MY DE-AGING TRANSFORMATION/ Ascending from ogre to Prettyboy (Agepill)

PompastyMogs

PompastyMogs

Iron
This is me at 23 years old, looking like a fucking human shrek in his 30s.

P3S6WgkS2UM

UhNuQ5aIJN8
JcdrnW kd4c

And now that's me at 25 looking like college prettyboy
LjzsOLlAu24
7fs6oZ5QxCA
VVHjBUv4OUw
XQmayU3s7nk
Fr9Mh9LY SA

Not gonna lie, I still was considered somehow attractive in before, but usually by not the JBs I wanted, plus I realised if I look this freakishly old and ogre-like while being only 23 years old, how fucking old and more ogre I would get by 30.
So I decided fuck it, fuck the Agepill, I am going all in like fucking Bryan Johnson doing all possible anti-aging routines. So this is my result so far in 2 years, so I am kinda like Benjamin Button now lol. But still this is not final result and result pictures are slightly frauded, irl I still have flaws to work on.

Ask me anything, should I drop my routine? 👀

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer, Niggamaxxer, 0000a and 36 others
I might drop my guide if needed. 👀👌

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, Kelly Oubre Jr, choripan and 4 others
IPL + grew out hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, choripan and Lord Shadow
Brutal bigonial width, masc features really are ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, choripan, sportsmogger and 3 others

View attachment 3233188
View attachment 3233193View attachment 3233218
View attachment 3233197View attachment 3233198View attachment 3233199View attachment 3233203View attachment 3233205

Not gonna lie, I still was considered somehow attractive in before, but usually by not the JBs I wanted, plus I realised if I look this freakishly old and ogre-like while being only 23 years old, how fucking old and more ogre I would get by 30.
So I decided fuck it, fuck the Agepill, I am going all in like fucking Bryan Johnson doing all possible anti-aging routines. So this is my result so far in 2 years, so I am kinda like Benjamin Button now lol. But still this is not final result and result pictures are slightly frauded, irl I still have flaws to work on.

Skincare routines usually dont matter much but I'm still interested in what you do for yours and what products you use. I dont think most niggas have the bones to benefit from your routine the way you did.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: choripan and averagenormie
Check your DM bro got question

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and choripan
IPL + grew out hair
Haven't done laser for skin, did microneedling and glycolic peel instead, but I did laser hair removal to abolish nasty beard shadow for good, it made me way older and also caused ingrown hairs and shitty texture.
And yeah, I grew hair, but WAY thicker and denser, used minoxidil on the whole scalp.
But that's not the whole routine obv

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, choripan, noodlelover and 5 others
Brutal bigonial width, masc features really are ugly
I always hated how wide are my cheekbones and masseters, but I guess autists here love it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: choripan, Lord Shadow, ronald_2 and 1 other person
Haven't done laser for skin, did microneedling and glycolic peel instead, but I did laser hair removal to abolish nasty beard shadow for good, it made me way older and also caused ingrown hairs and shitty texture.
And yeah, I grew hair, but WAY thicker and denser, used minoxidil on the whole scalp.
I kinda thought about lasering off my beard to look younger but I kinda like having the ability to grow one lol

• +1
Reactions: choripan and mvp2v1
Skincare routines usually dont matter much but I'm still interested in what you do for yours and what products you use. I dont think most niggas have the bones to benefit from your routine the way you did.
Skincare is actually LAW. But to get ACTUAL results u have to overdo it like psycho like I did. I will elaborate on what I did later on.

• +1
Reactions: choripan and mvp2v1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: choripan
Beard/stubble is giga overrated. Makes you look collagenless and aged and causes pseudofolliculitis barbae and ingrown hairs. Most people cant even grow a full stubble to make it look good anyways

• +1
Reactions: choripan, thereallegend, ihatewhiterose and 4 others
Tag me when you detail your full routine

• +1
Reactions: choripan and PompastyMogs
Skincare is actually LAW. But to get ACTUAL results u have to overdo it like psycho like I did. I will elaborate on what I did later on.
Skincare is important obviously I mean a different routine wouldnt really matter aslong as you exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize then you'll typically be fine. Obviously you'll notice better results if you get really autistic with it but the difference between no skincare and decent skincare is like 70% and then getting autistic about it is like 20% and then having like a 30 step routine will give you that last 10% lmfao. Theres a certain point where the rewards are no longer worth the effort or the money spent on products.

• +1
Reactions: choripan and thereallegend
Skincare is important obviously I mean a different routine wouldnt really matter aslong as you exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize then you'll typically be fine. Obviously you'll notice better results if you get really autistic with it but the difference between no skincare and decent skincare is like 70% and then getting autistic about it is like 20% and then having like a 30 step routine will give you that last 10% lmfao. Theres a certain point where the rewards are no longer worth the effort or the money spent on products.
Your three step routine only applicable at ages from 16 to 19, after that your skin thinks its done its job and each year goes to shit, so just cleansing and moistirizing aint enough at all, like bro, u didnt even mention sunscreen and that shit is most important one.

• +1
Beard/stubble is giga overrated. Makes you look collagenless and aged and causes pseudofolliculitis barbae and ingrown hairs. Most people cant even grow a full stubble to make it look good anyways
Laser removal was insanely great desicion, although it is pain in the ass, as I still have hair left after almost 1.5 year of doing it each month.

• +1
Reactions: choripan, Gaia262 and Disrupted Gene
I will make bigger guide later, but most important aspects of my diet are vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper, spinach) they all have insane antioxidants and polythenols and other compounds that ARE essential to reversing aging.

