My dad is about to pick me up in 4 hours, and I just took a "microdose" of shrooms

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I know I deffo took less than a gram, I took the shrooms about 20 mins ago and I can already feel like throwing up XD. Hopefully I took enough to be in good mood, I am very sensitive to shrooms though that's the thing...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, currylightskin, Salieri and 2 others
Mirin low inhib badboy behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
dont take drugs

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I use weed but only on days i'm not feeling too good, Weed concentrate and cbd are good for less stress

• +1
You’ll be fine I took 3 tabs once and ate dinner across from my dad xD that was scary

A9700F86 DAB9 4CFA A870 63FA5E202A93

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ethniframementalcel, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
Mirin low inhib badboy behaviour
bruh I come home half drunk or high sometimes just because I enjoy the feeling of having to sneak around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Okay they have started to kick in, I deffo do feel a little more awake/energetic.

You've supercharged your cognition, your words will come from wisdom and genius, your dad will be proud to have such a son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, TsarTsar444, Deleted member and 2 others
I know I deffo took less than a gram, I took the shrooms about 20 mins ago and I can already feel like throwing up XD. Hopefully I took enough to be in good mood, I am very sensitive to shrooms though that's the thing...
Take it easy son, watch your health.

• +1
That's a mog lmao save me a cap and a stem bro.

You should be pretty much sober in 4 hours so you're gucci

• +1
If it's less than a gram you should barely notice any effects tbh. You won't trip until you take 2-3g of potent shrooms

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Brother say someone gave you a drug infested candy. Play the victim game

• JFL
Take it easy son, watch your health.
thank you bro, this will probably the end of my drug degen days anyways, uni is going to be finished soon
That's a mog lmao save me a cap and a stem bro.

You should be pretty much sober in 4 hours so you're gucci
True I feel just chill rn
If it's less than a gram you should barely notice any effects tbh. You won't trip until you take 2-3g of potent shrooms
I am 130lb btw, the thing is. When I first did shrooms I took 1.5g and had a weed edible, and I fucking tripped hard. Like I was seeing faces on the wall, my vision magnified, etc. I even spoke to my own subconscious. I am VERY sensitive to drugs in general bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 15577
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake
Okay now sound is being distorted and shit is breathing a little/my vision is now super fucking sharp and I hyper focus in on stuff hard

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, currylightskin and Willmogulater
I will meet my mom right now while I am high af AND drunk right non. She never understood that I am high or just never gave a fuck because sehe didn’t care or because she can fully understand why.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Over for me. I have high iq parents who literally find every time I get stoned or drunk or smoke or take drugs

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Okay I am deffo feeling it now, I keep laughing at stupid shit.

Rn I was just thinking "omg I can't believe I am caging irl" and then started laughing at the fact I used fucking PSL slang irl

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and TsarTsar444
I am smiling a lot too, this is deffo a good level

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and TsarTsar444
Mirin brocel :feelsgood:, i can only do psychedelics if its sunny outside, if it gets cloudy or something my trip goes bad, also night times kinda make my trips dysphoric. Sunlight = everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadlitecel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
*megadose of crack cocaine