• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™™'๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข, ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™€๐™

๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™™'๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข, ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™€๐™

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
While I rot in my room with 0 notifications, it can be even more over for my life? I cannot tell mom because dad's gonna buy a big house which means that would be mine in the future but I'm surprised that mom never suspected of my dad cheating on her, he has so many female friends while she is a christian pure soul.

-KHV useless human

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James, Clqs, BrahminBoss and 7 others
w dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, mayo mogger and Klasik01
Blackmail him for something cheating POS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, NorwoodAscender and Klasik01
Definitely, I will collect proof but he has to buy the house first so I'm waiting for that moment to destroy my family forever and end my life.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ChadL1te
Definitely, I will collect proof but he has to buy the house first so I'm waiting for that moment to destroy my family forever and end my life.
dude, don't tell her. just get the house.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Clqs, ConfusedBolivian and 4 others
dude, don't tell her. just get the house.
I think she knows dad cheats on her but she doesn't have any proof so copes with the idea of real love. I never saw mom going out with a different dude, she can restart dating life if she wants. Maybe telling her it won't affect the family as she depends on dad's properties. Money is important in life, not only looks.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I think she knows dad cheats on her but she doesn't have any proof so copes with the idea of real love. I never saw mom going out with a different dude, she can restart dating life if she wants. Maybe telling her it won't affect the family as she depends on dad's properties.
bro, im saying this for your own good. if you weren't going to get a good house to live in the future, I would just tell you to tell mom. but ur getting a good luxury house right?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and NorwoodAscender
Was it with a hot college stacy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and mayo mogger
While I rot in my room with 0 notifications, it can be even more over for my life? I cannot tell mom because dad's gonna buy a big house which means that would be mine in the future but I'm surprised that mom never suspected of my dad cheating on her, he has so many female friends while she is a christian pure soul.

-KHV useless human
Mirin your father

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Klasik01
bro, im saying this for your own good. if you weren't going to get a good house to live in the future, I would just tell you to tell mom. but ur getting a good luxury house right?
Not luxury but it costs quite a lot for my country standards, and the price will be higher as time passes.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and asdvek
prolly some young waitress
No he talks with women around 30-50, he is kinda ugly like me. I mean he gets looksmatched women while I don't get anything.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and mayo mogger
Slide your mom's insta I love roasties

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
fuark rough situation canโ€™t lie. but u have that over his head now and can use it if necessary

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Bro gather proofs, take ss and shit take your time for strong proofs and show it to your mom and tell her about situation and expose your dad (be ready to protect mom too)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Klasik01
Bro gather proofs, take ss and shit take your time for strong proofs and show it to your mom and tell her about situation and expose your dad (be ready to protect mom too)
Thanks to the gym now I'm stronger than him, I believe I can knock him out with all the anger I have deep inside me but at the same I don't want to because that would mean is over for my family for the rest of life. I'll manage this situation.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and Aditya.
Blackmailing dad is gay. He will divorce and disown you of Chad.

Btw Don't most men cheat? Water

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Klasik01
Thanks to the gym now I'm stronger than him, I believe I can knock him out with all the anger I have deep inside me but at the same I don't want to because that would mean is over for my family for the rest of life. I'll manage this situation.
True keep it in between you three and improve this bad situation, all the best for the future

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Blackmailing dad is gay. He will divorce and disown you of Chad.

Btw Don't most men cheat? Water
hows it gay its taking advantage of the situation, cheating on a gf of like 1 month is diff than cheating on a loving wife you've been married to for a while its cringe asf

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
sheit neeguh, the old dude still got it :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te