FortniteGod

Silver
I’m bout to turn 15 btw why tf am I only 5’8

I should be at least 6’0 nigga kill me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, CarrotMaxxer, Beetlejuice and 6 others
You're 15 nigga there's still 4 or maybe even 5 years left to grow if you're lucky

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, nathan, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
You're 15 nigga there's still 4 or maybe even 5 years left to grow if you're lucky
Oh fr? I thought people stop growing at 15-16 that’s what google and my friends and parents said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, murdah, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 1 other person
Oh fr? I thought people stop growing at 15-16 that’s what google and my friends and parents said
Most people grow till 18.

I personally grew an inch from 19 to 20 but I think my case was exceptional

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Most people grow till 18.

I personally grew an inch from 19 to 20 but I think my case was exceptional
I just texted my dad and he said that he was 5’8-5’9 at 15 and grew 6 inches in that year

So maybe I’m not fucked

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
my 6'0 dad couldn't resist the 5'0 roastie creampie and here i am, it's ovah

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, CarrotMaxxer, reek and 1 other person
Life fuel for you
Fr but I’m pretty sure there’s no evidence to back up that you follow your dads growth curve

So it’s more like hopeful delusion. We’ll see though

yu r chilling bro, my dad is 5'10 mom is like 5'4/5'3 and i softmaxxed height and ended up 6'2 at 16

Pray for lord gandy everyday before you sleep for 7 inch bones in femur and spine

yu r chilling bro, my dad is 5'10 mom is like 5'4/5'3 and i softmaxxed height and ended up 6'2 at 16
Nigga you did not “softmaxx” height you just got lucky

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Autismcel
maybe ur right but i did grow alot during the months i was on stuff, like 2-3 inches and my doctor previously said i was done but it could have been luck or gods grace who knows

Brutal, as a 5’8 I hope you grow since it’s rough down here. Doable, but you’ll be way better off taller. You’re only 15 so you should be fine.

Brutal, as a 5’8 I hope you grow since it’s rough down here. Doable, but you’ll be way better off taller. You’re only 15 so you should be fine.
If I don’t grow to be 6’0 what do you suggest

I think I will just end my shit because I can’t live being under 6’0 yknow what I mean

you still have plenty of growth to do

on average from 14 to 18 boys grow at least 10 cm more, like if you're close to 1,70 now it wouldnt be unlikely you to end up around 1,80

ur probably peak at 5'9 dont worry
44DE0994 2A3D 4330 9400 1B411044F335

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
If I don’t grow to be 6’0 what do you suggest

I think I will just end my shit because I can’t live being under 6’0 yknow what I mean
Wear lifts and move on

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and slavicpsycho
maybe ur right but i did grow alot during the months i was on stuff, like 2-3 inches and my doctor previously said i was done but it could have been luck or gods grace who knows
What stuff bro.. what did you use

How old are you? If you are under 20 i can save you beta

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
He's not your dad, your mother got creampied by your neighbor

6.3 - 5.5 = 0.8 + 5 = 5.8. That’s why you’re 5’8”.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
you have still 3 years to grow calm down

You are still too young, you will probably be reach 180cm as an adult.

I'm I too much for you, son :forcedsmile:

also reason you’re 5’8 is because you could just be a late bloomer. If your dad grew 6 inches at your age then it’s likely you could follow his footsteps. My uncle was short at 14-15 too now he’s 6’3 and my cousin is taller than him at his age (keep in mind he has barely grown since 14 because he has 0 testosterone and has every possible symptom of klinefelters, yet everyone in my dads side of the family is very ignorant about this)

Also ignore i_love_roosters

Thank your mother

also reason you’re 5’8 is because you could just be a late bloomer. If your dad grew 6 inches at your age then it’s likely you could follow his footsteps. My uncle was short at 14-15 too now he’s 6’3 and my cousin is taller than him at his age (keep in mind he has barely grown since 14 because he has 0 testosterone and has every possible symptom of klinefelters, yet everyone in my dads side of the family is very ignorant about this)
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I just texted my dad and he said that he was 5’8-5’9 at 15 and grew 6 inches in that year

So maybe I’m not fucked
your fine, im 5'9 at 16 and honestly I may be coping but life isnt horrible, maybe its cause my frame is above average but imm still exceptionally taller than most girls.

What stuff bro.. what did you use
Ibutamoren varydosing, way more effective then regular. Also frequent sauna use and alcohol micro dosing. (They don't want you to know about it :shh: )

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Ibutamoren varydosing, way more effective then regular. Also frequent sauna use and alcohol micro dosing. (They don't want you to know about it :shh: )
What about the alcohol how does this work