My current skinmaxxing regimen

elpapusupremo

elpapusupremo

6´2 140iq Htn, Autistic.
(trying to improve it if anyone has any advice)

Habits:
Showering 2 times a day (morning and night)
Changing silk pillowcase everyday
5L-6L of water a day

Skincare:
Cleanser (with Salycilic acid)
Moisturizer (with Hyaluronic acid)
Tretinoin (0.1%)
Moisturizer (again)
Spf 50+

Diet:
probiotics and prebiotics MAXXING
no junk food
no refined sugars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty, ominion, cellmax and 2 others
pretty good

get foods in with high collagen and zinc

liver is good aswell

• +1
Reactions: ominion and TheLookInYourEyes
5-6L of water?!

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
looks good, personally a cleanser did more harm than good for me but if it works go for it

accutane everything else is cope

😭depending on ur height and body weight that shit is very bad for you
i don´t see why, it feels great and it makes me look great, the only side effect so far is peeing a lot

• +1
Reactions: 5aesar
i don´t see why, it feels great and it makes me look great, the only side effect so far is peeing a lot
If ur genuinely drinking 5-6Ls it’s bad for you search it up like ur liver or smth

(trying to improve it if anyone has any advice)

Habits:
Showering 2 times a day (morning and night)
Changing silk pillowcase everyday
5L-6L of water a day

Skincare:
Cleanser (with Salycilic acid)
Moisturizer (with Hyaluronic acid)
Tretinoin (0.1%)
Moisturizer (again)
Spf 50+

Diet:
probiotics and prebiotics MAXXING
no junk food
no refined sugars
Consider eliminating PUFAs or minimizing them and maximizing Saturated Fats. After consuming saturated fats consistently my skin never gets dry even after 6 months of accutane and no moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311
If ur genuinely drinking 5-6Ls it’s bad for you search it up like ur liver or smth
from what i have read, overhydration is very rare, mostly it happens in people that do high-intensity training, apparently what happens is that your kidney can`t remove the excess water from the body, but it looks like if you don´t drink more than 1L of water an hour, you should be fine.

But if it does affect me, i will try to lower my intake of water bro, don´t worry

• +1
Reactions: 5aesar
Consider eliminating PUFAs or minimizing them and maximizing Saturated Fats. After consuming saturated fats consistently my skin never gets dry even after 6 months of accutane and no moisturizer
apparently they are essential for the body, but if you´re talking like "no seed oils" i´m all about it brah

apparently they are essential for the body, but if you´re talking like "no seed oils" i´m all about it brah
You get enough from eggs and red meat sources. No need to cope with any other alternative unless you enjoy them but it will only give negative feedback

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311 and elpapusupremo
Do you wash your hair twice a day?

Do you wash your hair twice a day?
yes, only water, the next day morning shampoo night water, then only water again

• +1
Reactions: cellmax and Ken
You get enough from eggs and red meat sources. No need to cope with any other alternative unless you enjoy them but it will only give negative feedback
Yes saturated fat works wonders, my cum is thick despite on fin and I don't gain weight easily, skin looks shinier too, only downside is oily scalp but I guess that is due to type I 5 alpha reductase on my scalp. I only eat vegetable oil when I eat out and even then its not a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
I do pretty much the same, but i don't use a liquid cleanser

I just use a dove soap in the morning

And i use 0.05 tretinoin, they sell it here without prescription so i'm lucky

Drop tret, add ..1% tazorac

why so much moisturizing