My dad looked better than 18 year old me when he was 35.

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
He's the definition of chad except the height. Still one inch taller than me tho. It's fucking suifuel.

(I am not gonna share pics since i am not a faggot)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
brutal for you nigga, looking worse than your dad or brother is low t shit

i am barely mtn but he was an actual chad insane coloring o pry tier coloring and shit he even worked as a model

As i know most moggers look better than their parents, post ur face on ratings and they will tell u if u should rope or not

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
I have a step sister i've never seen btw he had 2 children before marriage both from different whores

As i know most moggers look better than their parents, post ur face on ratings and they will tell u if u should rope or not
its over for me bro i asked people in dms

i am barely mtn but he was an actual chad insane coloring o pry tier coloring and shit he even worked as a model
what went wrong? ugly mom or genetic recombination?

• +1
i grew up obese i think thats mostly it my mom has stacy bones but she's med with bad coloring so htb

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
I think ugly mom(no offence op) as most guys take their features from mom and some from his father

• +1
pm me i ll rate u truthfully

• Hmm...
The one advantage of having unattractive parents is that you have the potential to mog them. Too bad it also increases your chances of getting mogged by everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
i grew up obese i think thats mostly it my mom has stacy bones but she's med with bad coloring so htb
as i know being obese in ur teens will actually improve ur bones

He's the definition of chad except the height. Still one inch taller than me tho. It's fucking suifuel.

(I am not gonna share pics since i am not a faggot)
Is it because of recession or just genetic?

as i know being obese in ur teens will actually improve ur bones
no i got gyno which means my test became estro or some shit like that lean is always life more plates more dates had a video about obese kids being shorter/smaller (height and dick) than their genetic potential

no i got gyno which means my test became estro or some shit like that lean is always life more plates more dates had a video about obese kids being shorter/smaller (height and dick) than their genetic potential
yeah in that terms this is true i was obese too my height is 5 10 and dick it s average like 6.5 inches with good erection , but being obese in ur teens will give u better bones because of more chewing and estrogen which gives bone support and mass

yeah in that terms this is true i was obese too my height is 5 10 and dick it s average like 6.5 inches with good erection , but being obese in ur teens will give u better bones because of more chewing and estrogen which gives bone support and mass
anyways i mog my parents heighwise and facewise , my father is 5 8-5 9 so idk man u should look better than ur parents unless u got the genes from another dad or something

and shit he even worked as a model
This kind of thing is so fucking brutal. I have an older friend (in his mid 40s) and he used to be a chad in the 90s and early 2000s and he was scouted for modeling.

The way he describes life was everything was so much better then. It was easy to get in a relationship / get women, the world wasn't woke, everyone was optimistic for the future / economic growth, etc.

I'm just in awe about how satisfying life must've been looking that good and in that time period.

• +1
This kind of thing is so fucking brutal. I have an older friend (in his mid 40s) and he used to be a chad in the 90s and early 2000s and he was scouted for modeling.

The way he describes life was everything was so much better then. It was easy to get in a relationship / get women, the world wasn't woke, everyone was optimistic for the future / economic growth, etc.

I'm just in awe about how satisfying life must've been looking that good and in that time period.
yeah i cant get a mtb while he impregnated 2 fucking women

• +1
Reactions: Graham
yeah i cant get a mtb while he impregnated 2 fucking women
I don't know what my dad looked like in his 20s (but he was LTN / MTN by his 30s), and despite going to an all boys boarding school, he managed to have multiple girlfriends by 18, used to go to parties, etc. IDK if he's autistic, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he was, but it's just crazy how different life was back then.

• +1
I don't know what my dad looked like in his 20s (but he was LTN / MTN by his 30s), and despite going to an all boys boarding school, he managed to have multiple girlfriends by 18, used to go to parties, etc. IDK if he's autistic, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he was, but it's just crazy how different life was back then.
Back then women would prefer more masculine men than nowadays anyway today women are too narcy even a landwhale she thinks she can pull gandy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Kebab Master
same, I saw a pic of my dad when he was like 18 and he was a fucking mogger, good jaw, model tier skin, hunter eyes...

and I inherited balding, weak eyebrows and rope tier undereyes from my mother jfl, at least I got his jaw tho

• So Sad
The one advantage of having unattractive parents is that you have the potential to mog them. Too bad it also increases your chances of getting mogged by everyone else
mogging your parents by a wide margin doesn't help anything, by itself. Best scenario is if you're looksmatched, maybe only slightly above or below.

• +1
Reactions: fuse