My current T-maxxing regimen and what I wish to add.

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
Good morning buddy boyos. Today I'll talk about my t maxxing protocol which came out at an all time cuck tier after I crash dieted at 120 Ng/DL at the age of 16. So to begin...

I'm currently taking:
30 mg zinc plus from diet.
Selenium, boron and magnesium
Vitamin k2 Mk7 200 mcg daily
Tanning my balls by the sun for 15-30 minutes( i started today)
Icing my balls for 15 minutes
Nicotine
Cold showers daily (I know it's cope)
Slight cardio and weights

What I wish to add:
Creatine monohydrate
Tongkat Ali and butea superba
TRT at 21 years old

Any criticisms and potential copes which I might disband will be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
do you know what your t is now after all this?

Dont use creatin if the males in your family are bald.

It will burn away those hair follicles

• JFL
Reactions: idcgraycel and Deleted member 15827
do you know what your t is now after all this?
No I'll get it tested in two months until then I'll try my best to regain my test levels cuz they were really high before my crash diet

Yes they are but shouldn't dht be beneficial for me from a masculinisation standpoint. Also how much does creatine bloat you facially that I'd the only looksmin other than potential balding I can think of?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
I suspect you're on a vegan low animal product diet. And low d3 from perma rotting. Even then It shouldn't be below 400 at you're age unless you're dying of starvation or something. Something is very wrong. Do a blood test every month or 2 of it doesn't improve ask doc

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Yes they are but shouldn't dht be beneficial for me from a masculinisation standpoint. Also how much does creatine bloat you facially that I'd the only looksmin other than potential balding I can think of?
If they re bald. DONT USE IT.

Easy as that. No compromise

Bump. Read my poorcel thread please goys. Help me I am rotting with 120 Ng/dl test levels
I suspect you're on a vegan low animal product diet. And low d3 from perma rotting. Even then It shouldn't be below 400 at you're age unless you're dying of starvation or something. Something is very wrong. Do a blood test every month or 2 of it doesn't improve ask doc
Brutal af. I eat meat and high protein foods daily, with my dinner including veggies. I can't convince my dad to get my tests done. I had to hide my testosterone test in between inconspicuous tests like vit d3 or shit. Also my vit d3 came out really high and within range because I supplement with it daily I forgot to add.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bump. Read my poorcel thread please goys. Help me I am rotting with 120 Ng/dl test levels

Brutal af. I eat meat and high protein foods daily, with my dinner including veggies. I can't convince my dad to get my tests done. I had to hide my testosterone test in between inconspicuous tests like vit d3 or shit. Also my vit d3 came out really high and within range because I supplement with it daily I forgot to add.
There is something very wrong then. Idk what it is but try eating more and doing more sports etc. It could be something else more likely. Idk what it is you're going have to find out.

Nicotine
what's the point in doing all that if you're just going to get on TRT?

There is something very wrong then. Idk what it is but try eating more and doing more sports etc. It could be something else more likely. Idk what it is you're going have to find out.
What kind of tests can I do to pinpoint the exact problem. Couldn't shitty 3 hour sleep, crash diet and stress from exams bring my test to 120 cuz all the things had compounded plus stimulant use. I was literally experiencing orthostatic hypotension everytime I got up and legit hot flashes

what's the point in doing all that if you're just going to get on TRT?
Cuz I'll be stunting my development if I don't atleast try to bring my t levels to a higher level

• +1
Also to those reading. I have really really high dht levels. Excessive body hair and I mean really gorilla tier and deep voice so my question shouldn't high dht equal to high test but I'm seeing something counter intuitive on my test results

• +1
You do realize thats a meme:lul:? Tanning your body (not your face or balls) has the same effect for t levels.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 15827
For me, the biggest habits that NOTICEABLY boosted my T were:

(1) Getting Lean (12-15% bf). The higher your bodyfat, the more estrogen you produce via a hormone called "aromatase", and lower your T. Leaning out improves your hormonal profile.

