My day today

wilk0

wilk0

Nd incel
Joined
Apr 4, 2026
Posts
254
Reputation
69
Woke up got dressed at 7:20 watched YouTube until8 then went to school ,my first class was alr but quiet until my friend got in school then I went to English and i was quiet my other “friend" walked past me and gave me a dead leg , Wasnt quiet again but then 2 girls were looking back at me and laughing at me made me really sad but held it in the rest of the day was normal I got home and went to my nans to do some weeding to earn money for a pc but 2 kids mocked me then we went inside and talked for awhile but then she started talking about life and how I was shy and it made me really sad and I was crying trying to hold it together because I said I’m not like other kids but she couldn’t see I was crying since she has poor vision but she sensed something and said if I was alright because I had gone miserable and I said I was fine then u walked home crying and now I’m prob gonna watch y, looksmaxxing dont work when your to chopped
 
Ill beat the fuck out of anyone who actually read this
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
12
Views
35
ANON
ANON
6
Replies
2
Views
26
Sean O’Pry
Sean O’Pry
itsover74
Replies
2
Views
9
itsover74
itsover74
xevuxia
Replies
15
Views
84
xevuxia
xevuxia
Yliaster
Replies
5
Views
89
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top