My dad is a blackpilled chad

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
A little insight about him

My dad 5’2 framecell htn, bolivian descendency, was destined to fail in life because of very bad poverty, alcoholic dad, his mother died at 15 years of age, and he was the oldest brother of 4.

He entered in the Air Force and studied like crazy, and was one of the best academically. Keep in mind he was always constantly bullied because of his height.
His alcoholic father kicked him out of his house, because he wanted to fix the house that was falling apart. From there he was totally alone he had no one.

At 21 yo, one of his brother died and his death has affected him badly and he didn’t know what to do. But he decided to keep going.

And Because of working his ass off he was given the possibility to work with United Nations to fly all around the world, and he is very respected and loved by everyone and has a very successful career.

NOW THE BLACKPILLED PART

Nowadays he jokes with other people of how he improved his bloodline by marrying my mother, a 5’6 mtb with European descendency.
His first son, me, came to be a 5’8, 21 inch shoulder width, deep voice, high T, HTN softmaxx potential.
While my little brother, who I see his potential, will possibly be a chadlite, maybe 5’10 in height.

From what I see here my dad knowing he had every obstacle in the way, he managed to turn his life upside down and knowing he was short and didn’t had the best pheno, he decided to have kids with a white European women, taller than him but he didn’t gave a F about it, and improved his bloodline by making his kids taller, good looking, better pheno and better frame.

IF THAT ISN’T A FUCKING CHAD I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Man Body GIF

Get mogged by a 5’2 framelet bolivian

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Couldn't save his son from registering on an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ggg.tv, Allornothing, looksmac and 13 others
It’s ogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 51465 and Fish
A little insight about him

My dad 5’2 framecell htn, bolivian descendency, was destined to fail in life because of very bad poverty, alcoholic dad, his mother died at 15 years of age, and he was the oldest brother of 4.

He entered in the Air Force and studied like crazy, and was one of the best academically. Keep in mind he was always constantly bullied because of his height.
His alcoholic father kicked him out of his house, because he wanted to fix the house that was falling apart. From there he was totally alone he had no one.

At 21 yo, one of his brother died and his death has affected him badly and he didn’t know what to do. But he decided to keep going.

And Because of working his ass off he was given the possibility to work with United Nations to fly all around the world, and he is very respected and loved by everyone and has a very successful career.

NOW THE BLACKPILLED PART

Nowadays he jokes with other people of how he improved his bloodline by marrying my mother, a 5’6 mtb with European descendency.
His first son, me, came to be a 5’8, 21 inch shoulder width, deep voice, high T, HTN softmaxx potential.
While my little brother, who I see his potential, will possibly be a chadlite, maybe 5’10 in height.

From what I see here my dad knowing he had every obstacle in the way, he managed to turn his life upside down and knowing he was short and didn’t had the best pheno, he decided to have kids with a white European women, taller than him but he didn’t gave a F about it, and improved his bloodline by making his kids taller, good looking, better pheno and better frame.

IF THAT ISN’T A FUCKING CHAD I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Man Body GIF

Get mogged by a 5’2 framelet bolivian
Now I’ll follow my father’s path and marry a blue eyed good jaw HTB, and fucking improve this bloodline I’ll do it for fuck sake

He even sometimes looks at me and says what a good looking boy, man tf I’m going to cry what a great man😢😢
I don’t give a shit what a chad is, HE IS A FUCKING GIGACHAD, he didn’t even cared about having a fat ass for himself, HE WANTED TO GIVE THE BEST TO HIS KIDS BY MAKING THEM GL, AND LEAVE A PRINT IN THIS WORLD WHAT A FUCKING MOGGER

He even sometimes looks at me and says what a good looking boy, man tf I’m going to cry what a great man😢😢
I don’t give a shit what a chad is, HE IS A FUCKING GIGACHAD, he didn’t even cared about having a fat ass for himself, HE WANTED TO GIVE THE BEST TO HIS KIDS BY MAKING THEM GL, AND LEAVE A PRINT IN THIS WORLD WHAT A FUCKING MOGGER
He is going to rape you

Good Dad, be proud not everyone has a dad like you

He's coping hard, good looking for bolivian standards ask @ConfusedBolivian. Yeah he overcame his uglyness and short height but is the reason you'll have to get rich and successful to date a good looking woman. My dad also managed to escape poverty but he's the reason I'm ugly, my mom looks far better than me. I should have been a HTN.

Last edited:
He's coping hard, good looking for bolivian standards ask @ConfusedBolivian. Yeah he overcame his uglyness and short height but is the reason you'll have to get rich and successful to date a good looking woman. My dad also managed to escape poverty but he's the reason I'm ugly, my mom looks better than me.
He’s a high mtn by world standards, for Bolivian standards he’s a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
He’s a high mtn by world standards, for Bolivian standards he’s a chadlite
Man I am also ethnic, stop coping with ethnic beauty we don't fit world beauty standards. I've seen your photos, if he was a high MTN and your mother white MTB you should have been better looking. See other white guy pics and understand how far ethnics are. Pheno is important, the reason why dad searched for a white mother and got it was status.

Last edited:
Man I am also ethnic, stop coping with ethnic beauty we don't fit world beauty standards. I've seen your photos, if he was a high MTN and your mother white MTB you should have been better looking. See other white guy pics and understand how far ethnics are. Pheno is important, the reason why dad searched for a white mother.
The difference is that you’re a LTN, of course my pheno cucked me to be HTN, and I’m capped at high MTN, even rated by good raters. In a mixed race country you can actually do pretty well if you’re at least a universal MTN, of course not the same in whiter country, but thing is at the end of the day all of this is bullshit if you aren’t NT, that’s all that matters

all that effort just for his son to end up as manlet permavirgin forum terrorist
gg dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Klasik01
The difference is that you’re a LTN, of course my pheno cucked me to be HTN, and I’m capped at high MTN, even rated by good raters. In a mixed race country you can actually do pretty well if you’re at least a universal MTN, of course not the same in whiter country, but thing is at the end of the day all of this is bullshit if you aren’t NT, that’s all that matters
I agree on your comment. I think you're capped at MTN unless you hardmaxx because pheno (bone, skin, muscle insertions, fat pads) is genetic and cannot be changed. If you hardmaxx and whiten your skin then HTN. I am LTN when I'm bloated and MTN when I'm not but I don't see any hopes unless I get rhino and some stuff done to fix my jaw asymmetry.

Last edited: