My cumshots are unstoppable

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Story of my cumshot 2 days ago (been retaining since that day)

Put a tissue bareer so the cumshot doesn't go on to my pants or the floor, already had edged, everything was ready, I was ready, then I decided to cum. First strike was fucking went into the sky, I was looking at how high it went but the second shot distracted me, looked at the second shot and it started flooding my pubic hair and it was getting wet, however the tissue was saving up some of it, then the cumshot from the sky apparently went through the bareers and made my pants a mess, the third and fourth cumshots didn't have too much power but still they were a lot in volume and were thick but the tissue stopped.

Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and TechnoBoss
Most sane user on .org tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I hate when I accidentally cum on my blanket and im pretty sure my mother has 100% seen it

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i coom 5 times daily, all healthy projectile loads, maby the 5th one is a bit weaker
just lol at nofap copers with subhuman coom genetics

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i coom 5 times daily, all healthy projectile loads, maby the 5th one is a bit weaker
it starts hurting after a couple, should probably loosen my grip.

Good work on your big powerful loads fella

i came just to comment dnr

Story of my cumshot 2 days ago (been retaining since that day)

Put a tissue bareer so the cumshot doesn't go on to my pants or the floor, already had edged, everything was ready, I was ready, then I decided to cum. First strike was fucking went into the sky, I was looking at how high it went but the second shot distracted me, looked at the second shot and it started flooding my pubic hair and it was getting wet, however the tissue was saving up some of it, then the cumshot from the sky apparently went through the bareers and made my pants a mess, the third and fourth cumshots didn't have too much power but still they were a lot in volume and were thick but the tissue stopped.

True I have cum till the 4th and the 5th is weak