My dad is 4'11 and my mom is 4'5 but im 5'4 at 13

MrVolcanian

MrVolcanian

Iron
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
87
Reputation
29
I wanna know how tall i can be i cant calculate my parents height because im way taller than them at 13 so im pretty confused, my uncles are like 6'4 so my parents keep saying I got the tall gene
 
nah 5'5 ur limit bro,
I hit puberty exactly a yr ago and I gained 2 inches since rn im 5'4. I did do an x-ray scan and my growth plates are WIDE open doctor said I had maybe until im 17 until my growth plates fuse, im thinking of using an aromatase inhibitor and hgh and ill try to sleep 10h a day and ill get a part time job at a restaurant as a waiter for it
 
nah 5'5 ur limit bro,
I hit puberty exactly a yr ago and I gained 2 inches since rn im 5'4. I did do an x-ray scan and my growth plates are WIDE open doctor said I had maybe until im 17 until my growth plates fuse, im thinking of using an aromatase inhibitor and hgh and ill try to sleep 10h a day and ill get a part time job at a restaurant as
 
I hit puberty exactly a yr ago and I gained 2 inches since rn im 5'4. I did do an x-ray scan and my growth plates are WIDE open doctor said I had maybe until im 17 until my growth plates fuse, im thinking of using an aromatase inhibitor and hgh and ill try to sleep 10h a day and ill get a part time job at a restaurant as
Yes bro use hgh and AI now you might be a miracle against this genetic terrorism
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrVolcanian
I am sorry bro, there are barely any chances of you reaching more then 5'7
As I said my growth plates are wide open rn and I hit puberty like a year ago, im thinking of when I turn 14 ill get an aromatase inhibitor and hgh and in 4 months I'll get a part time job at a restaurant
 
I wanna know how tall i can be i cant calculate my parents height because im way taller than them at 13 so im pretty confused, my uncles are like 6'4 so my parents keep saying I got the tall gene
Hop on everything you can
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrVolcanian
As I said my growth plates are wide open rn and I hit puberty like a year ago, im thinking of when I turn 14 ill get an aromatase inhibitor and hgh and in 4 months I'll get a part time job at a restaurant
I believe in you bro!
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrVolcanian
Yes bro use hgh and AI now you might be a miracle against this genetic terrorism
I just turned 13 like a month ago rn I'll be using accutane and tret for my severe acne and then next summer I'll purchase hgh and ai since I just got a part time job so thank you
 
I just turned 13 like a month ago rn I'll be using accutane and tret for my severe acne and then next summer I'll purchase hgh and ai since I just got a part time job so thank you
Make sure u low dose accutane though since you'll be on tret aswell and high dose accutane could effect growth (it is rare but stay aware of this)
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrVolcanian
Make sure u low dose accutane though since you'll be on tret aswell and high dose accutane could effect growth (it is rare but stay aware of this)
Yea ik I'll be using 20mg of accutane since i don't wanna fuck up my growth
 
I wanna know how tall i can be i cant calculate my parents height because im way taller than them at 13 so im pretty confused, my uncles are like 6'4 so my parents keep saying I got the tall gene
Ask ur growth plates that bro ur asking these incels as if they're ur growth plates. Retard
 
I hit puberty exactly a yr ago and I gained 2 inches since rn im 5'4. I did do an x-ray scan and my growth plates are WIDE open doctor said I had maybe until im 17 until my growth plates fuse, im thinking of using an aromatase inhibitor and hgh and ill try to sleep 10h a day and ill get a part time job at a restaurant as a waiter for it
is ur neighbour 6 foot
 
damn, your parents are hella short.

Well the calculator told me i was gonna be max 172cm, jfl I'm 182cm at 16. I'll get my bloodwork and growth plates checked soon, and hop on roids
 
damn, your parents are hella short.

Well the calculator told me i was gonna be max 172cm, jfl I'm 182cm at 16. I'll get my bloodwork and growth plates checked soon, and hop on roids
Roids are risky, they could close ur growth plates tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x
damn, your parents are hella short.

Well the calculator told me i was gonna be max 172cm, jfl I'm 182cm at 16. I'll get my bloodwork and growth plates checked soon, and hop on roids
But roids could also grow ur brow ridge giving u a better eye area
 
Roids are risky, they could close ur growth plates tho
Yeah, I'm kinda biased on roids tbh :feelsuhh:. Well I'll wait for a while tho, need to research more & how to source them.

Roids require locked in diet + gym atleast, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to maintain it. Don't wanna end up with tits full of milk man :fuk:
 
Yeah, I'm kinda biased on roids tbh :feelsuhh:. Well I'll wait for a while tho, need to research more & how to source them.

Roids require locked in diet + gym atleast, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to maintain it. Don't wanna end up with tits full of milk man :fuk:
Yea true, good luck on your journey man
 
  • Love it
Reactions: czar.x
But roids could also grow ur brow ridge giving u a better eye area
mhmm, Right. Roids are helpful if used with enough research, care and all the things covered up. Alot of niggas just blast rat piss and end up looking like a trans :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrVolcanian
but how are your parents that short if one of their brothers are 190cm tall? curious
Im pretty sure my great grandpa is around 6'8 while my great grandma is 4 feet something so I guess my mom got my great grandmas genes and I must've gotten my great grandpa genes
 
  • +1
Reactions: SerafimN
Well obviously it's out of ur grasp
that sentence does make no sense

how the fuck is he supposed to ask questions to his growth plates you retard
6923180_1790543453353.png
 

Attachments

  • 1790543453353.png
    1790543453353.png
    620.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 7arely.eroz and MrVolcanian
that sentence does make no sense

how the fuck is he supposed to ask questions to his growth plates you retard
6923180_1790543453353.png
Ngas be expecting me tell my growth plates "can you grow more and tell me when you'll fuse"
 
  • +1
Reactions: SerafimN

Similar threads

S
Replies
4
Views
40
fm30366
fm30366
yamus
Replies
7
Views
47
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
F
Replies
11
Views
74
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top