my dad found my fleshlight

mewingrightnow

mewingrightnow

Middest Tier Normie
welp, it was destined to happen at some point, he hasn’t said anything yet. I don’t think he ever will. Now he will just think of how much of a fucking loser I am and how i get no pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, EzikoIsHere, Moggkrates and 5 others
delete this before the mods find out

• JFL
Reactions: reek, Timmy, NebulaExplorer and 1 other person
So much valuable looksmaxxing information here. Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, dadfa, Timmy and 1 other person
at least your dad didn’t walk in on you fucking your body pillow like mine

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, mewingrightnow, JohnDoe and 2 others
your dad would rot on org too, if he were born today

no one cares nigger this is a looksmaxing forum not your personal blog kys

You'll be fine,

I had an entire sexdoll when I was 15 :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:. I kept that fucker hidden for 3yrs, I cut a hole in my mattress to hide it.

When it was time for me to move out, I asked my sister to help me pack (like a retard), I had just got done using it so it was under the covers.

As my sister is clearing the bed she reveals the entire thing :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

She just looked at me and walked out. it's been 5 yrs since that happened, and when I introduced her to my new GF (a human this time).

my sister said "Be careful moving when you guys fuck, he might not be used to that" and winked at me. never wanted to kms more than that day.

• JFL
Reactions: mewingrightnow, LegitUser, reek and 1 other person
You'll be fine,

I had an entire sexdoll when I was 15 :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:. I kept that fucker hidden for 3yrs, I cut a hole in my mattress to hide it.

When it was time for me to move out, I asked my sister to help me pack (like a retard), I had just got done using it so it was under the covers.

As my sister is clearing the bed she reveals the entire thing :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

She just looked at me and walked out. it's been 5 yrs since that happened, and when I introduced her to my new GF (a human this time).

my sister said "Be careful moving when you guys fuck, he might not be used to that" and winked at me. never wanted to kms more than that day.
Holy fuck this is some insane cagefuel :feelskek: :feelskek:, can you write a thread on this please - p.s ur a retard

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
Holy fuck this is some insane cagefuel :feelskek: :feelskek:, can you write a thread on this please - p.s ur a retard
Maybe I try not to remember that shit. What makes it so bad is it was completely avoidable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back