My Coworker Cockblocked me [brutal]

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Okay basically I was talking to someone who works in my building who’s 29, for context I’m 19. We had said hi a few times but this was our first real convo. She was giving IOIS and the convo was pretty flirtatious. At this point she dosent know my age so I kinda mislead her and alluded to the fact that I was in graduate school (I’m in undergrad).

At this point my other coworker who works a lot closer with me joins in the convo while we’re talking about alcohol. And of course, this guy makes a joke that I can’t drink legally yet because I’m 19.

The girl has a surprised look and said something alone the lines of ‘Omg you’re only 19? You’re young’

After this the convo was just shit and she was way less interested because it was clear she had ruled me out. Should I take revenge and spit in his coffee?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rileyma10, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, SEPRAY and 6 others
Brutal: @yeeyeeslayer @TechnoBoss @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 39838
kill him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, yeeyeeslayer and ChadL1te
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 45760 and ChadL1te
Yet another exhibit of how other men only see you as competition for female resources and will gladly throw you under the bus and try to make you look bad/undermine you the second a girl is in the equation

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, socialcel, OldRooster and 4 others
Yet another exhibit of how other men only see you as competition for female resources and will gladly throw you under the bus and try to make you look bad/undermine you the second a girl is in the equation

To be honest I have no idea what his intentions were considering he’s like 40 and married. He was either jealous I was talking to a younger women or didn’t realize what was going on

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
To be honest I have no idea what his intentions were considering he’s like 40 and married. He was either jealous I was talking to a younger women or didn’t realize what was going on
Nah he was tryna lil bro you out of jealousy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, TechnoBoss, sickdawgie and 1 other person
Name and bio check out
It was narrated that Ma'qil ibn Yassaar said: the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than that he should touch a woman who is not permissible for him.”

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
jealous I was talking to a younger women

This. Always this. Men fuck each other over irl. Every last one of you would fuck me over irl just for kicks.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 6PSLcel and ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This. Always this. Men fuck each other over irl. Every last one of you would fuck me over irl just for kicks.
I've always been the punching bag of the group, back when I had friends, fuck them all, fake pieces of shit that rather boost their chances of getting pussy by 0.000000001% than remain a loyal friend.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
Okay basically I was talking to someone who works in my building who’s 29, for context I’m 19. We had said hi a few times but this was our first real convo. She was giving IOIS and the convo was pretty flirtatious. At this point she dosent know my age so I kinda mislead her and alluded to the fact that I was in graduate school (I’m in undergrad).

At this point my other coworker who works a lot closer with me joins in the convo while we’re talking about alcohol. And of course, this guy makes a joke that I can’t drink legally yet because I’m 19.

The girl has a surprised look and said something alone the lines of ‘Omg you’re only 19? You’re young’

After this the convo was just shit and she was way less interested because it was clear she had ruled me out. Should I take revenge and spit in his coffee?
Bro 29? You’re into used up old hags?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You should confront him and see what he says to explain himself.

If he’s 40 he knows what he was doing I think. I wouldn’t bring it up to him because if you mention that to him he might even be a dick and mention it to your boss and tell him you’re hitting on people in the building (even if you’re not) - I don’t know the kind of friendship you have but if he’s 40 it’s probable he’s just a coworker to you not a real friend.

Maybe he’s one of those posters on deadbedrooms and hates to see people getting laid if he can’t get laid as well.

Either way that’s fucking brutal bro. :f:

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, ChadL1te and OldRooster
I've always been the punching bag of the group, back when I had friends, fuck them all, fake pieces of shit that rather boost their chances of getting pussy by 0.000000001% than remain a loyal friend.
The dudes who do that are complete scumbags. I’ve had tons of disloyal friends who tried that shit with me so don’t feel bad. But I’m sorry to hear.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Even though he was 40 and married, and presumably had no serious interest in the 29 female, there is still a better than 50% probability he was reflexively acting competitively. I have had similar experiences in reverse, where a younger woman expressed interest in me, but some guy, married or not, that knows my actual age outed me as an old man.

On the other hand, he may view her as a valuable ally in the company, and felt compelled to protect her from embarrassing herself with some 19 year that will not even be working there in 6 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, ChadL1te, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Even though he was 40 and married, and presumably had no serious interest in the 29 female, there is still a better than 50% probability he was reflexively acting competitively. I have had similar experiences in reverse, where a younger woman expressed interest in me, but some guy, married or not, that knows my actual age outed me as an old man.
I agree. The more I think about it, the more I think he did that on purpose. If he's 40 he should be able to pick up on those kinds of dynamics relatively quickly. And worst case if he's 40 and can't actually figure that stuff out, he's a manchild. So he's either trying to do it on purpose (I think so) or he's a complete retard, who at 40 years old, can't figure out that you're trying to smash.

Also, it was very random of the guy to bring up his age randomly in a conversation like that. No reason to have really brought it up. Further solidifies that he did it intentionally because of what you said (just acting competitively out of reflex)

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, OldRooster and 6PSLcel
If he’s 40 he knows what he was doing I think. I wouldn’t bring it up to him because if you mention that to him he might even be a dick and mention it to your boss and tell him you’re hitting on people in the building (even if you’re not) - I don’t know the kind of friendship you have but if he’s 40 it’s probable he’s just a coworker to you not a real friend.

Maybe he’s one of those posters on deadbedrooms and hates to see people getting laid if he can’t get laid as well.

Either way that’s fucking brutal bro. :f:
Yea we’re friendly at work but nothing more, I don’t think he’s trying to fuck me over prob just jealous

On the other hand, he may view her as a valuable ally in the company, and felt compelled to protect her from embarrassing herself with some 19 year that will not even be working there in 6 months.
Good reply. Probably the first option though, I’m a temporary worker for the summer but they don’t have some special relationship or anything and typically we’re on good terms

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and OldRooster