My dad is probably mentally ill or sth

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
imagine telling a story 50 times, and it's not even something remotely interesting. its a normal event in his youth about how he worked good and his boss and co-workers mirined him.
and they way he tells it, omfg.
extremely detailed, even dialogues

like "then i told my boss i can do this job in less than an hour, he said he should go to hospital because his father is sick, his father had cancer. then he looked at me and said "wow u gonna do it in 1 hour?, no way!!" then a passenger in street sneezed and i told him bless you, then i told my boss "yeah i'm doing that in hour"..........
this shit goes on for like 3 hours straight.

no one can tell him to stop, no one dares, people feel bad for him. i never told him, i feel bad. he probably has nothing more interesting in his life, than this garbage memory is interesting to him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, arabcelxxx, i_love_roosters and 4 others
You should say NO when you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to agree always

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly, arabcelxxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Not a single word

but because he talks too much and dont let people talk, people don't invite us to parties etc
as a result, we don't travel we don't go to parties.
and when we go, its just cringe all night. since everyone go in his phone while my dad chose a vicitm someone who is closest to him then starts talking about one of these shitty stories for 2 hour.
the guy closest to him will be brutalized cuz he has to keep noding.

and he keeps saying "look, i mean it when i say this" and they to keep looking.

if i end up like him im gonna kms

i wish at least he would just tell the story to one person, he always have to tell the story to everyone in the room loud.
and i swear to god, if u ask any of them they all can write down that story with full detail because they have heard it more than 50 times.

i swear to god, he knows he told that story before many times but he still tells it. i have no clue why
he feels insecure about his life or sth, he need to keep mentioning how cool (?) he was in his youth?
its not even cool, its him being a cuck and 0 darktriadness and oppressed.

they way he tells the story, u can almost tell his co-workers and boss were abusing him by pretending he is doing the job so good.

no one never comes to our house, i keep hearing our entry family had go on a vacation last year without telling us.
i dont even see a point telling him how people feel about his ramblings, he is too old too change.

he is literally talking about some dogshit story for 2 and half hour now as i'm typing this.

i cant even get to know our guests, they can never talk.
my dad way of socializing is just talking about himself for hours, he has 0 care for what people have to say.

tales from the ward

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i swear to god, they only reason he stops talking is because he gets so much tired that he can't talk anymore or half the people already slept or left.
he realize its too late and wraps it around.
then he probably thinks to himself "lol everyone mirin me, i'm such a god, they wish to be me".
meanwhile he is the biggest loser i know after myself, 60yo almost and still never drove a car!! let alone owning one.
coudn't keep a wife, never had gf and is single for 15 years now.

Sad. Why not talk to him about it? Is it awkward?

bought a house, the house is an extension on a roof of another building. didn't pay for proper windows, as a result in winters we have to wear full clothes indoor and cover the windows with plastic.

we don't have air conditioner, in summers we just sweat and suffer. we have fan that sounds like airplane, if u turn it on, it wont cool u that much but it gives u headaches and u can't hear anything else like watching tv.
oh and our stuff
i can't see a thing in our house that he bought!
second hand TV gifted to us by uncle because we didnt have tv for so long.
couch and chairs gifted to us by some random woman.
even cabinets in kitchen, second hand gifted to us by aunt.
drawer? closet? lol, im just looking at everything and its not for us, its gifted.
carpet
table
even pillows and shit, its all for our family they didnt want it and they gave it to us.

right right, only thing new we ever bought was that airplane fan.

omg and every time he go take a shower i have to go and clean his back with ancient methods u guys dont even know.
he even wakes me up if im sleep, he wakes me up so i clean his back and he always says the same exact words "it itches so much, because of my work, its all dust".

or when he sees some attractive woman in TV "oy my lady" sth like that, literally every single time without a doubt. never tries saying sth differently, always exact same words.

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
getting old is so pathetic, dying at a young age mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
omg and the noises he makes, i swear to god i understand completely why my mother hated him and left him.
you'd never know this noise he is making, is because he is drinking tea. you'd think he is having sex

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Deleted member 20370
Sad. Why not talk to him about it? Is it awkward?
lol talking to him?
anything against him instantly makes him rage, and he has no shame in beating his kids and wife. he will beat the shit out of me, even now that im 27.
he has broken 2 of my phones to dust, one monitor and PC case. almost broke my laptop too.

his angry face is so hateful you just die inside when he makes that face. you rather just accept whatever he says

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, i_love_roosters and Eternal_
lol a month ago i had a beef with a guy at work. then i was smoking behind a wall behind factory. i heard the guy coming with another guy. they were talking about me.
the other dude said "yeah i know, just like his dad, have you seen his dad?! " they were laughing.
then they saw me and i didnt say anything i pretend i didnt hear.

when i was 15, he kicked my face so hard my front teeth broke and is still broken to this day. my laugh is ruined forever.

the zip of his pants is ALWAYS open, he is famous for it. he always forgets to close the zip.
im not exaggerating, just wait i just go check rn ok?? im going to check RIGHT NOW

i swear to god it was open just an hour ago, our gusts must have told him.

Feed him raw beef 🥩

lol talking to him?
anything against him instantly makes him rage, and he has no shame in beating his kids and wife. he will beat the shit out of me, even now that im 27.
he has broken 2 of my phones to dust, one monitor and PC case. almost broke my laptop too.

his angry face is so hateful you just die inside when he makes that face. you rather just accept whatever he says
if my parents try to slap me or break my shit i'm fighting back idgaf

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
if my parents try to slap me or break my shit i'm fighting back idgaf
i fought back sometimes but it will only make him rage more and he is sick, rage is not good for his health.
most of the times i dont even defend, i just let him beat me. i even push my face toward his punch cuz some weird mental disorder i have that idk

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters