My dad 5”7 and my mum is 5”2 and im 5”7 at age 16 right now how can i get too 6”0 ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Dad is 5”8 (prime) mum is 5”2

I am 5”7 currently age 16 how can i get too 183cm (6”0) ?

• JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong
Your projected height based on those parents would be 5'7", so you've met the projection, great!

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Gonthar
Unlikely, but still eat meat like a pig for good measure

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
if your growth platea re closed you can still grow, they should be bc you are young, but if you have alredy passed puberty. it is going to be hard to grow like when you have a growth spurt.
stretch, exercise, eat right and sleep well to maximise growth.
personally I am considering taking mk677 to grow more but first i want to check my growth plates, I'm 18 and 5'9" and want to get to 6' at least

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

Overdose on estrogen blockers asap if you have grown within the last 6-12 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301

You already pushed your genetical potential, probably You ll not grow much, still You can try healthy life style and could maxx some 3-4 inch If You lucky. You was an early bloomer?

• +1
You already pushed your genetical potential, probably You ll not grow much, still You can try healthy life style and could maxx some 3-4 inch If You lucky. You was an early bloomer?
Yeah i might accept my fate tbh i would be so over if i was 6”0 tho even if its not ideal which is 6”2-6”4 it would still be better then being 5”7

Yeah i might accept my fate tbh i would be so over if i was 6”0 tho even if its not ideal which is 6”2-6”4 it would still be better then being 5”7
If You was early bloomer, You could do 3 maybe 4 inch maxx with good nutrition, yoga and maybe even hgh.

• +1
Same situation of me. I didn't go over 5'8. The issue is the mom's height.

Start injecting HGH(or take MK-667 if poor), but you'll probably grow only like an extra inch, or two if lucky...

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8608
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Plenty of sleep, sports, sun exposure and getting enough calcium in diet, be lean.

I check and at 16 I was 1.76 metres, I think by 17 I was 1.8 and stopped growing for a bit, then got like 1 cm growth at 19. Growth has definitely happened for me recently but don't know how long it will last.

• +1
Your projected height based on those parents would be 5'7", so you've met the projection, great!
Tbh projected height is cope and it’s cope for most of my friends

Lol your gunna stay 5'7