My dad is 5'7", mum 5' and I am 5' 8". Have I reached the maximum potential of my height? I am 16.

>barring me from eating meat or even eggs

jfl at this. They've fucked you by making you protein starved for the majority of your life. Eat meat as much as possible when you aren't with your parents
There's still a chance you have some growth left. 5'85 isn't a death sentence though, you can heightfraud to 5'10 with big shoes+extra soles in them, make sure to also have good posture at all times
 
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
>barring me from eating meat or even eggs

jfl at this. They've fucked you by making you protein starved for the majority of your life. Eat meat as much as possible when you aren't with your parents
There's still a chance you have some growth left. 5'85 isn't a death sentence though, you can heightfraud to 5'10 with big shoes+extra soles in them, make sure to also have good posture at all times
If my plates aren't fused, I'll just hop on AI
 

Similar threads

RD2HT
Replies
1
Views
73
foidmogger22
foidmogger22
aditya ganeshan
Replies
2
Views
38
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
S
Replies
3
Views
74
rockstarr
rockstarr
S
Replies
4
Views
72
fishygillpins
fishygillpins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top