 108 commiuigallery

• JFL
Bro you live in the utter slums of India and claim to get heightmogged by 12 yr old growing Dalits at 6ft2 lmao
Get yourself a measuring tape don't measure your height with your mobile phone

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, horizontallytall and Yaarhuni
Bro you live in the utter slums of India and claim to get heightmogged by 12 yr old growing Dalits at 6ft2 lmao
Get yourself a measuring tape don't measure your height with your mobile phone
Why do u think i measure with mobile lol thats pic for reference ,i have a gym nearby where i always measure my height and weight every two weeks cause i am heightmaxxing, stadiometer gives 186.5 nearly at night and 188.something i morning, also u can cope as u want anyone can see my proportions and tell that anot an inch less than 6'1 lol ,

Why do u think i measure with mobile lol thats pic for reference ,i have a gym nearby where i always measure my height and weight every two weeks cause i am heightmaxxing, stadiometer gives 186.5 nearly at night and 188.something i morning, also u can cope as u want anyone can see my proportions and tell that anot an inch less than 6'1 lol ,
Post full photo bhai lets see your Bideltoid

• +1
  • JFL
How often do you get called upon your height ? How often receive compliments for being tall ?
If you don't then you are 100% not 185+cm

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Yaarhuni
How often do you get called upon your height ? How often receive compliments for being tall ?
If you don't then you are 100% not 185+cm
I need to go to his state Rajasthan and lets how tall zoomers are over there what if he is correct 50% zoomers in the state of India are 6'+ :feelsmega::feelsmega:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, 5.5psl and horizontallytall
I dont go out and am preparing for a specific course that keeps me secluded all the time from society , i ahvent had a good convo with any person since last 1.5 year , so yeah nobody has commented on any thing tbh
If you don't then you are 100% not 185+c

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I need to go to his state Rajasthan and lets how tall zoomers are over there what if he is correct 50% zoomers in the state of India are 6'+ :feelsmega::feelsmega:
Not 50 but like 25 perecbt are 5-8 ,5'9 ,35 percent 5-10 5'11 , 20 percent 6' or taller ,but remember i live in jaipur which is gigapopulated like a lot

• JFL
I dont go out and am preparing for a specific course that keeps me secluded all the time from society , i ahvent had a good convo with any person since last 1.5 year , so yeah nobody has commented on any thing tbh
Holy fuck bro
Hope you are trolling at this point.
> Don't go outside my house
> I always see 12yr Dalits heightmogging me
Pls register yourself in a mental hospital asap

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Yaarhuni and horizontallytall
Holy fuck bro
I meani only go outside for buying stuff and not in any party scenario or sports related stuff or college related stuff

Holy fuck bro
Yeah i know ur having a mental breakdown cause ur only asset to feel superior is being threatened. Hahahaha

I meani only go outside for buying stuff and not in any party scenario or sports related stuff or college related stuff
Dude if you are legit tall even strangers compliment your height...
I'm 192cm and I get asked about my height by old stranger faggots and keep on getting asked by my friends friend whenever we meet for the first time "damn do you play basketball" ?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Yaarhuni
Dude if you are legit tall even strangers compliment your height...
I'm 192cm and I get asked about my height by old stranger faggots and keep on getting asked by my friends friend whenever we meet for the first time "damn do you play basketball" ?
I dont know maybe cause as i said , their are a lot od tall guys here thats why, is it tough to understand ??

Not 50 but like 25 perecbt are 5-8 ,5'9 ,35 percent 5-10 5'11 , 20 percent 6' or taller ,but remember i live in jaipur which is gigapopulated like a lot
In usa where average height is 177cm only 14.5 % men are 6'+ self reported too damn jaipur is new dinka trible central:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and horizontallytall
In usa where average height is 177cm only 14.5 % men are 6'+ self reported too damn jaipur is new dinka trible central:lul::lul:
Ok bro , whatever helps u cope,

• JFL
Bro i am not saying you are lying or anything but you are legit retarded :lul::lul::feelsmega::lul::lul:
Yeah as if i already did not prove that i am 187 , but anyway keep coping , ur nobody ,anyone should care to prove or shit

• JFL
My cousin is chadlite and I'm ltn brutl

• So Sad
Yeah as if i already did not prove that i am 187 , but anyway keep coping , ur nobody ,anyone should care to prove or shit
Did i say something about that you are not 187 lol :lul:

• +1