My dad slays a ton

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Over 65 years old and slays, has a gf and cheats on her regularly yet gaslights her that hes not. Bangs married women and shit. It's unreal, hes legit dark triad sociopath, my sister complains all the time how immoral he is and she even told his gf on him (what a snitch cunt.)

He works out and is still NW 1.5 with no gray hair 6ft lean. I bring this up cause my sister caused all this drama by snitching about how many women hes banging. I knew he did well for himself but I didn't even know how well till this all came to light. What a boss ngl

Hes retired but he was a top executive at a financial company and was barely ever home when we were growing up, my mom says he was having a lot of affairs lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, JizzFarmer, Melo95 and 17 others
Slays
Dbf508e27715f8ed3730bec349092789

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, fogdart, Deleted member and 19 others
My uncle is giga brown 50 to 55 year old kurd and he also slayed a ton of german woman tbh.

Even rich ones.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Amnesia and Deleted member 10987
and his son will follow in his footsteps, with the difference that he will still shitposting with teenagers on the PSL forum in his 65.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 21 others
who knew amnesia was an oops baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13994, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
who knew amnesia was an oops baby
he didnt think I was his kid at birth, made them perform a paternity test

looking back i remember my dad even flirting with my JB GF at 16 years old, she would always giggle at his jokes and stuff lmfao

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9568, Looks234 and 11 others
he didnt think I was his kid at birth, made them perform a paternity test

looking back i remember my dad even flirting with my JB GF at 16 years old, she would always giggle at his jokes and stuff lmfao
:feelsbadman:

how was home life? do you think it made you more likely to be blackpilled/nihlistic

explains why you are an abused dog(no offense-in the most technical meaning)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Warlow, mogstar and 2 others
My dad is incel instead (seriously)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729, mogstar and 1 other person
do you think you can age like a grey fox in your 40's+?

Explains partially why you are a socially stunted 32yr old that needs to keep grinding processed beef at the Tinder meat factory. You're subconsciously mirroring your father's promiscuity. It's a learned behaviour and it's probably a consequence of intergenerational trauma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Warlow and volcelfatcel
:feelsbadman:

how was home life? do you think it made you more likely to be blackpilled/nihlistic

He was rarely home, except on weekends sometimes and always made us do work around the house to strengthen our character and stuff. He liked to fix problems himself (car house,etc) and made me help him. But would get angry and was scary tbh. Short temper and when he was home we all tried to avoid him.

It just made me want to always be at a friends house when he was home. To this day I still feel like I dont really know him, he doesnt live close to me I rarely see him. Its hard to complain tho too much since he did well financially and provided for all us in that way

Back in his prime he looked like Don Draper

635633175710369205-Don-Draper.JPG

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Post dad pics

• JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 2275
My uncle is giga brown 50 to 55 year old kurd and he also slayed a ton of german woman tbh.

Even rich ones.
What's he like psl wise?

Every time I open an Amnesia thread I weep

cause my sister caused all this drama by snitching about how many women hes banging.
this is just another reason why having a daughter is cucked

all women do is cause drama, they're addicted to it

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
How can he be Incel if he reproduced
After my mom divorced, he never found another woman. Problably he's not even trying, he's old

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828 and AlexAP
Over 65 years old and slays, has a gf and cheats on her regularly yet gaslights her that hes not. Bangs married women and shit. It's unreal, hes legit dark triad sociopath, my sister complains all the time how immoral he is and she even told his gf on him (what a snitch cunt.)
How old are the women he slays though?

what does he think about your transformation does your family think it was just a late puberty?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AlexAP, CANI and 2 others