• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Do you think he can do it? He is working so hard for this but idk really
i dont think anyone can do it but let's go i hope he can

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, Latinolooksmaxxer, aids and 2 others
u can not daytrade unless ur an insider or get in super early on hype, the rest is fucking gambling

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, paveldurovreal and TitusA
he should use my bot, i can sell u the settings and bot for 500$ fflat

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and ShawarmaFilth
u can profit but u need to drop everything and focus and it requires like 2 years to be profitable

u can not daytrade unless ur an insider or get in super early on hype, the rest is fucking gambling
I’ve been actually day trading for a year (a year literally, I started this same day last year), and I can say that it’s gambling, but smart gambling.
Don’t expect to get income from it, unless you’ve been putting in the work for at least 2 years+ straight.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
He's a retard, I have 6 digits net worth and I once thought of doing day trading as my main job, but then I found out that index investing beat my returns with low fees and stress, I sold all my individual positions and all in index funds and find a job to fund my expenses, best decision made

Tell him to try a paper account for 1 year, see if hes profitable

Tell him to try a paper account for 1 year, see if hes profitable
i thougt he was a daytrader but he said he is "swingtrader" idk what it is actually but he is looking like doing good so idk

He is studying this for abt 2 years but idk
Your dad is retarded.

Day trading, especially in the U.S. is taxed high as hell. So even if you "make" money you still loose money after taxes.

Not to mention single people can't beat the teams of people with decades of experience, working full time, And Ai algorithms on the other side.

Then there's fat tail distribution of trades. So even if it seems like he's making money for a long time, all of his wins and then some could be wiped out in a single bad trade.

JFL if you think ten year old's in their basement haven't written software to back test every possible strategy using every possible indicator in every possible value input, in every possible combination. I wrote software to do that twenty years ago, and so has every kid who thinks he's going to "beat" the market.

The reason I never used it, was because of fat tail distribution, and the fact that the market is a complex system that can shift dynamics overnight without your algorithm being aware, so suddenly every trade that worked perfect in back test, and priors, looses all of your wins and then some.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and depressionmaxxing
Oui, he can but he should focus on Algo trading because the old way for the business doesn't work as you might think you need to compete against others smart guys with inside information + huge amounts of cashhhh maybe i will advice you to read these books:

Learn Algorithmic Trading: Build and deploy algorithmic trading systems and strategies using Python and advanced data analysis.

the others books:
ALGORITHMIC TRADING Winning Strategies andTheir Rationale
python algorithmic trading cookbook by packt
etc

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I hate the whole concept of trading tbh.
Fuck trading

based, my dad lost 80k and then beat my mom after day trading

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover