My coworker in her 50s grabbed my bum today at work yet my hot emo 18 year old coworker wants nothing to do with me

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
So sick of old women finding me hot whilst girls my age want nothing to do with me. Its constant.

I think I just "look" as if I am from a different era. My body proportions look like guys from 70 years ago.
Guys today are lanky with short torso and are 2/3rds legs whereas I have a longer torso and my legs are the same as my torso.
I have short but wide hands with good digit ratio for testosterone yet lanklets have long narrow weird edward scissorhands fingers. I have the proportions for someone who was a classical dude from the 40s/50s. Not today.

I'm a man out of time. In more ways than one.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ReadBooksEveryday, thereallegend and 3 others
Brag thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Matthias8272, Johnnybegood and 2 others
i'm a man from 1000 bc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I would say massive cope but I think you need this one

Gilfs fog idk wtf you’re complaining about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
stop dreaming about emo girls it's 2022

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18244
NuclearBrainReturns

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, NuclearBrainReturns, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

she exists bro. shes dating some oofy doofy lanklet even tho hes like 5'7. Mentally deranged retard that seems to have turned himself into a "le epic nerd" nice guy
378575A3 3585 483D 9566 AF370FEB127A

Goofy if you wouldn’t bend her over the nursing home bed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21620
This happens to me too, very high appeal with older women. About a month ago I was on a crowded train and this 40 something woman was pushing her ass into my hand. Bending over unnaturally to make it happen. So I just let it happen and basically rubbed/groped her ass for like 10 min and got a hardon on the train. I also see involuntary lip movements from older women, they just let it out.

I notice kids will just stare into my eyes as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, NuclearBrainReturns and Lmao
Yeah I've had older ladies flirt with me occasionally and younger girls treat me like shit consistently , so it's like the attention u get u don't want and the attention u want u don't get shits fucked up and bullshit, I can't pride myself on any attention from any old lady it because it's cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Lmao
Are you gonna fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
This happens to me too, very high appeal with older women. About a month ago I was on a crowded train and this 40 something woman was pushing her ass into my hand. Bending over unnaturally to make it happen. So I just let it happen and basically rubbed/groped her ass for like 10 min and got a hardon on the train. I also see involuntary lip movements from older women, they just let it out.

I notice kids will just stare into my eyes as well.
yes underage girls think im cute, old women think im hot. Girls my own age think im burn victim

smash her and get promoted

So sick of old women finding me hot whilst girls my age want nothing to do with me. Its constant.

I think I just "look" as if I am from a different era. My body proportions look like guys from 70 years ago.
Guys today are lanky with short torso and are 2/3rds legs whereas I have a longer torso and my legs are the same as my torso.
I have short but wide hands with good digit ratio for testosterone yet lanklets have long narrow weird edward scissorhands fingers. I have the proportions for someone who was a classical dude from the 40s/50s. Not today.

youre just too masculine to have jb appeal IG

• +1
Lucky

• +1
do you have a big skull?

• +1

Brutal