My dad pissed me off so much i left

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
Bunch of other drama but last straw was we sit outside a kebab shop.

I get my 3 kebab sandwiches.

There's this fat kid who's working helping out at it since his aunt helps run it.

The kid has some problems he brought me my gyro. I say thankss dude

He goes "thanks max." ???? I'm not max

Anyhow. My dad keeps talking about him while he's sitting right across from us.

"He's a little weird isn't he?"

As the guy walks away with a cowboy hat on in hearing distance my dad goes

"See this is why it's important to not be seen as weird. Ik he's a nice guy but ppl judge."

I keep keep telling him he's pissing me off talking about someone who's right next to us it makes me feel awkward and anxiety.
Fuck off.

Then the last straw is later the fat dude is closing an ambralla right next to us and it's closed and he's inside it standing up closing it.

My dad jokes "look the guy got stuck in the umbralla" and starts laughing and I just lost it.

He knows it makes me uncomfortable he's talking about ppl in earshot.

Like of course they won't say anything cuz they're emberassed but what if they get mad or offended?
Why do I need to be apart of this bs? Fuck off.

I said this is the last time that's it I'm going out with you I wanna go home.

I complain how life sucks and I'm only not stressed when I'm in my room alone.

He keeps complaining and playing victim like a narcissist "this is not fair..." repeatedly and how he didn't do anything.

Then asks me if I wanna get a cab or walk home.

I say cab .

Then he says "this is not fair you keep punishing me for everything"

I go. "YOU JUST QSKED IF I WANT A CAB OR NOT SO WTF U COMPLAINING???"
he goes "ok ok"

Idc at that point who hears me idc Fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Darkeningstar
Yes your dad is a bitch, prove my point even more

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
@Michael Myers Hahahahah look at this fag his dad is a bitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Gengar
I didnt read a single molecule btw your story is bullshit and its garbage, ik its some random bullshit again, let me guess your dad paid for some girls dinner and she didnt give him her pussy so your dad ended up getting cucked

I didnt read a single molecule btw your story is bullshit and its garbage, ik its some random bullshit again, let me guess your dad paid for some girls dinner and she didnt give him her pussy so your dad ended up getting cucked
Everytime u reply to me I waste more of ur precious free time from ur wage slave job roidy.

Lol holy shit im sorry for ur dad, hes a bitch that is a cuck and ON TOP of that you treat him like shit.

Bitch why are u treating ur dad like shit, he was just making a joke thats it u insult him, you are a bigger bitch than him

Everytime u reply to me I waste more of ur precious free time from ur wage slave job roidy.
Anyones time is precious, any type of time is precious, and i dont wageslave

Anyones time is precious, any type of time is precious, and i dont wageslave
I have unlimited free time. Your time is precious because you have to work a shitty job every day and I waste it. You can't keep yourself away from me. :lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

Lol holy shit im sorry for ur dad, hes a bitch that is a cuck and ON TOP of that you treat him like shit.

Bitch why are u treating ur dad like shit, he was just making a joke thats it u insult him, you are a bigger bitch than him
I didn't insult anyone he was putting me through stress talking about people when they are right next to us now I'm involved?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I have unlimited free time. Your time is precious because you have to work a shitty job every day and I waste it. You can't keep yourself away from me. :lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:
Bro today is a monday and i woke up at 12 pm. i work part time. and i could not go if i wanted to and nothing would happen and id still get my paycheck. dont ask what job im doing

Bro today is a monday and i woke up at 12 pm. i work part time. and i could not go if i wanted to and nothing would happen and id still get my paycheck. dont ask what job im doing
Brutal first to g he did is hop on .org Fuuuuuckkk

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and lastamericanvirgin
Yeah keep trying to validate urself to me u roided wageslave joke exactly. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:(y)L

That's just gay and creepy, we aren't into that. Just stfu faggot weirdo.
Not literally you dumb whiny incel, you’re so whiny bro, you cry and cry and cry like a wittle babyyyy ohhhh poor baby needs his rattle

My sister pissed me off, she thought i wont chase her down the stairs and outside cuz im naked so i threw crutches from the top of the stairs down across the road where she was confidently walking off. i aimed right on her spine and she turned around when it was too late before it snapped her back in front of everyone else on the road.

I didn't insult anyone he was putting me through stress talking about people when they are right next to us now I'm involved?
Lol cry more fucking loser Jordan barrett would make u suicide

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
He Is giving you a lesson about to not care about other people.:chad:

• Ugh..
He Is giving you a lesson about to not care about other people.:chad:
First of all it's about respect. Secondly I don't even like that guy I thought he called me max to mess with me.

But the thing is, he's putting me through trauma by doing this with me.

Now I'm involved? What if they hear and say something? It's also just awkward.

At worst the guy will get angry and offended.

And even if he doesn't, it's awkward and uncomfortable.

