My current full routine - 12 looksmaxxes (water)

yue

yue

Exponent
-1: I'm on a caloric deficit of 1500 kcal, goal is 150lb / 10% bf by this coming month of November. I also workout ofc.
0: I take 0.5mg Dut M/F.
1: I bonesmash antagonistically and lightly my orbital and mental every week, I eat an eggshell when I do this to inhibit resorption.
2: Supplements: Vit D/K, Mg, and Castor Oil
3: Daily I do the hyoid raising exercises from BOTB
4: Daily I do McKenzie chin tucks
5: Daily I chew using my premolars, I do it intensely for a short period of time, without moving my cheeks (basically a clenching motion.
6: When I shower I do the basic PE routine and use nizoral for hair thickness
7: After the shower I apply 2% topical minox to my scalp and eyebrows and adapalene to my face.
8: I have a few warts on my left palm that I've been getting rid of using a 10% salicylic acid solution
9: Change my pillowsheets to prevent acne, clean shirt too for bacne before I go to bed

Experimental
10: Do a bit of thumbpulling
11: Do some lip widening using just my fingers.

Things I want to look into:
Self tanning solution as a potential fraud if I can't tan enough during the winter, but I want to ascend before working on my coloring.
Some fat dissolver for my bulbous nose tip, hydrocortisone equally, etc., look promising, but I have to do more research to see what's what.
Ways to improve my sleep, pretty suboptimal right now.

Post below any suggestions for stuff I can add, or whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, SkullDynamics and android
-1: I'm on a caloric deficit of 1500 kcal, goal is 150lb / 10% bf by this coming month of November. I also workout ofc.
1: I bonesmash antagonistically and lightly my orbital and mental every week, I eat an eggshell when I do this to inhibit resorption.
5: Daily I chew using my premolars, I do it intensely for a short period of time, without moving my cheeks (basically a clenching motion.
7: After the shower I apply 2% topical minox to my scalp and eyebrows and adapalene to my face.
8: I have a few warts on my left palm that I've been getting rid of using a 10% salicylic acid solution
9: Change my pillowsheets to prevent acne, clean shirt too for bacne before I go to bed

Experimental
10: Do a bit of thumbpulling
11: Do some lip widening using just my fingers.

Things I want to look into:
Self tanning solution as a potential fraud if I can't tan enough during the winter, but I want to ascend before working on my coloring.
Some fat dissolver for my bulbous nose tip, hydrocortisone equally, etc., look promising, but I have to do more research to see what's what.
Ways to improve my sleep, pretty suboptimal right now.

Post below any suggestions for stuff I can add, or whatever
show before and after in like 3 months

1,5k calories ? whats your maint.?
take more
2,5mg and oral minox
whatever its cope anyways
(y)
i know what thread you are talking about, i did it for 2 months and nothing really changed for me
lowering bf is better
idk what to tell ok (y)
nizoral is good, instead of applying the topical to your scalp drink it bro, oral minox is better

so much more you can do
thats bare minimum, not even bare minimum

no steroids :cry:
no anti aging :cry:
no surgery :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
2400kcal, I'm going on an extreme cut bcus I'm tired of the BS.
Oral minox I'd rather not do as my family has a history of heart stuff
Steroids for the body are cope, perhaps facially some see a boost in masculinity but from what I see they age you so, meh.
The retinoid is anti-aging, and so is the dut, I eat clean as well, what else exactly would you have me do?
Surgery may be an option if softmaxxing fails

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

take more
2,5mg and oral minox

whatever its cope anyways

(y)

i know what thread you are talking about, i did it for 2 months and nothing really changed for me
lowering bf is better

idk what to tell ok (y)

nizoral is good, instead of applying the topical to your scalp drink it bro, oral minox is better

so much more you can do
thats bare minimum, not even bare minimum

opinions on best anti aging peptides?

The retinoid is anti-aging, and so is the dut, I eat clean as well, what else exactly would you have me do?
higher dose of dut, blast accutane,ghkcu and dermastamp
Steroids for the body are cope, perhaps facially some see a boost in masculinity but from what I see they age you so, meh.
most side effects can be avoided but most gymcels in the average plante fitness are retarded as hell, but whatever - if you dont want to take it its alright

a 500mg test cycle wouldnt hurt.
2400kcal, I'm going on an extreme cut bcus I'm tired of the BS.
just make sure you are getting all of the vitamins

Eat lots of eggs, liver, ground beef, fruits and enough carbs

how tall are you and whats your rating ?

• +1
Reactions: yue
higher dose of dut,
Sure, let me see if I escape the sides though
blast accutane,ghkcu and dermastamp
Accutane is overkill for me, the ghkcu and the dermastamp are promising, but I've been doing a bit of digging into collagen and how old your face appears and I'm not so sure the protein is as important as this forum believes. The dermastamp does definitely help with scarring which I may use it for at same time.
most side effects can be avoided but most gymcels in the average plante fitness are retarded as hell, but whatever - if you dont want to take it its alright

a 500mg test cycle wouldnt hurt.
Sure, maybe down the road.

just make sure you are getting all of the vitamins

Eat lots of eggs, liver, ground beef, fruits and enough carbs

how tall are you and whats your rating ?

Yes, yes, I'm recording everything in cronometer keeping a close eye on my micronutrients.
I'm 5'10" and I honestly don't know my rating, I had a FWB a year ago when I was 10lb leaner, so I guess at least MTN. I have a weird face imo and it being MY face it's difficult to rate objectively.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Sure, let me see if I escape the sides though
blast it and if you see extreme sides go back to 0.5 if it works for your body better
Accutane is overkill for me, the ghkcu and the dermastamp are promising, but I've been doing a bit of digging into collagen and how old your face appears and I'm not so sure the protein is as important as this forum believes. The dermastamp does definitely help with scarring which I may use it for at same time.
Everything for collagenmaxxing that helped me:

also ofc spam spf50+ PA++++ ASAP
the best sunscreen is the korean one from skin aqua

Sssssss

Yes, yes, I'm recording everything in cronometer keeping a close eye on my micronutrients.
I'm 5'10" and I honestly don't know my rating, I had a FWB a year ago when I was 10lb leaner, so I guess at least MTN. I have a weird face imo and it being MY face it's difficult to rate objectively.
Atleast MTN is alright, wageslave for surgery if needed, start anti aging, lean down, wear air force 1 + shoe lifts - you can def fraud to 6ft

good that you are recording everything in cronometeer, really good app for tracking cals
you can see everything there

• +1
Reactions: yue