My cum is so thick wtf

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
So I was in class and two attractive women entered (we have final)
And both have Victoria secret bodies with slightly bigger asses and tits (and I had boner the whole time I was talking the test) and this turned me on so much that even my ears turned red
And I took a nap after I got home and I woke and jerked off while is still think about them and this made my cum 85% thicker and I took more than 1.30 min just cuming non stop

Weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
So I was in class and two attractive women entered (we have final)
And both have Victoria secret bodies with slightly bigger asses and tits (and I had boner the whole time I was talking the test) and this turned me on so much that even my ears turned red
And I took a nap after I got home and I woke and jerked off while is still think about them and this made my cum 85% thicker and I took more than 1.30 min just cuming non stop

Weird
cums me

Ok.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
your semen is rich in protein

you should try it ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides and mido the slayer
Does healthier and thicker semen reproduce good babies?

havent came in 1 month

havent came in 1 month
damn what chad
as soon i see a hot atlantid my shit went south and i start getting wet and hard even without touching my dick

• So Sad
Reactions: NickGurr
Cumnoid pheno

Semen based diet, NOW!

Crazy shit, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Ritalincel
Good to know bro

Thick semen usually results from a higher than normal concentration of sperm in a typical volume of semen.
High sperm concentration often indicates that you’re more likely to impregnate a female partner. Thick semen is also less likely to drip out of the toilet.

Semen texture can change based on your:
  • vitamin intake, particularly B-12
  • overall diet
  • Level of physical activity

• +1
Thick semen usually results from a higher than normal concentration of sperm in a typical volume of semen.
High sperm concentration often indicates that you’re more likely to impregnate a female partner. Thick semen is also less likely to drip out of the toilet.

Semen texture can change based on your:
  • vitamin intake, particularly B-12
  • overall diet
  • Level of physical activity
Muh I feel like a slayer now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Yeah it's quite weird. When I'm very aroused I cum way, way more and it leaves my dick at a really high speed, it will legit splatter loudly. Erection quality also differs.

• +1
I painted your sisters rectum with something white