My daily routine so far. Feel free to tell me anything i could change about this.

C

cycl0psclaw

Iron
5am: Wake up, Pray, Shower, Skin routine...

6am: Light jog outside at least 4-5k steps.

6:30am: Study session 1( Review everything from yesterday, at least 1 hour of studying. Should take about 1:30 hours).

8am: Coffee and Cigs to Settle my hunger. Whenever I have coffee early in the morning I feel wayyy too energetic to sit in one place and study.

8:30am: I am conflicted in whether I should go to the gym or keep studying here. I mean either way I haven't even got a gym membership yet 😅

1pm: Pray and take my second break from sitting down. A few stretches and whatever and maybe a cig (If you haven't noticed yet I'm addicted to nic so I get kinda irritated if I don't take one after a few hours but I can deffo handle 2-5 days without nic)

1:30pm: Study session number 2 but a different topic this time. Maybe programming, E commerce something song the lines of tech.

4pm: I could go to the gym now and come back and study some more or I could just study for 2-3 extra hours on a different topic again. Obviously depends if I went to the Gym earlier during the day.

6-7pm: Done studying. I can do pretty much whatever now or I could find some martial arts lessons like BJJ to do now

7-8pm(Friday and Weekends): Football (or soccer whatever you call it) Last around 1 hours but takes 30 mins to get there so about 2 hours outside.

10pm: Pray, Shower etc, And no blue light.

11pm: Lights out.

BTW I'm 17 so if there's anything you would have done at my age that you would like to share please tell me. I'd really appreciate it 🙏🏿

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Also I'm only eating 200-300 calories a day so I only drink coffee and eat a carrot or some shit like that at lunch. Then a small meal at night cause I can never sleep when I'm hungry. Right now I'm living off coffee, Gum and cigarettes.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Also I'm only eating 200-300 calories a day so I only drink coffee and eat a carrot or some shit like that at lunch.
wtf

each time i drink coffee i feel like shit for the rest of the day

and 300 cal per day is insane lol

Most graycel post ive ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Nevertheless great routine just more socializing would be nice

6:30am: Study session 1( Review everything from yesterday, at least 1 hour of studying. Should take about 1:30 hours).

8am: Coffee and Cigs to Settle my hunger. Whenever I have coffee early in the morning I feel wayyy too energetic to sit in one place and study.

8:30am: I am conflicted in whether I should go to the gym or keep studying here. I mean either way I haven't even got a gym membership yet 😅

1pm: Pray and take my second break from sitting down. A few stretches and whatever and maybe a cig (If you haven't noticed yet I'm addicted to nic so I get kinda irritated if I don't take one after a few hours but I can deffo handle 2-5 days without nic)

1:30pm: Study session number 2 but a different topic this time. Maybe programming, E commerce something song the lines of tech.

4pm: I could go to the gym now and come back and study some more or I could just study for 2-3 extra hours on a different topic again. Obviously depends if I went to the Gym earlier during the day.

6-7pm: Done studying. I can do pretty much whatever now or I could find some martial arts lessons like BJJ to do now

7-8pm(Friday and Weekends): Football (or soccer whatever you call it) Last around 1 hours but takes 30 mins to get there so about 2 hours outside.

BTW I'm 17 so if there's anything you would have done at my age that you would like to share please tell me. I'd really appreciate it 🙏🏿
You are nice guy i think

wtf

each time i drink coffee i feel like shit for the rest of the day

and 300 cal per day is insane lol
I always feel like shit cause I'm hungry and tired cause of the 300 calories and the coffee makes me energetic as fuck. They don't match at all. Maybe I should just get some loud and get high every other day so I don't think about it

stop smoking 🚭 everything else mogs

stop smoking 🚭 everything else mogs
Deep voice, The smell is kinda attractive, I mean apart from getting black lungs I don't rlly think it's THAT bad

I always feel like shit cause I'm hungry and tired cause of the 300 calories and the coffee makes me energetic as fuck. They don't match at all. Maybe I should just get some loud and get high every other day so I don't think about it
Why are you eating 300 cal a day retard

Deep voice, The smell is kinda attractive, I mean apart from getting black lungs I don't rlly think it's THAT bad
Smoking smell is attractive? tf u smoking

You forgot gratitude journaling, check in on hamza adonis academy, listen to redpill podcast

Why are you eating 300 cal a day retard
Weight loss. I haven't found a diet I can stick to but eating nothing is going pretty good for me. Thing is I've fuckign gained weight doing it and my stomach gets bloated asf. I've been thinking about doing keto/carnivore though

Weight loss. I haven't found a diet I can stick to but eating nothing is going pretty good for me. Thing is I've fuckign gained weight doing it and my stomach gets bloated asf. I've been thinking about doing keto/carnivore though
You are just crashing your metabolism, you should just eat 500 cal under maintenance

you forgot to meditate

1 days in and I ain't do 1 thing in this routine ☠️

i do one or two things a day, bro planned every minute of his day

Do this routine and by 20 you will MOG. Try to make it more realistic though, 5 to 11 of constant activities seems too hard

youtuber typa shit day routine, wtf is this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back