MY DAD IS BLACKPILLED LOL

D

Deleted member 51593

Iron
JFL yesterday I went outside with my dad and my step brother because he finally came home (he plays hockey in a different country) anyway, I was talking to my dad and basically we were just talking about the usual stuff but somehow height and looks got into the conversation.

My dad brought up how lucky I am to be tall (im 194cm) and is glad that I was blessed with this advantange in the dating scene and in life overall. Then I decided Ill take things slow and gradually and I mentioned the topic of genetic determinism to my dad, he agreed and we began to talk the hunter gatherer times and the usual, some would call "nazi scientist" talking points such as survival of the fittest and genetic determinism when it comes to what cards u are dealt with in life.

Anyway the thing that shocked me the most is that my dad agreed with everything but he even knew who jeremy meeks was. He brought up that women love murderers, psychos, criminal despite their terrible personality, they can make up for it with their looks, he brought up jeremy meeks and I showed him a mugshot of jeremy meeks, and he confirmed and added, "yea thats the guy I was referencing". I then decided to try to fully blackpill my dad by saying "now imagine if jeremy meeks was a balding 5'4 indian janitor" or something along those lines and to my surprise my dad fully agreed with where I was going with that line and it surprised me how honest and blackpilled my dad is lol. My dad basically knows something that 95% of the contingent of men his age don't know, and that is that lookism is extremely prevalent and important which honestly just showed me hes a real NIGGA and makes me like him even more cuz honesty is always a good quality

im glad i got his height too since my dad is like 188cm and if he wasnt i probably wouldnt be 194cm, I also got his lips too which are like top tier so Id say my dad knows how looks affect mine and his life which is based asf lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, poopoohead, LordSergiXX63 and 14 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Tai Lung, ascension and 2 others
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenRun, based_pakichad421, anthony111553 and 10 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, PROMETHEUS and ascension
interesting read

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox, futuregigamogger and Deleted member 53927
tales from the catacombs of paris

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and ascension
Did not read cocksucker

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and iblamejews
NOT A SINGLE NANO PARTICLE

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
he lurks here probably @the BULL

Good to know the autism was passed down along with the height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TyroneFSFS, proxyy, Detective and 7 others
JFL yesterday I went outside with my dad and my step brother because he finally came home (he plays hockey in a different country) anyway, I was talking to my dad and basically we were just talking about the usual stuff but somehow height and looks got into the conversation.

My dad brought up how lucky I am to be tall (im 194cm) and is glad that I was blessed with this advantange in the dating scene and in life overall. Then I decided Ill take things slow and gradually and I mentioned the topic of genetic determinism to my dad, he agreed and we began to talk the hunter gatherer times and the usual, some would call "nazi scientist" talking points such as survival of the fittest and genetic determinism when it comes to what cards u are dealt with in life.

Anyway the thing that shocked me the most is that my dad agreed with everything but he even knew who jeremy meeks was. He brought up that women love murderers, psychos, criminal despite their terrible personality, they can make up for it with their looks, he brought up jeremy meeks and I showed him a mugshot of jeremy meeks, and he confirmed and added, "yea thats the guy I was referencing". I then decided to try to fully blackpill my dad by saying "now imagine if jeremy meeks was a balding 5'4 indian janitor" or something along those lines and to my surprise my dad fully agreed with where I was going with that line and it surprised me how honest and blackpilled my dad is lol. My dad basically knows something that 95% of the contingent of men his age don't know, and that is that lookism is extremely prevalent and important which honestly just showed me hes a real NIGGA and makes me like him even more cuz honesty is always a good quality

im glad i got his height too since my dad is like 188cm and if he wasnt i probably wouldnt be 194cm, I also got his lips too which are like top tier so Id say my dad knows how looks affect mine and his life which is based asf lmao
U lucky my nigga my dad beat my ass cause he thought i was a fag when i was pluckign my eyebrows and he says no to literally everything i ask for (multivitamins, height lifts, face soap) because it is all faggy to him

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and qqpkp
U lucky my nigga my dad beat my ass cause he thought i was a fag when i was pluckign my eyebrows and he says no to literally everything i ask for (multivitamins, height lifts, face soap) because it is all faggy to him
Tbh i will never ascend due to him and by time i move out girls will be out of their prime jfl

194 cm tall with a based dad and how are you here exactly?

“Step brother” lol at you and your faggot dad. If he was blackpilled why would he take care of another man’s kids?

Also your dad probably doesn’t love you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and romanstock
“Step brother” lol at you and your faggot dad. If he was blackpilled why would he take care of another man’s kids?

Also your dad probably doesn’t love you.
Hater

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock

Tale from Mumbai sex dungeons

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
So your dad is shitting on incels meanwhile what are you? where do you post?

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
W your dad heightmaxxed you before conception, mega based.

How tall is your mom btw