my cucked future...

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
While im masturbating because my looks cant give me pussy my looksmatches are beign banged by a psychopathic chad that pumps and dumps them and manipulates them and provokes them mental issues.

When my loksmatches will be like 30 just there they will be able to date his looksmatches (me) to settle down after their pussy has been destroyed and expanded by chad.

Is also sad that i will never be able to please my future partner because of my looks and my small penis,she will never forget his past with psychopath chad,i will be there to love her and support her emotionally after all the emotional damage made by chad.

My only good reward in life is a fucking roastie.

Also to not feel lonely and to please my wife i will have kids with her meaning creating another man with cucked genes like me that will have my same cucked destiny as me and the cycle will repeat and repeat until my genes become so worse that they will not able to reproduce more.

I dont know if have kids or no,i dont want to be lonely but i dont want to create another man with a cucked life and genes.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel, Kevin Logan and 6 others
how small is your pp
if you moneymaxx enough you can get prime JB

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, bloomercel, Kevin Logan and 1 other person
If pessimism was a person then it would be you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TechnoBoss, Kevin Logan and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel and northern mogger
Girls are damaged at 20 in this generation by pump and dumps

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and imabetanumale
While im masturbating because my looks cant give me pussy my looksmatches are beign banged by a psychopathic chad that pumps and dumps them and manipulates them and provokes them mental issues.

When my loksmatches will be like 30 just there they will be able to date his looksmatches (me) to settle down after their pussy has been destroyed and expanded by chad.

Is also sad that i will never be able to please my future partner because of my looks and my small penis,she will never forget his past with psychopath chad,i will be there to love her and support her emotionally after all the emotional damage made by chad.

My only good reward in life is a fucking roastie.

Also to not feel lonely and to please my wife i will have kids with her meaning creating another man with cucked genes like me that will have my same cucked destiny as me and the cycle will repeat and repeat until my genes become so worse that they will not able to reproduce more.

I dont know if have kids or no,i dont want to be lonely but i dont want to create another man with a cucked life and genes.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
quit being Jeffrey

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
adonisssss
someone should show hamza your posts
I can guarantee you he would be mirin my mission of saving desperate young men from the blackpill nihilism

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
I can guarantee you he would be mirin my mission of saving desperate young men from the blackpill nihilism
how you are saving us?:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel and imabetanumale
I'm manifesting your ascension

I can guarantee you that you won't be a cuck by the very beggining of 2025
its like the tarot? :unsure:

can you predict more of my future?

its like the tarot? :unsure:

can you predict more of my future?
you won't be a cuck once you realize that you're Jeffrey who does nothing to reach the peak of your masculinity

the sooner you understand the better will be for your future

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
just pray for a daughter

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kevin Logan
At least you get the tender sweet love and care of a woman. Then you can have wholesome romantic bluepill sex with her.

• +1
At least you get the tender sweet love and care of a woman. Then you can have wholesome romantic bluepill sex with her.
*lame

Dude stop trying to be that guy. You are not that guy. Accept your simple missionary sex.
i think knwing about my father side grandfather beign known as a bull has afected me,in his time they called him a bull because he had a wife and various girlfriends.Im his offsdpring and im not nothing liek him:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro
i think knwing about my father side grandfather beign known as a bull has afected me,in his time they called him a bull because he had a wife and various girlfriends.Im his offsdpring and im not nothing liek him:feelswhy:
I'm 20 yo and still a fucking beta nolife cuck.

• +1