My dad is so bluepilled holy fuck

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I love him but fuck he says some dumb shit, he took a candid pic of me last night while I was putting my phone away and I looked subhuman in it, he asked me if I liked it and I said yeah but I look stupid as fuck, then he keeps telling me not to be hard on myself, how it doesn’t matter what I look like, and how the other 2 ppl in the pic probably think they look bad too. What he doesn’t understand is I am objectively ugly as fuck in that photo especially, I already have a long face but I look like a fucking horse in that shit and the other 2 looked completely normal. This man doesn’t understand what recession, a Jew nose, and nct are, none of those things are attractive in any way shape or form and he knows I’m getting surgery for it but still try’s to make me feel like there’s no problem. My nigga I have not had a irl girlfriend yet and it’s pretty self explanatory why STOP GASLIGHTING ME NIGGA I AM UGLY OKAY????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
He is being nice

He is being nice
No he literally doesn’t understand that I’m fucking ugly. Like last week when I told him I’m getting jaw surgery this nigga said “but you already have a strong chin” NIGGA IM RECESSED

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 21146
No he literally doesn’t understand that I’m fucking ugly. Like last week when I told him I’m getting jaw surgery this nigga said “but you already have a strong chin” NIGGA IM RECESSED
Show him your profile and Dolph Lundgren profile. Done, never again.