My dad wanted me to be taller

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
but I end up being 5'8.3 i have scoliosis, so maybe i can be a lil bit taller, although honestly the height difference between me and him being 5' 10" is on the legs, he has longer ones

I don’t know what to tell you bud, it is what it us

im the same height as my dad now hopefully my kid will reach like 5'11 if i get him eating right and date a girl thats around 5'5

im the same height as my dad now hopefully my kid will reach like 5'11 if i get him eating right and date a girl thats around 5'5
Whats your height

you would have to date a 5'8" girl to make your son 5'11"
eh i dont think thats exactly true, my mom is 5'1 and dad is 5'8, im 5'8 so my kid would have to be atleast like 5'9 as long as she's 5'5 or above

I can get him to eat really healthy shit to promote growth and get him naturally heightmaxxing

eh i dont think thats exactly true, my mom is 5'1 and dad is 5'8, im 5'8 so my kid would have to be atleast like 5'9 as long as she's 5'5 or above

I can get him to eat really healthy shit to promote growth and get him naturally heightmaxxing
you combine your height of your female plus the your height, divide by 2 and then add 2.5 inches
just turned 15
Good, you'll grow at lest 2 to 4 more inches, when i was ur age i was 5'6" and grew 2.3 inches, but i kinda stunt my growth, i believe you can realistically reach 6 ft if you do hgh, anyway, most like you'll get around 5'11" asuming you have a normal growth spurt.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
you combine your height of your female plus the your height, divide by 2 and then add 2.5 inches

Good, you'll grow at lest 2 to 4 more inches, when i was ur age i was 5'6" and grew 2.3 inches, but i kinda stunt my growth, i believe you can realistically reach 6 ft if you do hgh, anyway, most like you'll get around 5'11" asuming you have a normal growth spurt.
My growth has been pretty slow but it does rise every other month so who knows