(2) Eating a diet that fulfills all micronutrient needs (not taking a multivitamin at all, and hitting all your vitamins and minerals through salmon, spinach, potatoes, rice)

(3) 50 gs of fat/day minimum through mostly monounsaturated fats (olive oil), and salmon (omega 3s). Used to eat 20-30 gs of fat/day when I would cut, so I could fill more calories with carbs. Very effective at getting shredded fast, but absolutely TANKS my testosterone levels. Fats are very important for testosterone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 1990
Also to those reading. I have really really high dht levels. Excessive body hair and I mean really gorilla tier and deep voice so my question shouldn't high dht equal to high test but I'm seeing something counter intuitive on my test results
High dht low testosterone is sign of adrenal overactivity and low gonadal (testicle) function.
In laymans term, you balls are compensating in producing hormones instead of the testsicles mainly due to thyroid dysfunction, severe nutritional deficiencies etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
120ng/dl and you think u can get this shit higher natty? man :lul::lul::lul:

• +1

jfl if u think a weak ass suplement like creatine is gonna make anyone bald. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Find out yourself greycel

Can’t teach low iq faggots anything

I was on creatine for years on hand and not a single hair folicle lost, nw0 literally, keep coping cuck.

Good morning buddy boyos. Today I'll talk about my t maxxing protocol which came out at an all time cuck tier after I crash dieted at 120 Ng/DL at the age of 16. So to begin...

I'm currently taking:
Nicotine

What I wish to add:
Creatine monohydrate
Tongkat Ali and butea superba
TRT at 21 years old

Any criticisms and potential copes which I might disband will be appreciated. Thanks for reading.
Gungaze your balls for the high T boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
120ng/dl and you think u can get this shit higher natty? man :lul::lul::lul:
Dude as I said I originally had higher t levels around 700 ng/dl but after I crash dieted, complied with stress from exams and 3 hour sleeps plus stimulants my t levels crashed. I'm trying to recover to baseline not coping cuz if I'm unable to do it I'll start injecting once I turn 20 or 21, I can't start injecting now cuz I risk estrogen increase which will fuse my epyphysis

High dht low testosterone is sign of adrenal overactivity and low gonadal (testicle) function.
In laymans term, you balls are compensating in producing hormones instead of the testsicles mainly due to thyroid dysfunction, severe nutritional deficiencies etc.
Yes true I am diagnosed with hypothyroidism my TSH came at 4.2 or something. Ive started taking levithyroxine for that.

Dude as I said I originally had higher t levels around 700 ng/dl but after I crash dieted, complied with stress from exams and 3 hour sleeps plus stimulants my t levels crashed. I'm trying to recover to baseline not coping cuz if I'm unable to do it I'll start injecting once I turn 20 or 21, I can't start injecting now cuz I risk estrogen increase which will fuse my epyphysis
Try it for a couple of months I guess but if ur still low T after a couple months of trying to get it high theres only 2 options

1) inject
2) stay as it is and live with low T

dont overdo vitamin K it might take to much calcium and cause hearth palpitations , eat a lot of calcium and vitamin D when using vitamin K

dont overdo vitamin K it might take to much calcium and cause hearth palpitations , eat a lot of calcium and vitamin D when using vitamin K
I get heart palpitations daily :hnghn:. But I guess that's due to genes more cuz my mother also gets heart palpitations. And my dad too.

I get heart palpitations daily :hnghn:. But I guess that's due to genes more cuz my mother also gets heart palpitations. And my dad too.
uptake calcium and vitamin D dont fuck around

uptake calcium and vitamin D dont fuck around
Kkk buddy boyo. I'm already doing that I started aspirin today just for the sake of it lmao. My family has a history of heart disease can't risk.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito

@Dainslief

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Elephanto's diet from raypeatforum but he pushed for low levels of igf-1 as "high levels of IGF-1 may increase the androgen receptor activity and dihydrotestosterone levels and these result in an increased propensity for baldness."

His whole idea was to lower the igf1:igfBP3 ratio.

And going down the rabbithole I researched the many mechanisms of action for finasteride and came upon some research that is synergestic with the ideas that @elephanto proposed.

The following is from the research paper:

Experimental administration of the 5a-reductase type
2 inhibitor **FINASTERIDE** results in diminished expres-
sion of IGF-1 and its receptor and enhanced expres-
sion of IGFBP-3 in the rat prostate
, an androgen-
dependent tissue. IGFBP-3 is the major carrier
protein that modulates the bioavailability of IGF-l
and thus may also be a regulator of mediators of hair
growth and cycle control.