Also tons of protein of all forms, no red meat and processed stuff, no frying, just microwave (turkey, eggs, beans, lentils, beef liver, chicken, tofu, cottage cheese, kefir, salmon, tuna, caviar), only dairy are cottage cheese and kefir (probiotics and prebiotics), no milk and especially no fucking regular cheese. For carbs is oat meal, berries (black currant, blueberries), ocassionally soba noodles.

Extra virging olive oil is must have chugging that shit down, also flaxseed oil. Very important is drinking gelatin powder and collagen peptides daily. NO SUGAR, low carbs with low glycemic index, no prosecced at all, no saturated fat, no frying or overheating.

Green tea daily as much as possible, also pure cocoa powder daily drinking for flavanoids and polythenols.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, choripan, ominion and 3 others
Your three step routine only applicable at ages from 16 to 19, after that your skin thinks its done its job and each year goes to shit, so just cleansing and moistirizing aint enough at all, like bro, u didnt even mention sunscreen and that shit is most important one.
Do you need to use sunscreen if you mostly stay inside? Drop the full routine btw

• +1
I will make bigger guide later, but most important aspects of my diet are vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper, spinach) they all have insane antioxidants and polythenols and other compounds that ARE essential to reversing aging.

Also tons of protein of all forms, no red meat and processed stuff, no frying, just microwave (turkey, eggs, beans, lentils, beef liver, chicken, tofu, cottage cheese, kefir, salmon, tuna, caviar), only dairy are cottage cheese and kefir (probiotics and prebiotics), no milk and especially no fucking regular cheese. For carbs is oat meal, berries (black currant, blueberries), ocassionally soba noodles.

Extra virging olive oil is must have chugging that shit down, also flaxseed oil. Very important is drinking gelatin powder and collagen peptides daily. NO SUGAR, low carbs with low glycemic index, no prosecced at all, no saturated fat, no frying or overheating.

Green tea daily as much as possible, also pure cocoa powder daily drinking for flavanoids and polythenols.
How are you feeling, cognitively, using this diet? Also why are you avoiding red meat? I'd say it's a better source of protein for longevity compared to say, tuna, as mentioned in your list.

• +1
Laser removal was insanely great desicion, although it is pain in the ass, as I still have hair left after almost 1.5 year of doing it each month.
I may invest into permanent facial hair removal as well the results are undeniable.

• +1
Reactions: choripan, PompastyMogs and Gaia262
pictures, look edited, diet and maybe tret will do the job anyways there are no more secrets to it

• +1

View attachment 3233188
View attachment 3233197View attachment 3233198View attachment 3233199View attachment 3233203View attachment 3233205

What are jbs

• +1
Will the hair you grow with minoxidil replace the natural hair or grow new follicles?

• +1
Pompasty you better drop this shit you’ll have my respect

• +1
Reactions: choripan, PompastyMogs, SkullDynamics and 1 other person
Insane ascension. Youthfulness is law

• +1
Reactions: choripan, mvp2v1 and PompastyMogs

View attachment 3233188

Nigga did u laser your beard off or is that just shaving ?

• +1
How long ago did you do laser and how long have you bin on min ? I've read min can undo the effects of laser

• +1
pictures, look edited, diet and maybe tret will do the job anyways there are no more secrets to it
Cope harder, tret aint enough, thats me no editing jfl

Sadd

Last edited:
  • Woah
How long ago did you do laser and how long have you bin on min ? I've read min can undo the effects of laser
Laser took me 1.5 year to achieve result close to what i wanted, I have no idea why it took so long for me tho. It also depends on type of laser, the ones I have in my city arent powerful enough, so I will try alexindrite laser once I move out to bigger city.

I have been doing minoxidil funnily for the beard in the past but that was a mistake hardcore, so now I am fixing it. I use min on entire scalp and eyebrows, eyelashes, in the scalp I been doing it for 1.5 year.

And yeah, I suspect it kinda lowers the effectivness of laser removal a bit, but thats a balance I have to go through, hair density and thickness is just as important as skin with no stubble, so no choice here.

• +1
Will the hair you grow with minoxidil replace the natural hair or grow new follicles?
It will make existing hair thicker and stronger, as they will have more blood supply and nutrients, and also grow out sleeping follicles that dont grow without minox, also prevents me from loosing density and receding hairline. Having lush hair is essential to looking youthful.

• +1
Reactions: choripan and averagenormie
Do you need to use sunscreen if you mostly stay inside? Drop the full routine btw
Yeah, especially if you chave windows and not having thick curtains, indirect sunlight still affects skin. Also even 5-10 min outside can have huge impact on skin, if you consider it daily over entire life.

• +1
How are you feeling, cognitively, using this diet? Also why are you avoiding red meat? I'd say it's a better source of protein for longevity compared to say, tuna, as mentioned in your list.
Feeling the same on any diet in terms of congnition and mood to be honest, what I care about is looks and aging. Red meat contain too much saturated fat and carcinogenic compounds, glycation and so on.

• +1
if u post a full guide plz tag me.

• +1
Please tag me in full guid bro

• +1

@Never Get Up seething reading this

• +1
Are you on fin? Drop the full guide bro, nice ascension

• +1
Are you on fin? Drop the full guide bro, nice ascension
Thx. I am not on fin, minox is enough so far, but I fucking hate applying it everyday, but oral is not an option with side effects and uncontorlled hair growth. I will probably do hair transplant to get perfect hairline so I can ease up on minox and do it less often.

• +1
Reactions: choripan, elemanzelvadre, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
  • +1
please give me ur skincare. im 17 i got acne and shitty skin

• +1
Very good results, I'm interested in your routine.

Youthfulness is everything. The day I will stop noticing high school girls staring at me in public is the day I will have to intensify my anti-aging efforts further, so I am interested in gathering as much info as possible.

• +1
Reactions: choripan, shychad and PompastyMogs
Can you name the glycolic peel product you used?

• +1