My ct scans. What do i need?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I got approved for jaw surgery by insurance, but the surgeon doesnt seem to be sure what movements i really need.
I have maxillary protrusion and overbite + narrow mandible and palate arches + crowded teeth situation.
Ideally i would expand both tooth arches with mse/sarpe+msdo and then get bimax. But this would take me 2 years which is to long.
Maybe the surgery first approach is better. Some surgeon told me chin wing and maybe lf1, but this would not treat my overbite.
That i need to bring my chin forward is very clear, but obviously i have narrow airways and ideally this needs to get treated with bsso.
Can someone help me?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and gamma
a set of balls to not post your shit to imgur nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14826 and 4 others
Bimax + genio imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcelloser
you obviously need surgery on the both of your jaws, so bimax and genioplasty, there is no way out of it.

no one can get the exact movements out of this here. Just ask surgeon.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bimax and genio. @SixCRY could elab on the movements

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Pumanator
Bimax + genio imo
Surgery first approach? I mean is it worth to expand both tooth arches and go trough the heavy expansion process+braces for 1-2 years?

Can bimax bring the gonial angle down and widen it?
Also how should the maxilla movement look like, when i already have protruding maxilla? I mean they cant bring it more forward, which is the standard for lf1?

Last edited:
Surgery first approach? Can bimax bring the gonial angle down and widen it?
Also how should the maxilla movement look like, when i already have protruding maxilla? I mean they cant bring it more forward, which is the standard for lf1?
surgery first is only possible if your teeth are already straight

Surgery first approach? I mean is it worth to expand both tooth arches and go trough the heavy expansion process+braces for 1-2 years?
Can bimax bring the gonial angle down and widen it?
surgeon didnt tell you that you need braces to pull your teeth back? Your eights will definitely have to go out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and coolguy1
surgeon didnt tell you that you need braces to pull your teeth back? Your eights will definitely have to go out.
So just pull 2 teeth and then close the gap to get rid of protrusion? But wouldnt this narrow the palate even more?

If you don't know how much expansion you need, why not go for a consult to a well known respected surgeon and let him do the planning. Insurance won't cover it, but atleast your surgeon got a reference point.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Is this a possible movement?

611CAD0C DC6A 4512 B40E 0D6F71150FCB
A3EA321B 5FF6 41B9 939B 4F54CFD07054

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14826, mewcoper and 2 others
I can't judge by only those CT, i would need lateral ceph and profil pic

Judging from a ceph what i see is very narrow airway which translate to sleep apnea which translate to bimaxilary RETRUSION and not protrusion

Also your hyoid bone is in a shity place that's why u need both ur jaw forward

Your morph is not possible , jaw surgery will not add ramus length

You need both jaw advanced and maybe rotated but to see if you need rotation i would need a lateral ceph in the natural head position to see the occlusale plane

Your surgeon must know how to do posterior downgraft, if he doesn't then he must be a bad surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and subhuman incel