My Critique of the first 716Senders video (@Tyronelitecels GTFIH)

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
@tyronelite

Positives)
@tyronelite looks way better in motion
A solid amount of Chads in the video

Critiques

-BIGGEST CON: The white guy is a turbo subhuman, with a high voice, sounds and looks awkward as hell, a 4/10 at BEST no charisma on the camera. Looks turbo cucked. I mean look at that cuck giggle he made in the dominant Chad's presence at 8:45. He can't be trained, he just needs to be taken off IMMEDIATELY

-Tyronelite, you need more charisma on cam. Unlike your friend, your charisma is ascendable. You need to deep voice max (I can give you lessons), and flirt/back and forth with the girls more, and make fun of the guys who don't slay, and make fun of guys who don't slay with guys who do slay, subtly red/blackpilling normies

-Questions were formulaic and there was no overarching narrative, and didn't flow with each other. "Is John Allen taking us to the superbowl!? Ok so what advice for guys who are virgins". These questions don't flow together at all and aren't conversational, so it's more interviewy and not conversational. There needs to be an overall actual theme to these vids and a point/theme you're trying to bring home. Narrative is what drives youtube vids and media in general.

-The people you interviewed droned on about nothing without saying anything wild. You should have clipped the funniest parts they said and added sound effects, rather than making me watch a 25 minute video about nothing and watch normies drone on.

-Tyronelite is in desperate need of a visit to Taban (no offense brother, but it would ascend you hard)

-You need to show wild provocative things on camera, whether it be make outs, twerking, butt slapping, fights, something provocative needs to happen so the rices and curries watching this video who don't step out on weekends can get their fuel of social interaction from these vids. Nothing entertaining happened.

-Again, shit needs to be conversational. People need to look at you and be like "how charismatic these two are" (itll never happen from your friend). You need to work on structuring your questions to make for better convos, and your flirting skills for girls, and your clowning skills for guys.

Overall, good first video, channels I reccommend watching to emmulate are Jack Manley, All Gas No Brakes, and The Minorities

SOurce (my text game is shit, and i am insecure asl, but my irl charisma is unironically 12/10 everyone tells me all the time)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, .👽., Deleted member 7224 and 4 others
@tyronelite

Positives)
@tyronelite looks way better in motion
A solid amount of Chads in the video

Critiques

-BIGGEST CON: The white guy is a turbo subhuman, with a high voice, sounds and looks awkward as hell, a 4/10 at BEST no charisma on the camera. Looks turbo cucked. I mean look at that cuck giggle he made in the dominant Chad's presence at 8:45. He can't be trained, he just needs to be taken off IMMEDIATELY

-Tyronelite, you need more charisma on cam. Unlike your friend, your charisma is ascendable. You need to deep voice max (I can give you lessons), and flirt/back and forth with the girls more, and make fun of the guys who don't slay, and make fun of guys who don't slay with guys who do slay, subtly red/blackpilling normies

-Questions were formulaic and there was no overarching narrative, and didn't flow with each other. "Is John Allen taking us to the superbowl!? Ok so what advice for guys who are virgins". These questions don't flow together at all and aren't conversational, so it's more interviewy and not conversational. There needs to be an overall actual theme to these vids and a point/theme you're trying to bring home. Narrative is what drives youtube vids and media in general.

-The people you interviewed droned on about nothing without saying anything wild. You should have clipped the funniest parts they said and added sound effects, rather than making me watch a 25 minute video about nothing and watch normies drone on.

-Tyronelite is in desperate need of a visit to Taban (no offense brother, but it would ascend you hard)

-You need to show wild provocative things on camera, whether it be make outs, twerking, butt slapping, fights, something provocative needs to happen so the rices and curries watching this video who don't step out on weekends can get their fuel of social interaction from these vids. Nothing entertaining happened.

-Again, shit needs to be conversational. People need to look at you and be like "how charismatic these two are" (itll never happen from your friend). You need to work on structuring your questions to make for better convos, and your flirting skills for girls, and your clowning skills for guys.

Overall, good first video, channels I reccommend watching to emmulate are Jack Manley, All Gas No Brakes, and The Minorities

SOurce (my text game is shit, and i am insecure asl, but my irl charisma is unironically 12/10 everyone tells me all the time)
Screenshot 20211006 055227 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, WontStopNorwooding, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Thank you for the feedback brotha.. I’m always open to criticism

It was my first time + I had a lil too much alc that night.. (bad idea) next time I’m not gonna drink.

I agree he does have more charisma & that’s cuz he’s naturally funny & more talkative & has a extroverted personality vs I’m more introverted.

Also I don’t control the editing.. my partner does most of the editing / memes my partner does so I don’t have much say in it

The issue is my partner wanted to make the channel mostly comedy & entertainment.. vs I wanted to make our channel like Jack Manley, Joseph Costello where we ask more so dating questions

Ex: I wanted to make vids for on topics like “do looks matter” instead he wanted to name our vids based off a series of episodes

I wanted toask specific questions instead of
asking random different questions in one night..

AND he’s also in a LTR..

We only had time for like an hour of film cuz the battery was running low early in the night & we had to save it for later for the real drunk people

And yeah I agree I gotta do better at flowing the convo (practice makes perfect). I never said I was perfect.

What I’m gonna do is Im gonna ask my own questions & post them on my separate tik tok if he doesn’t like it oh well I’ll just be the camera guy lol

I don’t get offended when it comes to criticism so the more you can tell my weak points the better I can work on them & make better content

The first fat nigga at the start was getting brutally mogged. @tyronelite how tall are you?

Thank you for the feedback brotha.. I’m always open to criticism

It was my first time + I had a lil too much alc that night.. (bad idea) next time I’m not gonna drink.

I agree he does have more charisma & that’s cuz he’s naturally funny & more talkative & has a extroverted personality vs I’m more introverted.

Also I don’t control the editing.. my partner does most of the editing / memes my partner does so I don’t have much say in it

The issue is my partner wanted to make the channel mostly comedy & entertainment.. vs I wanted to make our channel like Jack Manley, Joseph Costello where we ask more so dating questions

Ex: I wanted to make vids for on topics like “do looks matter” instead he wanted to name our vids based off a series of episodes

I wanted toask specific questions instead of
asking random different questions in one night..

AND he’s also in a LTR..

We only had time for like an hour of film cuz the battery was running low early in the night & we had to save it for later for the real drunk people

And yeah I agree I gotta do better at flowing the convo (practice makes perfect). I never said I was perfect.

What I’m gonna do is Im gonna ask my own questions & post them on my separate tik tok if he doesn’t like it oh well I’ll just be the camera guy lol

I don’t get offended when it comes to criticism so the more you can tell my weak points the better I can work on them & make better content
No but reread the post I said your friend has NO charisma

really? Idk I felt pretty rusty. I gotta stop overthinking & be more natural
You look good papi. Your friend looks like dog shit. And my goodness are normies just retarded. Is this the “nt” and “charismatic” personality people here say I need to slay? Just shout a bunch of belligerent nonsense? Muh wE oUT hErE

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, .👽. and tyronelite
You look good papi. Your friend looks like dog shit. And my goodness are normies just retarded. Is this the “nt” and “charismatic” personality people here say I need to slay? Just shout a bunch of belligerent nonsense? Muh wE oUT hErE
Thx bae:feelsgood:

Yeah he could def lose the weight but he went thru thyroid surgery n shit so idk.. although he’s in a LTR with a Becky so u kno he’s gonna be complacent..

Naah this is the opposite of charisma :lul: as long as yo ass ain’t standing in a crowded room all timid & shy the chicks will talk / dance with anyone

But yeah this is as “normie” as you can get

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Thx bae:feelsgood:

Yeah he could def lose the weight but he went thru thyroid surgery n shit so idk.. although he’s in a LTR with a Becky so u kno he’s gonna be complacent..

Naah this is the opposite of charisma :lul: as long as yo ass ain’t standing in a crowded room all timid & shy the chicks will talk / dance with anyone

But yeah this is as “normie” as you can get
Ok good. It’s funny how in these type of videos normies basically all act the same way on camera. Makes it seem like being fun and getting laid is a reverse iq test. Dumbest loudest most low inhib drunkcel get attention.

But I could just be chill and sexy and get girls hitting on me or something. I definitely think you should take over and make the content more blackpilled. Bait blackpilled answers without asking overtly blackpilled questions. Make it unique. Bc you’re asking shit that you could find elsewhere. And ditch the advice to virgins thing it’s corny to ask and the answers are always gonna be shit.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and .👽.
don't make it Iike a classic interview imo. needs smth that differentiates you from others. f.e. that one nigga on TikTok asks questions and tries to kiss the girls and shiet.
or that tall white guy that asks if they find him attractive. if they say no he trolls them. you know what i mean

Ok good. It’s funny how in these type of videos normies basically all act the same way on camera. Makes it seem like being fun and getting laid is a reverse iq test. Dumbest loudest most low inhib drunkcel get attention.

But I could just be chill and sexy and get girls hitting on me or something. I definitely think you should take over and make the content more blackpilled. Bait blackpilled answers without asking overtly blackpilled questions. Make it unique. Bc you’re asking shit that you could find elsewhere. And ditch the advice to virgins thing it’s corny to ask and the answers are always gonna be shit.
It’s hard to do blackpilled content when your partner is blue pilled.. & blackpill content doesn’t get the farthest reach when it comes to views

It is what it is.. what I’m gonna have to do is I’ll probably do my own interviews in the future when I get my own camera equipment & learn how to edit

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
don't make it Iike a classic interview imo. needs smth that differentiates you from others. f.e. that one nigga on TikTok asks questions and tries to kiss the girls and shiet.
or that tall white guy that asks if they find him attractive. if they say no he trolls them. you know what i mean
Problem is every dude is trying to get kisses from chicks on camera (especially when they drunk) or it’ll be fake af.. I wanna stay away from that

Keep the vids shorter and only use the best content.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and whiteissuperior
Problem is every dude is trying to get kisses from chicks on camera (especially when they drunk) or it’ll be fake af.. I wanna stay away from that
Making your thing curving them. Like you seduce them, you about to kiss them, then you reject them

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite