My Dad giga mogs me

L

looksmaxer_7

Iron
My dad is mid to late 40's and dude's one of the most good looking guys I see, especially walking around in my city. He literally has a face and bone structure closer to Cillian Murphy (not even kidding), I analysed from every angle and the jaw, zygos, OG curve, ramus, brows, but has hunter eyes, never seen such a face structure in real life unless very rarely, and why tf am i ugly?

My mum is average looking not unattractive esp she looked pretty in her young age with decent bone structure, yet here I am a sub 5.. Is this the epitome of unlucky? It hurts going out with him in supermarkets etc and all the young sales girls are giggling infront of him and me being invisible man. I mean if it was a brother I'd understand but father? Genetics is cope. Take the luckpill. It's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Haydez, whatismog and 5 others
dnr..... NO PIC LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, PseudoMaxxer, Itsjoeverlol and 4 others
My dad is mid to late 40's and dude's one of the most good looking guys I see, especially walking around in my city. He literally has a face and bone structure closer to Cillian Murphy (not even kidding), I analysed from every angle and the jaw, zygos, OG curve, ramus, brows, but has hunter eyes, never seen such a face structure in real life unless very rarely, and why tf am i ugly?

My mum is average looking not unattractive esp she looked pretty in her young age with decent bone structure, yet here I am a sub 5.. Is this the epitome of unlucky? It hurts going out with him in supermarkets etc and all the young sales girls are giggling infront of him and me being invisible man. I mean if it was a brother I'd understand but father? Genetics is cope. Take the luckpill. It's over.
your environment and habits need change how old are you?
if past growing then thats a problem

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Jova, not__cel and 2 others
you'll develop to be like him brocel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, wishIwasSalludon and zzsleepin
holdon let me imagine ur old ogre of a dad since no pic

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: asymmetric fag and MA_ascender
more sport + work on ur style

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, MA_ascender and PsychoH
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and PsychoH
gimme a sec, imagining dad rn

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and Gaygymmaxx
adopted or had shit postture/diet growing up were u raised vegan?

also prolly mixed race or inbred

What do you think you did wrong?

Mind showing pictures? If your dad is really that good looking and your mom is average looking, then unless you mouthbreathed since a kid all the time there should be no reason for you to end up horsefaced/recessed you should come out atleast average. You a larp.