what should I do

• rope

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • ER

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • looks max

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
You actually can increase your iq within genetic limitations. It is not 100percent genetics. Low iq OP that I have to explain this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
This thread makes me seethe. Do everything you can to use your dad and his resources as much as possible and then just cut contact with him when you become independent.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 275
This thread makes me seethe. Do everything you can to use your dad and his resources as much as possible and then just cut contact with him when you become independent.
he doesn't do shit for me he makes pay his bills plus i have to buy my own food and clothes. i cant even afford my height maxing stack because of him.

• WTF
Reactions: Acnno and Danish_Retard
he doesn't do shit for me he makes pay his bills plus i have to buy my own food and clothes. i cant even afford my height maxing stack because of him.
Bruh give me a reason you haven't left him yet? He seems completely useless.

Bruh give me a reason you haven't left him yet? He seems completely useless.
i have im been living with my for two weeks now plus if i left early he would of beaten the dog shit out of me.

He literally yelled at me for 2 hours about how im fucking retarded and i need to work on my IQ. Nigga how the fuck do you work on IQ its fuck genetic. jfl :feelskek:it's over. Even my mom thinks im retarded she fucking clowns me to her friends on the phone. I'll never be shit no one believes in me I'll be a fuck up in life just like my cousin. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelswah::feelsrope: :woke::woke::feelsree:reeeeeeeeeeeeeee :kys::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohgod::f::f::f::no::incel::feelspepo::feelstastyman::feelsuhh:
It's ok. 96 IQ isn't that bad. At least you're not retarded What are ur grades like in school though? What did u get on the SAT?

• +1
forgot tbh but they were low
low iq for forgetting your grades Like what did u get? like Bs? Cs? Ds? what do u think your average was lol

Jesus christ. :feelswhy: So what kinda job do u work now? Are u in college?
I took a online IQ test and got low scores but suprisly I get As+ in most of my classes.

• So Sad
Which test bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 5875
Jesus christ. :feelswhy: So what kinda job do u work now? Are u in college?
I took a online IQ test and got low scores but suprisly I get As+ in most of my classes.
I don't have a job right now.

But I'm thinking about getting a job lifting stone soon tho.

Toth's thot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Acnno and Deleted member 5875