My dad said he will get me Invisalign and MSE for me

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
I am 19 years old and I have overbite and I think I have a narrow palate. I don't mouth breath,, but I have had slight jaw pain since I started a few months ago which is why I want to get mse too. I will go to an orthodontist in a few weeks to try to see what I can do. Any specific type of mse I should look for? What about Marpe? Any doctors ion the south of the US to reccomend?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Yes look up jaw hacks. He has list of the people who do MSE well. Also please mew and exercise a lot, you can achieve the same result or even better from mewing and gym. Also be disciplined because you’re 19 and if you don’t get mogged for life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Yes look up jaw hacks. He has list of the people who do MSE well. Also please mew and exercise a lot, you can achieve the same result or even better from mewing and gym. Also be disciplined because you’re 19 and if you don’t get mogged for life.
I going to leanmax after I stay at mainbtenence for as while. I am like 146 at 6 1 but still not below 15% so I want to add a little mass slowly before starting a defecit.

bruh u a grown ass man asking ur dad for a handout u should be ashamed.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
bruh u a grown ass man asking ur dad for a handout u should be ashamed.
I'm 19 bro, Im a college student and dont work. Money is literally nothing to him, he is a richcel and makers more than the cost a day. He will pay for a rhino as well eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Also, can msemake my face worse if my cheeks are lowkey chubby?

jaw hacks still looks like shit after a billion expanders and shit

I going to leanmax after I stay at mainbtenence for as while. I am like 146 at 6 1 but still not below 15% so I want to add a little mass slowly before starting a defecit.
It doesn’t fucking matter just get that to 10-% body fat. Being lean is what slays hard. Don’t get into the hype that you have to be big and so forth.

i’m 15 rn, so i need the support of my parents so lately they gave it to me and it looks like i will be getting my lingual/labial frenectomies ASAP. :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
It doesn’t fucking matter just get that to 10-% body fat. Being lean is what slays hard. Don’t get into the hype that you have to be big and so forth.
Is it ok if I am alreadfy skinny as shit? Should I just run and cut then. I am fine with cutting bc I hate eating. Right nowe I have no abs

I think he looks good.
i mean i don't think he look that bad i take it back. but by this site's standards he's no more than a weak htn at best

Is it ok if I am alreadfy skinny as shit? Should I just run and cut then. I am fine with cutting bc I hate eating
Actually it’s goal is be skinny and muscle like prime Brad Pitt

i mean i don't think he look that bad i take it back. but by this site's standards he's no more than a weak htn at best
Which is more than enough to slay.

Actually it’s goal is be skinny and muscle like prime Brad Pitt

Do i have to lift while leanmaxxing. When I used to run I was happier and my pp was extremely hard. Can I leanbmaxx while doing cardio and a little bit of lifting?

Do i have to lift while leanmaxxing. When I used to run I was happier and my pp was extremely hard. Can I leanbmaxx while doing cardio and a little bit of lifting?

Just gain muscle, take care of your hair and skin. That’s it.

I'm 19 bro, Im a college student and dont work. Money is literally nothing to him, he is a richcel and makers more than the cost a day. He will pay for a rhino as well eventually.
being in college dont mean u cant make money pussy. when i was ur age i was driving a lambo to campus.

being in college dont mean u cant make money pussy. when i was ur age i was driving a lambo to campus.
My tuition is like 80k a year though, I have to study and network to make the most of my education.

My tuition is like 80k a year though, I have to study and network to make the most of my education.
Stupid American paying $80k a year for school. Drop that $80k on a gelik and you will make more connections and get more pussy than any college.

Stupid American paying $80k a year for school. Drop that $80k on a gelik and you will make more connections and get more pussy than any college.
My dad has nice cars already, and going to an elite college is a status halo (not just for women, people treat you different when they hear) and is pretty useful to break into the corporate world. I also like my subject area

Last edited: