My current money maxxing stack/plans 2022-23

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Short term:

De-cluttering

Selling the rest of the crap in my room on ebay. I will keep the antiques my grandparents gave me but most of the stuff I have is not worthwhile and when I move out I will not be taking it with me.
Selling plasma:
Only plan to do this for 3 months max so as not to have iron deficiencies I will have to eat a bunch of liver meat but 1K a month is useful and it will help me work/study max longer. I have my first appoint scheduled for next week I'm afraid of needles so I hope it will go well

Medium term:

Wagie job to pay the bills

Hopefully in one month I will have a job at a decent place ideally a waiter as thats the only job I know that pays 20+ an hour if your decent in entry level work. Also might get some side jobs but I won't quit this job until I go to state school or get a better job/side hustle.
Side hustles
With the money I get from the above going to try my hand at various side hustles like reselling and Uber on the side of a stable job with income. Ebay will probably be the main one but I have various other ideas that I have posted before in my Moneymaxxing idea#xxx threads.

Long term:
These are things that will take me a year or more to start doing.
Studying math
To improve my logic skills and to get better at any number of fields I need to become proficient which is why weekly I will be studying mathematics or math adjacent skills that encourage problem solving ability.
Crypto/stocks/precious metals
I talked about investing in items I can resell later but long term when I start making stable income I will invest a percent of my money through dollar cost averaging in some combination of crypto stock market and precious metals. Some of these investments will be risky others will be safer but this will be a gradual percent probably 10% of what I earn

Conclusion:
I will either be studying for the long term or making money at some shitty job. My goal is to have as little down time I will work as much as I can while studying math and passing my classes until I'm out of this shithole goal is 10K saved in various investments for when I move out.

I also have other micro goals like the gym and diet but I didn't want this thread to be unreadable
@Danish_Retard @ChristianChad @Predeterminism @FreakkForLife @Fxdzcki @incel194012940 @bara @TheBlunderYears @Kingcel32

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
im sure your manager at mcdonalds will appreciate the effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, never_lucky and Deleted member 11126
im sure your manager at mcdonalds will appreciate the effort
Ideally waiter role. Although if not probably will need to work 2 jobs. I kinda want a social job as I'm already alone 90% of time anyways. I guess there are always warehouse roles but hoping for social ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad and incel194012940
hu2 or gtfo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zelkxd, Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 17829
u tried it?
I've been in for around two weeks now.

I'll address the three most important things to know:
1. Whether you are successful or not with it definitely depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put in, and also whether you quit easily or not (water i know but people think it's just free money raining from the sky)

2. The more money and time you have to begin with, the more money you make (and you will make that money faster)

3. It isn't MLM jfl. There are 100k+ students and only 6k affiliate codes, so go figure.

I know I sound like a dickrider rn but I knew someone was gonna ask things like this so I got it out of the way.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

1. Whether you are successful or not with it definitely depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put in, and also whether you quit easily or not (water i know but people think it's just free money raining from the sky)

2. The more money and time you have to begin with, the more money you make (and you will make that money faster)

3. It isn't MLM jfl. There are 100k+ students and only 6k affiliate codes, so go figure.

I know I sound like a dickrider rn but I knew someone was gonna ask things like this so I got it out of the way.
Still seems water and not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, AverageTevvezFan and Deleted member 11126

Honestly I've heard this guy shilled on ever corner of the internet.

I guess 50 dollars isn't that much to tell myself I'm a dumbass. Expecting to waste my money on this guy and it will just confirm I was being dumb in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and ChristianChad
@ChristianChad should I get Hu2?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Meanwhile low iq low inhib Tyrone rob fools like you to jumpstart his meth empire.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Meanwhile low iq low inhib Tyrone rob fools like you to jumpstart his meth empire.
If I was going to do something like that do you think I would be stupid enough to admit it on looksmax?

STEMmaxxing is the only way

6kgrle
6kgna4

dont work full time if you can help it. work just enough to cover expenses and save a little, and use the extra time to increase your skillswt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
dont work full time if you can help it. work just enough to cover expenses and save a little, and use the extra time to increase your skillswt.
110 hours in the week besides sleep 40 hour job still leaves another 40-60 hours

I'm doing classes and studying math rn