My dad said he used to be small like me in highschool but now he's wide framed and jacked

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I didn't want to go aspie retard mode on him so I didn't ask any questions though

He already hated me enough for not being a real nigga as he says. He's jacked with tattoos all over his body and a criminal record unironicaly

I don't even live with him because he and my mom have a bad relationship. I only went out to meet up with him

He also mogs me to death facially even now in his early 40's but especially in his prime. His chin is projected. My mom's chin is normal too. Wtf. I literally am the only one in my family with this giga recessed deformity tier chin bro what the actual fuck how why

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 21146, GalacticHero and 2 others
He's jacked with tattoos all over his body and a criminal record unironicaly
Fun fact about my dad guys

He was playing youngboy in the car too

@alriodai @looksmaxxer234 @luljankybo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Looks234
At least u have a big dick.

Does he still slay? When u were in car playing Youngboy were foids mirin?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Fun fact about my dad guys

He was playing youngboy in the car too

@alriodai @looksmaxxer234 @luljankybo
Oldhead keeping up with the times

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Growth Plate
  • +1
also comment on my frame in pms nigga I wanna see what u have to say

• +1
Doesn’t matter for 3.5 psl 5’7 n__

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungPSLGod and Growth Plate
You are the most brutal genetic recombpill on this entire forum

• +1
I didn't want to go aspie retard mode on him so I didn't ask any questions though

He already hated me enough for not being a real nigga as he says. He's jacked with tattoos all over his body and a criminal record unironicaly

I don't even live with him because he and my mom have a bad relationship. I only went out to meet up with him

He also mogs me to death facially even now in his early 40's but especially in his prime. His chin is projected. My mom's chin is normal too. Wtf. I literally am the only one in my family with this giga recessed deformity tier chin bro what the actual fuck how why
I think it's your mom you need to be having this discussion with. Your dad might be out of the picture in more ways than one.

• JFL