My dad listens to Andrew Tate 24/7

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Posts
7,533
Reputation
8,231
I hear this nigga on his phone ALL THE TIME, we have our Xbox's in the same room so he normally just sits next to me and scrolls on his phone for hours, and recently, all he's been watching is the Tate brothers podcast clips, for like a month straight he's been consuming at least an hour of Tate per day.

I even told him about the blackpill a couple weeks ago, and a couple hours later I catch him watching fucking wojack animations about lonely men.

I showed him the child predator Chad tinder experiment too and his jaw dropped when he seen the messages.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: badamj, Gargantuan, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
I hear this nigga on his phone ALL THE TIME, we have our Xbox's in the same room so he normally just sits next to me and scrolls on his phone for hours, and recently, all he's been watching is the Tate brothers podcast clips, for like a month straight he's been consuming at least an hour of Tate per day.

I even told him about the blackpill a couple weeks ago, and a couple hours later I catch him watching fucking wojack animations about lonely men.
My dad too, watch andrew tate a lot, he is based
 
  • Love it
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
couple hours later I catch him watching fucking wojack animations about lonely men.
The world is truly fucked when a man past the age of 30 is watching wojak edits
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 23359, VenatorLuparius and 4 others
It's a broken world we live in yakhis 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤙🤙🤙🤙. Money is the only way out 🙏🙏🙏🙏🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬💸💸
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
The world is truly fucked when a man past the age of 30 is watching wojak edits
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
 
following the tread like 99% of men these days

everyone that talks about andrew only heard of him in the past 12 months
 
its social media. Women are hypergamous , u need to keep them blind to the world
 
I hear this nigga on his phone ALL THE TIME, we have our Xbox's in the same room so he normally just sits next to me and scrolls on his phone for hours, and recently, all he's been watching is the Tate brothers podcast clips, for like a month straight he's been consuming at least an hour of Tate per day.

I even told him about the blackpill a couple weeks ago, and a couple hours later I catch him watching fucking wojack animations about lonely men.

I showed him the child predator Chad tinder experiment too and his jaw dropped when he seen the messages.

LOL you are blackpilling your dad. He probably has an account here by now without you knowing.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and Deleted member 14693
Soon your dad will start talking about Chico and o’pry
 
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
39
Views
126
Stratocaster
S
Short
Replies
2
Views
67
cobicado901
cobicado901
price.
Replies
2
Views
62
_MVP_
_MVP_
ragingmanlet
Replies
28
Views
269
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
Short
Replies
12
Views
102
NDscandi
NDscandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top