ICR
𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | icr will die soon
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Posts
- 5,224
- Reputation
- 8,707
He liked it lol he thought it was chill
@Bat
@HST
@zennn
@-joe
@I C R
@Bat
@HST
@zennn
@-joe
@I C R
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
get him to sign upHe liked it lol he thought it was chill
@Bat
@HST
@zennn
@-joe
@I C R
Did he see the porn threads
hes prolly also a member on hereHe liked it lol he thought it was chill
@Bat
@HST
@zennn
@-joe
@I C R
Nah Regret is bannedDid he see the porn threads
Nahhes prolly also a member on here
He is 6'3 hmtn does he need itget him to sign up
He is my dad ongHow do we know if this isn’t I C R‘s dad right now![]()
he can spread his wisdom and tell us his slay storiesHe is 6'3 hmtn does he need it![]()
Nah its only my mom he is Muslim MAXXINGhe can spread his wisdom and tell us his slay stories
Hell yeah, good ladNah its only my mom he is Muslim MAXXING![]()
Nah its only my mom he is Muslim MAXXING![]()
Nah she is chill toois your mom perchance a hypergamous foid?
Whyscary
what are they hiding manNah she is chill too
She is fine with roids![]()
Am i adoptedwhat are they hiding man
He mirin ur avi?He liked it lol he thought it was chill
@Bat
@HST
@zennn
@-joe
@I C R
Yeah he is a City fan lolHe mirin ur avi?
Hell yeahYour father is tapped in ngl![]()
Oil club like the entire rest of the premYeah he is a City fan lol
join dateWallahi those fucking greys wihth VIP![]()
Okay, il let it slide cause you have a good joindatejoin datelook at my join date
please vip had my body but .org has my soul
![]()
Thx bhaiOkay, il let it slide cause you have a good joindatesowy
When niggas buy a 2024 join date to seem ogjoin datelook at my join date
please vip had my body but .org has my soul
![]()
Why am I getting accused of buying a join date how can I prove myself