First of all it's about respect. Secondly I don't even like that guy I thought he called me max to mess with me.

low testosterone u have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zoser and lastamericanvirgin

first, realize you are being feminine and catty by venting about family issues on an internet forum. if i wanted that, i would go on reddit. you are outing yourself because your dad is half of you genetically. if you dislike him, you aren't gonna like at least half of yourself. no good.

you are more agreeable than your dad. this can change with age. from a personal experience, my parents speak a different language other than english in america. when i was a child, my dad made a comment about black people in our native tongue at a walmart checkout line. if i was an amerimutt, all you heard was "jibber jabber, nigger, gibberish".

i was like "wtf are you talking like that in public for" but now i'd be like "uhh, based?"

i'm glad you want to be respectful to others, however, i don't like how my society is structured. if this weren't the case, i would be more agreeable in public. however, i really don't want the behavior that comes from of a lot of these people, including whoever that kebab character in your story was.

if the other person cared enough, what would they really do to you? cry? beat you up? get bigger so you can say and do what you want. obviously save face and don't go out of your way to bully people (bad optics).

He keeps complaining and playing victim like a narcissist "this is not fair..." repeatedly and how he didn't do anything.

your dad was only making an observation that he's weird, he's uncomfortable. you're acting like a libtard who also recognizes a person's intrinsic qualities but wants to ignore it, erasing their identity.

weird person in your vicinity? it's a lose lose. just get them away from you.

Yes your dad is a bitch, prove my point even more

your dad is a bitch but only because he isn't raising you right. this is not gaslighting. your gene expression will make you more like him as you age and you'll understand why he acts like that. he doesn't want to cause you harm. he still loves you and offered to take you home.

anyways, although life is a popularity contest, you'll get further in this life by being disagreeable in order to get what you want, not what others want.

• +1
Reactions: Zoser
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek

There's this fat kid who's working helping out at it since his aunt helps run it.

"See this is why it's important to not be seen as weird. Ik he's a nice guy but ppl judge."

I keep keep telling him he's pissing me off talking about someone who's right next to us it makes me feel awkward and anxiety.
Fuck off.

Then the last straw is later the fat dude is closing an ambralla right next to us and it's closed and he's inside it standing up closing it.

My dad jokes "look the guy got stuck in the umbralla" and starts laughing and I just lost it.

Like of course they won't say anything cuz they're emberassed but what if they get mad or offended?

I say cab .

he goes "ok ok"

Seems like you have social anxiety. I know many people who do this shit like your dad did, they are indeed rude.

• +1
Seems like you have social anxiety. I know many people who do this shit like your dad did, they are indeed rude.
It made me mad because he still did it to spite me after 3 times of telling him to stop.

No respect for me then he plays victim as if I'm too hard on him and

"I'll learn next time to not make jokes about ppl"

As if he's the victim and I'm unreasonable. Yet he knows it's not the jokes. It's the fact that the guy is in ears view sitting right there and u wanna talk bad about him to me?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
u got incel rage because your dad mogs you to death and your mom ruined your genes :feelshaha:

• Ugh..
u got incel rage because your dad mogs you to death and your mom ruined your genes :feelshaha:
This has NOTHIN to do with looks. Wtf????? Did you read?

It made me mad because he still did it to spite me after 3 times of telling him to stop.

No respect for me then he plays victim as if I'm too hard on him and

"I'll learn next time to not make jokes about ppl"

As if he's the victim and I'm unreasonable. Yet he knows it's not the jokes. It's the fact that the guy is in ears view sitting right there and u wanna talk bad about him to me?
I don't think he did it to spite you though, some people are just like that and see it as a normal joke.

first, realize you are being feminine and catty by venting about family issues on an internet forum. if i wanted that, i would go on reddit. you are outing yourself because your dad is half of you genetically. if you dislike him, you aren't gonna like at least half of yourself. no good.

you are more agreeable than your dad. this can change with age. from a personal experience, my parents speak a different language other than english in america. when i was a child, my dad made a comment about black people in our native tongue at a walmart checkout line. if i was an amerimutt, all you heard was "jibber jabber, nigger, gibberish".

i was like "wtf are you talking like that in public for" but now i'd be like "uhh, based?"

i'm glad you want to be respectful to others, however, i don't like how my society is structured. if this weren't the case, i would be more agreeable in public. however, i really don't want the behavior that comes from of a lot of these people, including whoever that kebab character in your story was.

if the other person cared enough, what would they really do to you? cry? beat you up? get bigger so you can say and do what you want. obviously save face and don't go out of your way to bully people (bad optics).

your dad was only making an observation that he's weird, he's uncomfortable. you're acting like a libtard who also recognizes a person's intrinsic qualities but wants to ignore it, erasing their identity.

weird person in your vicinity? it's a lose lose. just get them away from you.

your dad is a bitch but only because he isn't raising you right. this is not gaslighting. your gene expression will make you more like him as you age and you'll understand why he acts like that. he doesn't want to cause you harm. he still loves you and offered to take you home.

anyways, although life is a popularity contest, you'll get further in this life by being disagreeable in order to get what you want, not what others want.
Dude what the fuck are u saying what is this paragraph lmaooo

Fuck off.

I say cab .

he goes "ok ok"

He had no bad intentions, it's normal behavior

• WTF
OP is low T as fuck and his dad is based

Dude what the fuck are u saying what is this paragraph lmaooo

• +1